Melyssa- Body.
Vanity- Talent.
Melyssa- Intelligence.
Sexiness- Tie.
Desirability- Tie.
Vanity- Girlfriend.
Melyssa- Wife.

My Choice: Melyssa.
This is all primarily because at the height of her fame, Vanity was sadly caught up in drugs and alcohol abuse whereas Melyssa has thus far avoided such pitfalls...

Last edited:

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Vanity and it's not close... plus Vanity was all natural!! M. Ford has breast implants.

Vanity's money was longer...Movies, Music, Fan Base... CHURCH and wrote books

She got addicted to drugs, sick, holy, and been dead... and we are still talking about Vanity!! She has to be a Hall of. Famer!!

M.Ford is the only woman that I know of that I would give a pass too for having implants. But she is smarter than your average and has held up over the decades!!!

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Not even fair.

Vanity was fine in her own right, in her own era.

Melyssa is like the posterchild of modern day fineness, and that's where the bias comes in.

Because if I walked into a room in 2021 and there was young, straight out the 80's Vanity and any carnation of Melyssa Ford (2000s or current), I probably wouldn't even sweat Vanity for real.

Ford for the win.

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
The women who posed NUDE in Playboy 2x, influenced Rick James, Prince, and others... putting out albums and making movies (see. THE LAST DRAGON) ... come on guys

You guys are tripping if you think Vanity isn't greater...

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A young Vanity in her peak couldn’t touch a young Melissa Ford aka Jessica Rabbit. You all lost your damn mind.

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s no wrong answer with this one. With modern makeup Vanity would look even better but Melissa got the elite sex appeal

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Give me the BLACK woman. Melyssa curb stomps and lights her cigarette with vanity's burning body.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Out of respect for Denise ( RIP ) hroughout the 1980s and early 1990s, Vanity appeared in many magazines around the world. She died on February 15, 2016, at the age of 57, due to kidney failure. During her days back in the 80's she was second to none in my opinion.. So Melyssa would not have stood a chance.. runner up would be Appollonia