(UPDATE)Jaime Harrison ...."THE $100 MILLION MAN" ... THE FIRST US SENATE CANDIDATE EVER TO PASS THE $100MILLION MARK... MS Devereaux is terrified

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Since you jumped in. Will he win if he says that? Answer the question....honestly.
We will win if he doesn't? No.

Yes, we want more brothers in the Senate. But, if those brothers and sisters are not actively working on the behalf of black folk, then it doesnt matter if they win or lose.
It doesn't have to be full level 10 Malcom X level of "going all out for Black folks". No.
But how about a level 3 4 or 5?

Says something for a man to use his Black skin to get votes, but to know use his Black voice for his people.
Exactly. Its not enough to just have someone Black in office. We need Black folk with enough fortitude to stand up for black folks despite the unpopular opinion.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen him on several shows and he's said absolutely nothing about what he's going to do to help Blacks in South Carolina. His main talking point is Lindsey has been in Washington for too long. Even Lawrence in the interview below brought up Black voters specifically twice and Jaime didn't reply to the question asked.

And this is the main point I made in another thread about Jaime. As someone who is from SC and know a few people tied to his campaign, most of the well to do blacks in SC are really like what will he do???

Again, the sheninagians of Linday Graham were only brought on when Trump won. Prior to Trump, Lindsay was low key and for the most part people were ok with dude....

Yes, he has raised alot of money from people donating all over the USA, but hopefully if he wins he will do some major things for SC.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will say also Jamie may be "limited" and what he can and can not say. Like I stated before, alot of money is being funded by people not even from the state of SC (which I have problems with). His campaign is being run by out of towners and while I want knock that, it would have been good to see him have more people from the SC on his staff (now he does, but not at the beginning of his campaign).

Not sure when these candidates will learn, grassroots is the best way to campaign esp. in a state like SC.

717jet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it’s in a SuperPac he keeps it and lives on it.

That’s why former VP Candidate Sarah Palin and her family are living the high life cuz of all that SuperPac money they got back in 2008.

That SCOTUS Citizens United case has made all these politicians filthy rich.

What happens to super PACs' money when the candidates they are supporting withdraw from a race?

That’s hard to say because the law leaves the possibilities wide open. An orphan super PAC could use its money to help other candidates with independent expenditure campaigns. Super PACs may even be able to let the ex-candidate take over the PAC. The Campaign Legal Center's Ryan says there’s nothing in the law that says the staff can’t use the money for a post-campaign cruise, but Mimi Marziani says she and other lawyers at New York University's Brennan Center suspect that anyone who tries to take advantage of that loophole might find himself under investigation for fraud.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
We will win if he doesn't? No.

Yes, we want more brothers in the Senate. But, if those brothers and sisters are not actively working on the behalf of black folk, then it doesnt matter if they win or lose.

Exactly. Its not enough to just have someone Black in office. We need Black folk with enough fortitude to stand up for black folks despite the unpopular opinion.

So don't fight for other issues (in addition to black issues)?

Reparations isn't the only issue on the table you know. Based on what you're saying you just want them to say something...not win...just say something.

We need Black folk with enough fortitude to stand up for black folks despite the unpopular opinion.

We need them where? They won't get elected.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Could you describe what a 3, 4, or 5 would sound like? Give me an example. and Again, when you give me the example will he win?
3: mentioning and saying Black people
4 &5 : acknowledge/pointing out some of the problems of Black people

I think the above I stated is the "floor" that a Black person does when running.

Simply being Black is like a level 0 now. We no longer give a fuck about that anymore.

He can win by doing level 3 in SC.
But from the looks and reports of it, he is a level 0 Black politician.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
2008 BGOL: He cant mention Black people "hE wIiL MeSs uP hIs chances oF ElecTIon" just wait til he gets elected

2012 BGOL: "Just wait, he has to get elected again first, then "He'Ll dO SoMeTHing AnD MeNtIon BlACk PEopLe"

2016 BGOL: "now that he'S OuTtA OffICe, We"LL sEe thE reAl MaN"

2020 BGOL: "He DIdnT HaVe to dO anyTHing because We didn't organize and asK hIM, BEsIdEs hE wAS poWErlEss aNywAz"
"VotE fOr tHE nExT GuY WhO AlSO AIn'T MeNtIOn Us"

2024: repeat repeat repeat

nope. nope. nope.

i guaranfuckintee that if high level democrats don't step up for black people in a big way if biden wins i am done

so stop that bullshit. get jaime and biden in first. then we have leverage to actually get some things done.

nothing gets done if graham is still there.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3: mentioning and saying Black people
4 &5 : acknowledge/pointing out some of the problems of Black people

I think the above I stated is the "floor" that a Black person does when running.

Simply being Black is like a level 0 now. We no longer give a fuck about that anymore.

He can win by doing level 3 in SC.
But from the looks and reports of it, he is a level 0 Black politician.

The white southerners will come out in full force for Graham, we've seen this before. He is black and I'm glad for that but politics is a evil game and you can't say anything too pro black since it's alot of white money tied up in politics.

Wish him the best but don't expect much at all. If anything he's inspiration for young black men that they can reach high levels of success but its gonna be structured by cacs and always will.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is the main point I made in another thread about Jaime. As someone who is from SC and know a few people tied to his campaign, most of the well to do blacks in SC are really like what will he do???

Again, the sheninagians of Linday Graham were only brought on when Trump won. Prior to Trump, Lindsay was low key and for the most part people were ok with dude....

Yes, he has raised alot of money from people donating all over the USA, but hopefully if he wins he will do some major things for SC.

That's it. The 1st Obama administration, "He needs to play both sides to get elected to a 2nd term. THEN, in the 2nd term he'll do right by Us." It never happened. So Jaime can't specifically say what he's going to do until he's elected but then if he gets elected, 2022 midterms, he can't say anything about Blacks because he's up for re-election in 2 years. 2024 election, he can't say anything about Blacks cause he needs to get re-elected. This same cycle will go on for the next 20+ years if he gets elected. Stand up for us now before you get in office and I promise WE will get you elected and keep you there.

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Ya'll act like cuzz supposed to come out to the debate with a Wakanda border tribe garb, face tats and scream "death to whitey." Politics like this only work if you're part of the majority.

Obama would never have been elected if he was a black trump.

Basic shit is lost on some of you.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
That's it. The 1st Obama administration, "He needs to play both sides to get elected to a 2nd term. THEN, in the 2nd term he'll do right by Us." It never happened. So Jaime can't specifically say what he's going to do until he's elected but then if he gets elected, 2022 midterms, he can't say anything about Blacks because he's up for re-election in 2 years. 2024 election, he can't say anything about Blacks cause he needs to get re-elected. This same cycle will go on for the next 20+ years if he gets elected. Stand up for us now before you get in office and I promise WE will get you elected and keep you there.
After Obama care, the GOP got the Senate and just about everything died on Moscow Mitch's desk. Do you guys not understand how our political system works?

Dems got smoked in 2010 cause most people only care about the president after their guy wins.

Cac's went crazy after a black man passed basic health care.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Ya'll act like cuzz supposed to come out to the debate with a Wakanda border tribe garb, face tats and scream "death to whitey." Politics like this only work if you're part of the majority.

Obama would never have been elected if he was a black trump.

Basic shit is lost on some of you.

Bruh. You just saw two dudes in this thread tell us "they just want them to say it, WE KNOW he won't win, but he said it". That accomplishes what exactly??? SMH.

After Obama care, the GOP got the Senate and just about everything died on Moscow Mitch's desk. Do you guys not understand how our political system works?

Dems got smoked in 2010 cause most people only care about the president after their guy wins.

Exactly. All those bills were sent to Mitch's dead zone (his desk). He refused to pass anything.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I think that what the non voters dont understand is that wether they vote or not, someone's gonna win.

Someone's gonna be in that seat. The election wont stop for you.

So yes the goal is always to have the right person in there, but the reality is that you cant always wait for the perfect candidate. All things being equal, I want my kids growing up in a country seeing black peeps in leadership positions.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
What are your thoughts on Fox host Lou Dobbs telling South Carolina residents not to vote for Lindsey Graham?

Not only is the GOP and the fright-wing media a death cult but it appears they also fancy some good old Intra-party cannibalism! Gollum lookalike propaganda spigot Lou Dobbs eviscerated Donald Trump’s most fawning loyalist lapdog Lindsey Graham on his show earlier today, Friday:

Dobbs: " Well just to be clear I don't know why anyone in the great state of South Carolina would ever vote for Lindsey Graham, it's just outrageous, this is the guy who keeps saying stay tuned, he said he was gonna get to the bottom of Obamagate with the Judiciary Committee which has been a year and a half, actually longer of absolute inert response to these pressing issues of our day. And this is what by the way, Donald Trump said of Senator Lindsey Graham back in 2016 while he was campaigning for the presidency in South Carolina, I believe the president's words about the senator then apply today. He said, "I think Lindsey Graham is a disgrace and I think you have one of the worst representatives of any representative in the United States. I don't think he could run for dogcatcher in this state and win again. I really don't. Other than that I think he's wonderful, he's one of the dumbest human beings I've ever seen, the guy is a nut job."

“Graham has betrayed President Trump at almost every turn, he has betrayed the American people and his oath of office, he's done absolutely nothing to investigate Obamagate except to tell everyone stay tuned, time and time again, stay tuned, Senator Graham needs to be tuned out in South Carolina.”
Lordy! I didn’t have “I agree with Lou Dobbs” on my 2020 Trumpocalyspe dystopian batcrappery card! Granted, it is difficult to express the joy I feel at Lou Dobbs discouraging votes for Lindsey Graham because he didn’t pursue a non-existent, fever swamp fantasy to Dobbs’ liking. I’ll take it though!

Then again, two-faced Lindsey Graham signed up for this Trump horrorshow and in fact has been one of its major drivers. So he threw his soul and his integrity out the window for President Jim Jones For Dummies all for being tossed out of the MAGA cult like garbage. But don’t be fooled, Dobbs is doing this with Trump’s blessing. Remember this Lindsey?

main-qimg-6a6574ad97843fac850a5967c6d304f7

Truer words were never spoken…

You see it now Lindsey? It doesn't matter that you've sold them your soul. They don't care that you've done their bidding and lowered yourself into filth for them. You mean nothing to them. They'll happily throw you under that bus and have fun doing it.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
What are your thoughts on Fox host Lou Dobbs telling South Carolina residents not to vote for Lindsey Graham?

Not only is the GOP and the fright-wing media a death cult but it appears they also fancy some good old Intra-party cannibalism! Gollum lookalike propaganda spigot Lou Dobbs eviscerated Donald Trump’s most fawning loyalist lapdog Lindsey Graham on his show earlier today, Friday:

Lordy! I didn’t have “I agree with Lou Dobbs” on my 2020 Trumpocalyspe dystopian batcrappery card! Granted, it is difficult to express the joy I feel at Lou Dobbs discouraging votes for Lindsey Graham because he didn’t pursue a non-existent, fever swamp fantasy to Dobbs’ liking. I’ll take it though!

Then again, two-faced Lindsey Graham signed up for this Trump horrorshow and in fact has been one of its major drivers. So he threw his soul and his integrity out the window for President Jim Jones For Dummies all for being tossed out of the MAGA cult like garbage. But don’t be fooled, Dobbs is doing this with Trump’s blessing. Remember this Lindsey?

main-qimg-6a6574ad97843fac850a5967c6d304f7

Truer words were never spoken…

You see it now Lindsey? It doesn't matter that you've sold them your soul. They don't care that you've done their bidding and lowered yourself into filth for them. You mean nothing to them. They'll happily throw you under that bus and have fun doing it.

This is very interesting but I know Lady G is in trouble for kissing trumps ass too much.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

What black folks were lobbying him and how was he going to get it passed with a GOP Congress hellbent on obstructing him?

So he has to do level 0
And are you're cool with that?

Understand the ramifications of that? I,E; he wont be held to any standards because we didnt/and he didnt promise anything. Etc etc

The time to vet folks is during the primary. Once the board is set, either the dem or republican candidate will represent the state. The general election is too late and NONE of your agenda gets passed without a receptive dem candidate as most of y'all have ruled out lobbying the GOP up front.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
So he has to do level 0
And are you're cool with that?

Understand the ramifications of that? I,E; he wont be held to any standards because we didnt/and he didnt promise anything. Etc etc

It's almost like you think America is a different place than we know it is. Like an alternate reality.
Is the country racist or not?
If it is, then you have to walk a tight rope. If it isn't (like you imagine it) then say out loud "I'm only running to give black people x,y and z". and then you should easily be elected.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's what I hate about politics. People who only votes once in a while, and don't understand the political process always bitching and moaning. They don't know what the fuck they are talking about

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They got more smoke for him than they do for Tim Scott :lol:

And that nigga is in office now voting against anything that benefits black people every chance he gets :smh:

Imagine if black folk had this much passion and engagement for ANY politician who doesn't "do for them". We'd have black folk in every level of government, from President to dog catcher.

But no, sit at home and stay quiet when it's the white guy in office only to sit and home and complain when it's the black man.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Ms. Devereaux wants an investigation as to the source of all the money...... a nigga can't be honestly raising all that money against me....
:lol: :roflmao::roflmao2:

tenor.gif

200.gif

Harrison continues to outraise, outspend Graham in final weeks of expensive SC Senate race

COLUMBIA — Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison became the first U.S. Senate candidate in American history to pass the $100 million mark for fundraising and spending in early October as he continued to shatter national cash records in his race against South Carolina’s Republican incumbent Lindsey Graham.

As he has for much of 2020, Harrison kept fundraising at a faster clip than Graham in the first two weeks of October, bringing in more than $1.5 million per day on average during the first 14 days of the month while Graham raised about $1 million per day over the same period, according to new fundraising disclosures.

But Harrison’s rapid spending has significantly dwindled his campaign account, giving Graham a cash advantage as the candidates headed into the crucial home stretch.

CONTINUED:

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Besides being Black (which is no longer a valid reason to vote for someone), what has he done that we should be excited for?
And to be honest, the fact that a so-called black man is getting all of this donor money tells me he is a pawn, no doubt about it.

these fools don’t question shit and go along with whatever the white news cycle tells them to follow.

the only grassroots senate campaign in the south was Marquita Bradshaw out of TN.

these fools hate republicans but have no questions for the so-called black man raising over $100 million. My first is what is his real agenda? I’m guessing ushering in LGBT in SC since Graham never came out of the closet, because I know it damn sure isn’t about reparations.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Besides being Black (which is no longer a valid reason to vote for someone), what has he done that we should be excited for?
And to be honest, the fact that a so-called black man is getting all of this donor money tells me he is a pawn, no doubt about it.

these fools don’t question shit and go along with whatever the white news cycle tells them to follow.

the only grassroots senate campaign in the south was Marquita Bradshaw out of TN.

these fools hate republicans but have no questions for the so-called black man raising over $100 million. My first is what is his real agenda? I’m guessing ushering in LGBT in SC since Graham never came out of the closet, because I know it damn sure isn’t about reparations.
Two cracker jack cac lovers hatin and high fiving each other.... both would rat out the slave taking a nap and not picking cotton to massa.... hoping to be the top house nigga serving sweet tea n mint julips

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
A true sign of deflecting and faggotry is when a "in the closet faggot".... finds colorful and flowery ways to say faggot....... just come out and you'll see ... you'll start spelling it only one way and will dispose of your 2000 page gay thesaurus ....