Update- Vaccine Now Available At Kroger and Publix. Sound off if you received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any side effects? What Kind you took?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wife and I both have had the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine now. My arm was a bit sore near the injection site but other than that no issues. She was a little tired that evening/the next morning but fine after.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got the Phizer 1st shot yesterday and had no side effects except arm soreness.it was very professinaklly run here in Atlanta over at piedmont in Sandy Springs. They had triple checks for identity and your medical records after the shot they had you go into observation for 1st or 2nd shot for 15 mins at about the 12 min mark the girl came over to me and advised me to get a drink of water and if I felt fine no faint or light headness after I got water I could leave so I did and all was well.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got Pfizer, no side effects on both, lady same save a little headache. Lifted weights day of 2nd shot and cycled 30 minutes on second day and hit the driving range, no lightheadedness no nausea, no tiredness. Lucky me

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Fact: Everyone taking the "vaccine" are participants in a clinical trial. This agent is not indicated for Covid-19 prevention. This agent is in EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION. The benefits of the experimental agent in my circumstance does not outweigh the risks of participating in a clinical trial.

I work in hospitals and I have seen what the infection can do. Last summer was wild. I saw society coming close to collapsing. Bodies were piling up and nobody knew what to do. I have several colleagues that caught the infection. I have colleagues that have taken the vaccine and have had cardiac events, and have trended with high blood pressure out of nowhere. I have had coworkers with periodic headaches since the vaccine. I have another coworker at another facility I work at who has had brain fog since taking the vaccine. These are all different people.

One thing I have noticed is that people will not blame the vaccine for any negative health issues that arise days and weeks after taking it. The headaches are from stress, the high blood pressure is from stress, the heart attack is from stress. This whole past year has been stress but all of a sudden a week after you take this agent, the stress manifests in a change in your health??

I'm sure individuals in this topic are suffering from similar side effects but will keep it to themselves.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Human beings have been vaccinating themselves from illnesses for 1,000 years. A thousand fucking years the shit been working but now vaccines are a conspiracy to kill people.

I understand black people don't trust the system all systems are tools of the powerful so I get it. But public health affects everyone there is no way to use a vaccine that billions of people will take worldwide is some sort of conspiracy. We have to use our brains a little. :hithead:

You all believe in ghosts ideas that have no basis in reality. We really been studying vaccines for 1,000 fucking years Trillions of human beings have taken vaccines but you all spend literally zero time studying vaccines but trust your OPINION enough to risk your life. Hopefully the stupid don't populate before their stupidity takes them out. If everybody didn't believe in vaccines we would have had extinction level events multiple times. The lack of critical thinking in this stage of our evolution is shockingly sad. Why we don't have flying cars is because you stupid fucks still think the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist. We just stupid and happy.
This is not a vaccine. This is NEW innovation that was not even tested in animals. YOU are the first to receive this innovation. This is not like flu vax, HPV vax (causing sterility in patients apparently), MMR, etc. This is a NEW CLASS OF AGENT. SARS and MERS are both coronaviruses that hit Asia the past 15 years. Do you know why they never came out with a "vaccine"? It's not because they didn't want to. When you look at some of the literature, you may see "animal model". Modeling is all computer simulations. YOU are the lab rat. Sorry.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
So much misinformation

Why everyone not dropping dead that take it then?

PFIZER AND BIONTECH ANNOUNCE DATA FROM PRECLINICAL STUDIES OF MRNA-BASED VACCINE CANDIDATE AGAINST COVID-19
Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 07:45am
  • Immunization of non-human primates (rhesus macaques) with BNT162b2, a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) candidate that expresses the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein, resulted in strong anti-viral effects against an infectious SARS-CoV-2 challenge
  • BNT162b2 immunization prevented lung infection in 100% of the SARS-CoV-2 challenged rhesus macaques, with no viral RNA detected in the lower respiratory tract of immunized and challenged animals. The BNT162b2 vaccination also cleared the nose of detectable viral RNA in 100% of the SARS-CoV-2 challenged rhesus macaques within 3 days after the infection
  • The BNT162b2 vaccine candidate induced SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies in rhesus macaques, pseudovirus neutralizing antibodies in mice, and strong, antigen-specific CD4+ and CD8+ T cells in mice and macaques
NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) today announced preliminary preclinical data in mouse and non-human primate models from their BNT162b2 mRNA-based vaccine program against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 disease. In a non-human primate preclinical study, immunization with the BNT162b2, a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) candidate, protected rhesus macaques against SARS-CoV-2 infection. The manuscript describing these preclinical data is available on a preprint server at https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.08.280818v1 and is concurrently undergoing scientific peer-review for potential publication.

Same day:

PFIZER AND BIONTECH TO POTENTIALLY SUPPLY THE EU WITH 200 MILLION DOSES OF MRNA-BASED VACCINE CANDIDATE AGAINST SARS-COV-2
Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 06:15am
  • The proposed agreement is intended to provide a supply of 200 million doses and an option to purchase additional 100 million doses, with deliveries starting by the end of 2020, subject to regulatory approval
  • The vaccine supply for the EU would be produced by BioNTech’s manufacturing sites in Germany and Pfizer’s manufacturing site in Belgium
  • Pfizer and BioNTech are on track to seek regulatory review of BNT162b2 as early as October 2020 and, if regulatory authorization or approval is obtained, currently plan to supply up to 100 million doses worldwide by the end of 2020 and approximately 1.3 billion doses by the end of 2021

You can say they tested it in animals. From March to September, it was created, tested in animals. and given to humans. If you want to "check the box" that it was tested in animals, yea you can check the box. How much testing was done?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fact: Everyone taking the "vaccine" are participants in a clinical trial. This agent is not indicated for Covid-19 prevention. This agent is in EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION. The benefits of the experimental agent in my circumstance does not outweigh the risks of participating in a clinical trial.

I work in hospitals and I have seen what the infection can do. Last summer was wild. I saw society coming close to collapsing. Bodies were piling up and nobody knew what to do. I have several colleagues that caught the infection. I have colleagues that have taken the vaccine and have had cardiac events, and have trended with high blood pressure out of nowhere. I have had coworkers with periodic headaches since the vaccine. I have another coworker at another facility I work at who has had brain fog since taking the vaccine. These are all different people.

One thing I have noticed is that people will not blame the vaccine for any negative health issues that arise days and weeks after taking it. The headaches are from stress, the high blood pressure is from stress, the heart attack is from stress. This whole past year has been stress but all of a sudden a week after you take this agent, the stress manifests in a change in your health??

I'm sure individuals in this topic are suffering from similar side effects but will keep it to themselves.

This is true...my nurse bish..has headaches...really bad a month after taking VACCINATION...she says it's from changing up her wine... brah

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I remember when people on this very board argued that the vaccine would be more deadly than the virus :smh: :lol:
The truth of the matter is that you nor anybody on this board, nor FDA, nor Pfizer, nor Moderna, nor J&J know this. NOBODY knows. Don't laugh yet.

VIOXX-This drug was on the market for for 5 years before recalled. This went through the TRADITIONAL(10 to 12 YEARS, not 8 months) path to market, mind you. This ended up causing 30k heart attacks. Merck was actually being held liable (Pfizer, J&N, Moderna will not be liable for any damages from the experimental Covid 19 agent) There are many more examples.

I'm not an anti vaxxer. I get a flu shot annually. I'm a anti experimental trialer.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What proof you have the government created those Georgia guide stones and not some wacko conspiracy but job

All govts are lead by psychotic gluttonous

Sick bastards...

That being said.

Where did I say it was the govt..??

It was most likely some Masonic lil prick taking orders

From a Masonic bigger prick...

the govt is infested with lawyers and masons..

So there is that..

But what does that have to do with anything..

Fact is there are people in positions of power..

Who want to knock off halfs the world's

Population..

They got the money power and means...

To mind fuck millions of people..

To be a fuckin lab chimp

And stick all kinds of shit into their body...

And not only don't the patient know what's going into his

Body...

But 99 percent of the time the doctor administering the

Biological depopulation weapon....

Has no fucking clue what he is administering into his patients body...

But you are going to have to show me where I said govt....

Youre confusing me with a conspiracy theorists..

I'm a conspiracy factist.

Big difference...