Unconfirmed Sources and Hot Rumors Are That Earl DMX Simmons Had Received The Covid19 Vaccine Before Heart Attack.In Order To Travel To Perform Shows

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does that have to do with you doing cacs work regarding covid?

Lol..

Are u losing it?

Doing Cacs work??

You do know there are cacs on both sides of the fence right???

You vaxheads focus waaay too much..

On running from the message...

To taint the messenger because

You can't really fuck with logical reasoming..

Just weak big pharma talking points..

Y'all can do better than that

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He apparantly believes that the Georgia Guide Stones is all play play.That its not real and that it didnt never ever existed.Heres the official Wiki link to the Georgia Guide Stones to better educate this lost brotha.

It's dagerous to one's being when they think they are informed..

But actually are not..

The parasitic elite are telling you they are

Trying to get rid of billions...

Erected that shit on stones..

Been there for decades and still standing...

See media doesn't cover it..

So it doesn't exist...

To the vax heads..

They don't even know the same parasitic elite they worship

See them as useless eaters..

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol..

Are u losing it?

Doing Cacs work??

You do know there are cacs on both sides of the fence right???

You vaxheads focus waaay too much..

On running from the message...

To taint the messenger because

You can't really fuck with logical reasoming..

Just weak big pharma talking points..

Y'all can do better than that
The only people who cosign the dumb shit you post about the virus are the cac who posted this article and the "write on, right on" cac. :smh: :lol:

Like you don't even read some of the shit you post. You posted an article suggesting that we study vitamin c as a therapeutic and then completely ignored the numerous studies that showed it didn't work.

Shit is preying on Us as a community which is why you see stormfront cacs on here agreeing with your dumb ass when you suggest that it isn't a big deal.

You literally are amplifying cac propaganda because you are a contrarian and a really shitty conspiracy theorist :smh::smh::smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only people who cosign the dumb shit you post about the virus are the cac who posted this article and the "write on, right on" cac. :smh: :lol:

Like you don't even read some of the shit you post. You posted an article suggesting that we study vitamin c as a therapeutic and then completely ignored the numerous studies that showed it didn't work.

Shit is preying on Us as a community which is why you see stormfront cacs on here agreeing with your dumb ass when you suggest that it isn't a big deal.

You literally are amplifying cac propaganda because you are a contrarian and a really shitty conspiracy theorist :smh::smh::smh:

Studies

HA...

I am living proof it works..

Y'all so far behind....lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Stop lying....I don't believe I KNOW..

I also know how to follow money..

And peep mind fuckery..

Big pharma running game on you vax heads

Bruh have you ever heard of the Georgia guide stones??
You ain't heard of nothing I don't already know about.

You a goofy.

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Did he take the shot or not??? I want to know cause it’s a coincidence that these celebrities been taking these that shot an dying later. Widwin Charles, Hagler, Aaron, etc. then come up dying. So, I need to know facts.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bruh you kind of hitting it on the nail(the hammer)......You want me to tell you how i know.The first thing people now are starting to ask after they have been vaccinated are what are the long term affects.Go to youtube testimonials about people getting the vaccine whether it's Johnson and Johnson or Phizer and scroll down the comment section and you will see a lot of that.They are all asking these questions in the comment section after taking the vaccine and getting subtle severe side effects.Now they are seeking answers to what are the long term effects are.But they are not getting there answers.
"Subtle severe side effects"? Is English your first language comrade? How about you post some of these youtube testimonials that you are referencing?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain't heard of nothing I don't already know about.

You a goofy.

Id goofy fuck yo side bitches..

All dem hoes

you cake ass knigga lol

Now thats out the way.

So you don't think there are people with means

That think the world is overpopulated and

Are acting upon their insecurities?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Because you don't know what the fuck that's in that vaccine that could trigger underlining health issues.

No one gives a fuck what you think Halo. We can't take you seriously.....you spent years on here lying that you were in med school to people that knew better.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Id goofy fuck yo side bitches..

All dem hoes

you cake ass knigga lol

Now thats out the way.

So you don't think there are people with means

That think the world is overpopulated and

Are acting upon their insecurities?
Boy you couldn't park the cars of the niggas that park my side bitches cars

And that is a dumb ass broad ass question

Ain't nobody studdn them fucking guidestones though

I swear y'all niggas is scared of everything like some bitches

Y'all WANNA be scared of a white man bad as a muhfucka

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Btw

There is plenty you don't know...

You just too proud to admit.

You my one and only bgol fanboy :lol: ...

Don't forget to subscribe...

Hit that like button..

Lol
I didn't say I know everything

I said I know everything you know

Oscar

And them double replies show who on who mind lol nice try though dustmop

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Lol

Vax heads are such

Silly lil hobillies
This muthaphucka must be out of his brains talking this crazy shit.Talking about somebody scared of the White man.Bitch.....If anything the white man scared ass hell himself and afraid to die.He scared as hell of the world finding out they deceived everybody and then people will start pulling the all the investment's and money out of the US.The US banking sector will suffer tremendously.He the white man doesnt want damn near the whole entire world to turn against him.Why should you be scared of somebody that's scared themselves.Oh please trust he more afraid than anybody.He got way more to lose(oh please trust).....This muthaphucka really believes in this shit wholeheartedly.Man i dont how this dude can be helped.Mrfreddygoodbud you have any suggestion's

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just as much as we trust him to be high.Can we all just trust that DMX can be sober or have a sober point in his life.?

I don't doubt that at all. I guess I m confused. The autopsy hasn't been released but the cause of death was said to be an overdose. Still trying to figure out how you're saying the vaccine could have caused his death. I'm waiting to see how everyone else reacts to the shot but at the same time I think brother X knew just like myself at one point that...

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I don't doubt that at all. I guess I m confused. The autopsy hasn't been released but the cause of death was said to be an overdose. Still trying to figure out how you're saying the vaccine could have caused his death. I'm waiting to see how everyone else reacts to the shot but at the same time I think brother X knew just like myself at one point that...

Yeah anybody can be there own worst enemy.Nobody is not going to believe the coroner,Coroners have been compromised and some even brided.The word has been out on that.Nice try trying to convience the harden skeptics