UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
51 pages neega
black nazi! go cry to the op who started the thread !
myt-tallon.gif

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black tether agent that is so ashamed of his lineage that he had to flee and hide under FBA rights...nvm
ashamed of my lineage ? where? :roflmao: u idiots really think the whole blackworld revolves around u while sitting in the imperial core of the storehouse of the spoils of white supremacy !:smh::roflmao: and fyi, i didnt flee anywhere black nazi, like u i was born on this american soil with the same rights as u ! cry about it ! hatemonger loser ! fuckin nazi tellin black people to go home ! (nazi-ism101)

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1st: u would have to show me anywhere in my history on this site where i have alluded to being "FBA"
2nd: why the fuck would i want to be labelled FBA ?
FBA is only for brain dead, ill educated , hatefilled losers , who've lost at life and needed to develop an identity around hating other black ppl to make themselves feel better about their loser lives but try to cloud it under reparations so folks wouldnt be able to tell! huge fail !failures at life failures all around !

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
YUP It sounds like u LOL Peanut was PJ from jersey bottom bitch and u wifed the minor LOL do she still got the mole on her ass?! LOL
If you decide to pay another visit to L.A. to get smacked down make sure you check in with the local authorities. Wouldn't want you to get locked up behind that Registered Sexual Offender situation. Yeah I know...."you aint touched them kids".

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
1st: u would have to show me anywhere in my history on this site where i have alluded to being "FBA"
2nd: why the fuck would i want to be labelled FBA ?
FBA is only for brain dead, ill educated , hatefilled losers , who've lost at life and needed to develop an identity around hating other black ppl to make themselves feel better about their loser lives but try to cloud it under reparations so folks wouldnt be able to tell! huge fail !failures at life failures all around !
Triggered!! :roflmao2:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Triggered!! :roflmao2:
yes ! triggered by the presence of other black people livin their lives unapologetically triggered enuff to go around the whole site tryin to spew black nazi ideology n get recruits for the express purpose of hate!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I notice y'alls little memes always use these vulgarly distorted stereotypical depictions of Black people.
im glad u & the many viewing these movements noticed that !
its their way of dehumanizing Africans ,becos they are black nazis & they believe in phrenology !
theres a whole fba account whose job in the hatecult is to create them & share them

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black tether agent that is so ashamed of his lineage that he had to flee and hide under FBA rights...nvm
again for the umpteenth time! black nazi can u SHOW ME WHERE IVE BEEN ASHAMED Of MY LINEAGE & CLAIMED TO BE FBA AND WHERE I FLED & WHAT R THESE FBA RIGHTS THAT I HIDE UNDER! ?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
im glad u & the many viewing these movements noticed that ! its their way of dehumaninzing africans ,becos they are black nazis & they believe in phrenology ! theres a whole fba account whose job in the hatecult is to create them & share them

Maybe that's why that nigga Reek idolizes Nipsey so much. He's from the Lightskin part of Africa.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So these racist ass images are okay as long as they disagree with you???!!! Like I remember making fun of cats that was super dark. I used to make fun of my band teacher cause she had big lips (this was before I knew what they could be used for) Using the term African booty scratcher, etc... As an adult I can't bring myself to use those same jokes anymore. To some of ya'll this shyt seems okay though?

I just don't understand why this shyt always divulges into name calling. We aren't gonna talk about the issues, we're gonna start with the Yo mama jokes?