(UPDATE)Jaime Harrison ...."THE $100 MILLION MAN" ... THE FIRST US SENATE CANDIDATE EVER TO PASS THE $100MILLION MARK... MS Devereaux is terrified

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
And to be honest, the fact that a so-called black man is getting all of this donor money tells me he is a pawn, no doubt about it.

these fools don’t question shit and go along with whatever the white news cycle tells them to follow.

the only grassroots senate campaign in the south was Marquita Bradshaw out of TN.

these fools hate republicans but have no questions for the so-called black man raising over $100 million. My first is what is his real agenda? I’m guessing ushering in LGBT in SC since Graham never came out of the closet, because I know it damn sure isn’t about reparations.

Kneegrow please. Even I donated to him and Amy McGrath, and I normally only donate to Ohio and presidential candidates.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
So don't fight for other issues (in addition to black issues)?

Reparations isn't the only issue on the table you know. Based on what you're saying you just want them to say something...not win...just say something.

We need them where? They won't get elected.

In the past he said he is for looking into reparations, but he is more concerned about people who don't have basic necessities like running water first.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kneegrow please. Even I donated to him and Amy McGrath, and I normally only donate to Ohio and presidential candidates.
Why did you when you didn’t know what he is about? Again, what’s his background and platform? No disrespect but the fact you support him shows he is not for us, as you have a propensity of supporting “all lives matter” candidates. You think you don’t but if you support feminism, immigration and LGBT then you are an #AllLivesMatter supporter.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Why did you when you didn’t know what he is about? Again, what’s his background and platform? No disrespect but the fact you support him shows he is not for us, as you have a propensity of supporting “all lives matter” candidates. You think you don’t but if you support feminism, immigration and LGBT then you are an #AllLivesMatter supporter.

I would have supported whomever was Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell's opponent, regardless of race. I'm not the only one who who has. That's how horrible they are. I see the big picture and their obstruction. I'm not in either of their states. Several others on this board have donated also. Your thinking is narrow if you have a problem with this.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
100 million for a campaign, means you going to owe a lot of "favors"

Nah. A lot from out of state sent & meant as a message to Ms. Lindsay.

I was watching Revolt - News interview Eboni K. Williams & Sen. Harrison
(or call him HAIRison...)
Jaime needs to use somma that $$$ to get a nose hair trimmer.
(I ain't speculating beyond it being a stray nostril hair!)

20201029-213202.jpg

20201029-213042.jpg

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
100 million for a campaign, means you going to owe a lot of "favors"
Nah. A lot from out of state sent & meant as a message to Ms. Lindsay.

I was watching Revolt - News interview Eboni K. Williams & Sen. Harrison
(or call him HAIRison...)
Jaime needs to use somma that $$$ to get a nose hair trimmer.
(I ain't speculating beyond it being a stray nostril hair!)

20201029-213202.jpg

20201029-213042.jpg

Trump wins South Carolina... That 100 mill don't mean shit! Jaime is losing big time

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Sen. Lindsey Graham cruises to reelection against $100 million Democrat Jaime Harrison

republicans vote against their own interest and the rest don't vote.
All his effeminate begging like a "southern belle" saved his faggot ass.... :hmm:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor