Unconfirmed Sources and Hot Rumors Are That Earl DMX Simmons Had Received The Covid19 Vaccine Before Heart Attack.In Order To Travel To Perform Shows

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can only shake my head at those, especially those in this thread who go tone-deaf if someone comes up with another theory on why certain things happen. I'm speaking directly to the ones who want to believe what the government has fed them: an un-natural virus originating in China, transported to the US through Europe, that somehow affects the African-American community the most... but won't question how that can be. Go ahead and be indoctrinated into their "Borg" society, I got a bullet waiting for each and every one of you once shit hits the fan.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
It is insane how over righteous you pro “I need a white man medicine to live” ass niggas are. Africa is barely even affected by it. Y’all so dumb and stupid that you don’t even realize that natural herbs and medicine has and will allways be our cures. But you got ya head so far up the white man ass that you subscribe to western medicine as opposed to eastern medicine. Go head take the vaccine idiot and just don’t cry when ya find out you got something from this rushed ass vaccine. People who aren’t into natural herbs and medicine aren’t qualified to speak about this covid shit. :hithead:
Yep i totally agree.....for those who are not into holisitic healing,please dont speak on nothing you dont have no acquired knowledge about.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
@Jes McKenzie you would actually post a thread that starts with "Unconfirmed Source" and claim you are not posting tabloid sources.

And then use DMX's death to spread your bullshit. You fuckin asshole :angry:
Please man.... call him in his right name..... cracker ass cracker on a troll farm.... who else would rant about how America will never gain number one status again?.... that's why he specializes in foreign news and sources

coollogo-com-2778171.png

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Okay let's all be real with each other. OP is trolling and he's trying to get as much attention as possible with his trolling.

It's time to put his bitch ass when I ignore.
But for some reason people stay responding

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You got people that eat McDonalds and drink red bulls & never been on a dry fast a day in their life having the nerve to tell people that aren’t dependent on whitey medicine to take the vaccine. You making this man God. I don’t know one person that eats healthy & excercise regularly die of this shit
They barely affected by it. It is this unhealthy ass eating country that is most affected
STFU.... this is the second name in a few days of hundreds you've made that starts with fungi.....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah and still got more sense then 98% of bgol

You take the covid vac you are likely to take the implantable rfid microchip as well when they institute it. Transhumanism is next
One user making dozens... hundreds of usernames.... reeks of faggotry...... you.... are a faggot

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah and still got more sense then 98% of bgol

You take the covid vac you are likely to take the implantable rfid microchip as well when they institute it. Transhumanism is next
What's the difference between the covid vaccine and the many others people have taken over the years?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
What's the difference between the covid vaccine and the many others people have taken over the years?
This vaccine doesnt contain a weak variant of the disease like normal vaccine's do.This is a MRNA vaccine which is totally new and new to the world and it had never been preform on humanity before.Thats why its different

Last edited:

christop

Rising Star
Registered
This vaccine doesnt contain a weak variant of the disease like normal vaccine do.This is a MRNA vaccine which is totally new and new to the world and it had never been preform on humanity before.Thats what different is
I'm aware of that my point was why is this particular vaccine suddenly the reason one will accept a microchip. Really that doesn't even matter you've already accepted a microchip if you have a smartphone lol.

madgoose

International
International Member
@Jes McKenzie you riling some folks up round here you silly wanker!

I personally feel a lot better accepting DMXs death as the result of an overdose with street drugs, after everything he has battled with for him to go out as a result of a COVID vaccination is a bitch and excuse the pun but that is a hard bitter pill to swallow!

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I'm aware of that my point was why is this particular vaccine suddenly the reason one will accept a microchip. Really that doesn't even matter you'vTe already accepted a microchip if you have a smartphone lol.
No,no,no.......................stop right there dont go no further.Now you kind of going down the rabbit hole talking this microchip stuff.You kind of lost me with that.This vaccine doesnt come with a microchip.Where did you get your news from.?who told you something like that.?That is physically impossible to do and not be seen or caught by the naked eye.The vaccine does not come with microchips ready to be implanted into you.That kind of talk is borderline autistic in my opinion.If anything the vaccine's probably contain nano composite's or nano particles or some form of nanotechnology something you cant hardly catch with the naked eye.in which theres really nothing you can do about .Youre not going to get around nanotech,thats where all the world is pretty much going right now.Believe it or not nanotech is probably responsible for food being on a lot of tables around the world at night.sad but true

Last edited: