USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colangelo ran off the all time leading scorer Carmelo Anthony. They need him badly now. Harden and many others said no.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27407670/kings-fox-leaves-team-usa-prior-australia-trip?platform=amp

In a surprising move, Sacramento Kings point guard De'Aaron Fox has withdrawn from Team USA, managing director Jerry Colangelo told ESPN on Saturday.

The decision comes just hours before the group was scheduled to fly to Australia for exhibition games leading up to the FIBA World Cup in China.

Fox played a team-low six minutes in Friday night's exhibition victory over Spain in Anaheim, California. He was a strong candidate to make the roster because he'd played so well over the past two weeks in practices and scrimmages.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They don't have anyone to pick.....isn't it down to basically the team with PJ Tucker and Fox gone

and who are the point guards, Kemba and a recovering Lowry?

They probably should have brought Melo in. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Amajorfucup usually calls this shit accurately

I agree with the original poster.
I think they will win actually. I will comment again once the roster is finalized and i see how they are constructed and where the depth is. Fox probably left because he feared he wouldnt make the cut.. Quitting a job before you gets fired just feels better.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Players don't care about this anymore. Gonna go back to college players soon.

i6KlQ6.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spain is the most likely winner.

Since they decided to go young, they should have Trey Young and John Collins on this team.

Young cooked team USA's A-squad in scrimmages.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Key things I saw..

They had no answer for Gobert on offense, D or the glass.

Mitchell CARRIED them in the 3rd. They gave him a few mins rest to start the 4th and he came back in with 8 mins left (up by 7). He hardly touched the ball the rest of the game and Smart got way too many shots while France was making their run.