cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
1f621.png

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
You niggas are stupid motherfuckers.

You can't follow simple rules and don't use the excuse that "everybody doesn't know the rules", you niggas know not to post faggotry, trannitry, or CP, because that's the rule on damn near every heterocentric board on the net.

So why is so hard to put OF content where it needs to be put, so lurkers can't find it?

The worst part about this shit, this bitch mentioned "the basement".

You niggas won't be satisfied until you log in and find this site gone.

Mods need to start sitting niggas down for 7 days for this shit, a month for the second offense.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You niggas are stupid motherfuckers.

You can't follow simple rules and don't use the excuse that "everybody doesn't know the rules", you niggas know not to post faggotry, trannitry, or CP, because that's the rule on damn near every heterocentric board on the net.

So why is so hard to put OF content where it needs to be put, so lurkers can't find it?

The worst part about this shit, this bitch mentioned "the basement".

You niggas won't be satisfied until you log in and find this site gone.

Mods need to start sitting niggas down for 7 days for this shit, a month for the second offense.
giphy.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How they find out? :smh:

The main forum shows up on search engines.

Search your ...... you know what, just search a thread title, don't even put bgol.... just a whole thread title in " " marks

All she had to do was search her name and look at the results....

Hell she probably paid a company, they looked at the results from the 1st 10 pages and then got the contact info of each site/board owner....

Hence the call HNIC received

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The main forum shows up on search engines.

Search your ...... you know what, just search a thread title, don't even put bgol.... just a whole thread title in " " marks

All she had to do was search her name and look at the results....

Hell she probably paid a company, they looked at the results from the 1st 10 pages and then got the contact info of each site/board owner....

Hence the call HNIC received
exactly, some of these dumb motherfuckers on BGOL don't understand that but they be too lazy to go downstairs and want everything on the mainboard.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
** EDIT **
I got a call from Ms. Sistrunk on my mobile device about removing her content from the board.
I'll be working on it until I get the job done.

She also asked that I remove any content that might be in the Basement.
I'll comb the entire BGOL website to get her stuff removed.
She was a nice lady, just doesn't want her only fans stuff out in the open
** EDIT **

Hold on…. !!!! Damn

She mentioned the basement. Shit…

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is exactly what I’ve been fucking preaching for years now…. I wish I had the power to really go through the mainboard and weed this copyrighted material off.
These idiots don't listen because they're still posting copyright material from other sites as well on the mainboard.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THIS is why we can't have nice shyt!!!! A WHOLE fcuking process of doing shyt and lazy motherfcukers just want to piss all over it!!!! Heaven forbid you do shyt the right way. So now we're at her mercy to not spread the word of this entire setup and get this whole shyt taken down. Thanks, you low down simp ass motherfcukers!!!!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
funny casue I just did an advanced search for her and her shit is all over the net,so why us?
I really didn't want to say it but yeah, and I'm sure she got it taken down or tried to get others to take her shit down.

I always say, if someone don't want to get their shit leaked, they might as well not make an onlyfans.

Status
Not open for further replies.