Based On Looks

• Vanity

• Melyssa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
This is a generational issue.....
You are right and wrong at the same time... I promise you Vanity is at GOAT status because she transcends decades (80s, 90s, 2000s) and frfr death. MFord is superbad but Esther Baxter (just on looks) is eating her lunch and dinner!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are right and wrong at the same time... I promise you Vanity is at GOAT status because she transcends decades (80s, 90s, 2000s) and frfr death. MFord is superbad but Esther Baxter (just on looks) is eating her lunch and dinner!
Vanity doesn't transcend, you're just stuck in your generation. Sometimes, people have to realize what you loved as a younger person will not be loved by the younger people of today. It's really that simple.

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Vanity doesn't transcend, you're just stuck in your generation. Sometimes, people have to realize what you loved as a younger person will not be loved by the younger people of today. It's really that simple.
F6td.gif

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Vanity eats all these made-up lipo surgery having hoes dinner in any century this far....NATURAL EVERYTHANG...even her hair....brah

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen I had a thing for Vanity for so long.... just a part of my youth... and yes Vanity has pushed things at a level Mellyssa has not but I'm sorry these polls say base on looks and Melyssa's thickness over powers Vanity sexiness... so Melyssa for me...

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no wrong answer here but i'm going with melyssa cause i think we could do more shit besides fucking all the time

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
These two women are in different categories I cannot compare the two.