Verzuz: Bounty Killer vs Beenie Man. May 23 8pm

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
427zuz.jpg

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beenie man is going to murder him with international hits unless bounty killer starts playing songs from no doubt. But I don't think this is going to do much in ratings. But the production quality would definitely be better than the usual battles.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Beenie man is going to murder him with international hits unless bounty killer starts playing songs from no doubt. But I don't think this is going to do much in ratings. But the production quality would definitely be better than the usual battles.

Can't bring pop music to gangster music battle. Killer all the way

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bounty got some international hits, too... :dance:

I can almost guarantee, that Killa will skip that one. He received so much backlash from the dancehall (and Caribbean community) because of the naked dude in the video. If he does decide to use it, them ago kill him in Jamaica.

This clash aguh tough, both of dem have hits like rice grain. When dem reach a di gal chune Beenie have it, but when badman song start ring off Killa will done him.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Beenie's library is far larger than Bounty but if they keep this to strictly 90s to early 2000s then this will be a very entertaining battle. This is a battle that's been going on in debates since forever just now on the internet for all to see

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Beenie Man for the easy win. American's dance hall IQ is very limited.

If Beenie play the joint with him and T.I....... :dance: :dance: :dance:

"Dis bad man you get shot, anywhere
Bad man nuh tek back chat, no day!!"