UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
What’s your thoughts on that ?
I think it's sad that he's influenced these people openly root for Trump to gain his approval and Twitter likes. I don't blame him, he is what he is, but it's fascinating to see these people who claimed to hate Trump a few years ago, now outwardly pulling for him out of their fandom for Tariq. It's really interesting to watch.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it's sad that he's influenced these people openly root for Trump to gain his approval and Twitter likes. I don't blame him, he is what he is, but it's fascinating to see these people who claimed to hate Trump a few years ago, now outwardly pulling for him out of their fandom for Tariq. It's really interesting to watch.
I said years ago people need to vote with a strategy and stop blind voting. If that’s means voting the Dems out after 4 years and then voting the repub out after 4 years to keep either from doing what they want to do for themselves. or playing them against each other to get some type leverage then so be it. If politics is the game you need to learn how to play it or just get played. Now when I asked that question I wasn’t asking how you felt about Tariq. I was asking how you felt about voting opposing the dems. But somehow this nicca the first thing that come to your mind.:dunno:wtf man

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I said years ago people need to vote with a strategy and stop blind voting. If that’s means voting the Dems out after 4 years and then voting the repub out after 4 years to keep either from doing what they want to do for themselves. or playing them against each other to get some type leverage then so be it. If politics is the game you need to learn how to play it or just get played. Now when I asked that question I wasn’t asking how you felt about Tariq. I was asking how you felt about voting opposing the dems. But somehow this nicca the first thing that come to your mind.:dunno:wtf man
It came to my mind, because he is who were talking about. You didn't ask me that specific question, and no, I don't blind vote either. I've actually voted for a few Repubs in the past that I felt were for what I was for and that actually did things for their constituents. I lived in their districts at the time, and they were getting shit done. I vote for what's best for MY interests.

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Damn....while I can tell is a racist but he did expose what we already figured out about Tariq. He's a paid agent

I've seen that video posted in a bunch of places and while it's generally agreed that the video's creator is a racist, the stuff he says at the end of the video is so profound, that people are willing to excuse the fact that this information is coming from a racist.

And I think that really speaks to how bad Tariq has gotten.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Damn....while I can tell he is a racist, he did expose what we already knew about Tariq. He's a paid agent
Yeah I don't like that white cat but I had no idea about those drug and murder charges. You can read about the case: https://view.publitas.com/cf3460da-...rder-of-robert-sonny-gibson-of-detroit/page/1
There's no reason why Marcus should not be in jail right now. It was an open-and-shut case. The dumbass even went and told the daughter of Robert Gibson he was going to kill his dad before doing it. They had his car, witnesses, everything. Convicted of murder but he's walking free. If you listened to his macklessons podcasts, and read about the case, you know it's him and not some other Marcus Sanders from Alabama with connections in Detroit. So why is he free? Only two explanations. It's some other Marcus Sanders or he's getting paid.

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah I don't like that white cat but I had no idea about those drug and murder charges. You can read about the case: https://view.publitas.com/cf3460da-...rder-of-robert-sonny-gibson-of-detroit/page/1
There's no reason why Marcus should not be in jail right now. It was an open-and-shut case. The dumbass even went and told the daughter of Robert Gibson he was going to kill his dad before doing it. They had his car, witnesses, everything. Convicted of murder but he's walking free. If you listened to his macklessons podcasts, and read about the case, you know it's him and not some other Marcus Sanders from Alabama with connections in Detroit. So why is he free? Only two explanations. It's some other Marcus Sanders or he's getting paid.
Something very, very intersting is that if you look online for Tariq Nasheed's age, it will say he's 48 right now. But I know he's in his late 50's. He's at least 10 years older than me. MF been snitching on himself on the macklessons podcast. He was a teenager in the 80's.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
FsZeDU_aUAAUMot