Unconfirmed Sources and Hot Rumors Are That Earl DMX Simmons Had Received The Covid19 Vaccine Before Heart Attack.In Order To Travel To Perform Shows

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Please Dont kill messenger,if anything go kill the one who's making the messege
rapper-dmx.jpg

Covid_Vaccine_Cover.jpg

DMX Got a Heart Attack After Taking Covid-19 Vaccine? Rapper's Family Clarifies

By Vinod DSouza
April 9, 2021 17:12 +08

Rapper DMX suffered a massive heart attack last Friday and was immediately rushed to the hospital where it was revealed the singer was in a 'vegetative state' and on life support. Only close family members were allowed to pay a visit.

As per reports, DMX slipped in to coma after a heart attack due to drug overdose and the internet was swept with rumours a day later claiming the rapper was dead as 'RIP DMX' began trending on Twitter, which turned out to be a false flag.
The rumours died a natural death after doctors revealed the singer needs to undergo brain tests that would "dictate further decisions to be made by DMX's family."

Now, one of the rapper's close family members revealed that he doubts if DMX suffered a heart attack due to drug overdose and revealed that the singer received Covid-19 vaccine about a week before he got the heart attack.

The family member did not confirm that the vaccine got the singer down but stated that it might have been the cause for his heart attack.

''(DMX) got the vaccine when they opened it up to people over 50. He got it so that he could go travel and perform, stuff like that,'' the family member said in a statement.

He stated that he suspects the vaccine might have caused a negative reaction on the rapper's body leading him to be hospitalized a week later.

''He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before,'' the statement read and further stated that his body might have had a "reaction to the vaccine". Also, the name of the vaccine which DMX reportedly took has not been revealed.

The statement also said the family member was "furious" when reports about his drug overdose was all over the news and said if that was indeed true, the doctors would have made it public.

''Everyone keeps saying that (DMX) had a drug overdose. How do they know? I'm in the family and no doctor told me anything about an overdose. Yes he had past issues with drugs. But nobody knows that he had an OD. It's f*****d up that its being reported like that," he said.

Fans and celebrities alike are pouring their well wishes on Twitter praying and hoping that the rapper comes out of his situation and leads a normal healthy life all over again.

The rumours died a natural death after doctors revealed the singer needs to undergo brain tests that would "dictate further decisions to be made by DMX's family."

Now, one of the rapper's close family members revealed that he doubts if DMX suffered a heart attack due to drug overdose and revealed that the singer received Covid-19 vaccine about a week before he got the heart attack.

The family member did not confirm that the vaccine got the singer down but stated that it might have been the cause for his heart attack.

''(DMX) got the vaccine when they opened it up to people over 50. He got it so that he could go travel and perform, stuff like that,'' the family member said in a statement.

He stated that he suspects the vaccine might have caused a negative reaction on the rapper's body leading him to be hospitalized a week later.

''He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before,'' the statement read and further stated that his body might have had a "reaction to the vaccine". Also, the name of the vaccine which DMX reportedly took has not been revealed.

The statement also said the family member was "furious" when reports about his drug overdose was all over the news and said if that was indeed true, the doctors would have made it public.

''Everyone keeps saying that (DMX) had a drug overdose. How do they know? I'm in the family and no doctor told me anything about an overdose. Yes he had past issues with drugs. But nobody knows that he had an OD. It's f*****d up that its being reported like that," he said.

Fans and celebrities alike are pouring their well wishes on Twitter praying and hoping that the rapper comes out of his situation and leads a normal healthy life all over again.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
X had a drug problem plain and simple. Unfortunately he’s one of those people who never make it out of addiction. He is not the only one. We need to stop finding conspiracies for n every thing
We know that part about the drug addiction.........But the close family members are saying that he had never had a heart attack before.This is his first known ever heart attack.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
IBTimes is known to write up straight-up bullshit to drive SEO. Find a better source
See thats the problem there's not enough transparency when it comes to media.One media source is saying this and another media source is saying that.Why cant we take it at face value from his close family members.They are the closest to him,they should know.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We know that part about the drug addiction.........But the close family members are saying that he had never had a heart attack before.This is his first known ever heart attack.

Just astonished at this level of incompetent logic

Overdosing and heart attacks are a side effect of copious drug use.

Because he never had one before doesn't mean he can't have one if he keeps going

That's the entire point of overdosing
He did too much

Oh shit he never had one before but now this time that he overdosed on drugs it's cause of the vaccine?

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See thats the problem there's not enough transparency when it comes to media.One media source is saying this and another media source is saying that.Why cant we take it at face value from his close family members.They are the closest to him,they should know.

Close family members can be anyone, including people who claim they were close. It's not like he's alive to say otherwise. It's a copout. Just like "People familiar with the matter" It may be worded differently but it still is hearsay.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Not necessarily bruh.......................Im more safe ,well inspected time development pro vaxx than anti vaxx.Thank you sir

It was developed in that way
Covid is a sars variant
They had majority of the tools needed to begin
And then they got an unlimited budget to produce it.

If you believe in the power of an unlimited budget and what it meant to get it right for ppl who own stocks in the companies then the vaccine shouldn't be a stretch

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Just astonished at this level of incompetent logic

Overdosing and heart attacks are a side effect of copious drug use.

Because he never had one before doesn't mean he can't have one if he keeps going

That's the entire point of overdosing
He did too much

Oh shit he never had one before but now this time that he overdosed on drugs it's cause of the vaccine?
Bro..................I can comprehend things very well.Its the family members that are infuriated that mainstream media is constanatly reporting his death as a Drug OD.they are the one's who saying DMX took the vaccine before he had his heart attack.not me

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
It was developed in that way
Covid is a sars variant
They had majority of the tools needed to begin
And then they got an unlimited budget to produce it.

If you believe in the power of an unlimited budget and what it meant to get it right for ppl who own stocks in the companies then the vaccine shouldn't be a stretch
what are you talking about.?I dont even know what you are talking about all together,politely school me if you dont mind.im all ears

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
what are you talking about.?I dont even know what you are talking all together,politely school me if you dont mind.im all ears

You cited time with vaccination trusting
And I said if time is money
And they put an unlimited budget into developing this
Then it takes a shorter amount of time.

Also the time it takes to do things gets shorter as tech gets better.

They had tools and didn't need to work from scratch

Also they could pool every scientist on this because there is no budget issue no time issue you get paid and do the work
So imagine 24/7 with rotating teams of scientists vs a small team 9-5 and sometimes weekends.

Im not trusting of everything I do trust if money is spent it's not to half ass it.

They need us to go back to work otherwise the system fails

The white ppl went to our neighborhoods and took our spots when it first dropped

The vaccine isn't the cause of this death or the other ones

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He had access to the best healthcare in the country but did he see a cardiologist at any point in his career, idk. I’m gonna say that as an active performer, insurance companies probably made him get a full body medical before touring so it’s likely those records exist.

Now what I do know is what crack cocaine and drugs can do to the heart muscle itself with repetitive use over time. If it indeed was a drug overdose, his heart in certain areas, should be as solid as a rock at this point. Autopsy will show that. Sustained use will have swollen up the chambers, aortic valves and caused the heart to stop pumping entirely.

If it wasn’t the case, then it may be time to look at that vaccine and it’s reactions.

I wouldn’t rule it out until that autopsy comes out.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
You cited time with vaccination trusting
And I said if time is money
And they put an unlimited budget into developing this
Then it takes a shorter amount of time.

Also the time it takes to do things gets shorter as tech gets better.

They had tools and didn't need to work from scratch

Also they could pool every scientist on this because there is no budget issue no time issue you get paid and do the work
So imagine 24/7 with rotating teams of scientists vs a small team 9-5 and sometimes weekends.

Im not trusting of everything I do trust if money is spent it's not to half ass it.

They need us to go back to work otherwise the system fails

The white ppl went to our neighborhoods and took our spots when it first dropped

The vaccine isn't the cause of this death or the other ones
Ok........i get what you saying now.well the news told you they had unlimited budget,the news told you they had wealthy donors,the news told you that it was tax payer funded,The news told you this,the news told you that.You see this is the problem,theres not enough integrity and transparency.Thats the key to a lot of things,Straight foward Transparency alone will kill all and any speculations,rumors and accusations.The US government hasnt had a transparent like government since 2002.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Ok........i get what you saying now.well the news told you they had unlimited budget,the news told you they had wealthy donors,the news told you that it was tax payer funded,The news told you this,the news told you that.You see this is the problem,theres not enough integrity and transparency.Thats the key to a lot of things,Straight foward Transparency alone will kill all and any speculations,rumors and accusations.The US government hasnt had a transparent like government since 2002.

The news didn't tell me
The timeline told me
The money companies stand to make by getting it right tells me

Trillion dollar opportunities don't come up often for companies

Trillions of dollars that will go right into their pockets is once in 10 lifetimes type of notoriety and money

We didn't know who moderna or pfizer were but now?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Okay let's all be real with each other. OP is trolling and he's trying to get as much attention as possible with his trolling.

It's time to put his bitch ass when I ignore.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
The news didn't tell me
The timeline told me
The money companies stand to make by getting it right tells me

Trillion dollar opportunities don't come up often for companies

Trillions of dollars that will go right into their pockets is once in 10 lifetimes type of notoriety and money

We didn't know who moderna or pfizer were but now?

Naw........my man you put too much faith and stock in a man and money.......You seem to forget one element that we all supposebly have in common...........and whats that i ask.were human and we are all are prone to making mistake's.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He had access to the best healthcare in the country but did he see a cardiologist at any point in his career, idk. I’m gonna say that as an active performer, insurance companies probably made him get a full body medical before touring so it’s likely those records exist.

Now what I do know is what crack cocaine and drugs can do to the heart muscle itself with repetitive use over time. If it indeed was a drug overdose, his heart in certain areas, should be as solid as a rock at this point. Autopsy will show that. Sustained use will have swollen up the chambers, aortic valves and caused the heart to stop pumping entirely.

If it wasn’t the case, then it may be time to look at that vaccine and it’s reactions.

I wouldn’t rule it out until that autopsy comes out.

I'd rule it out because it's not the 1st time he's overdosed
He famously died for 4 minutes before because of an overdose. This is a demon he has been battling and dealing with the consequences of forever.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Naw........my man you put too much faith and stock in a man and money.......You seem to forget one element that we all supposebly have in common...........and whats that i ask.were human and we are all are prone to making mistake's.

Nah
You keep trying to talk faith stop transparency
But not listening to the science and logic

And actually the thing that people are arguing goes against everything else lol

They want the worker bees to go back to work

All of the reasons you don't trust it because of shadow government this big conspiracy group that etc

They need the people at work and spending money

So you don't have to believe in the faith of humanity
The greed of the titans of industry who depend on our labor and people filling up those commercial buildings they owe trillions on can be all the transparency you need