Ultimate NBA Debate: if you could change one players fate?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ELiKzyxX0AI5FO0

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Out of those choices
Zion, but I can’t tell if the Niccas gonna be a lemon or them pelicans is just fucking up again.
so I’m goin wit d rose.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man there are soooo many scenario's that fit the question. How about Andrew Tony not fucking up his foot. To this day I hate Harold Katz for how he treated Tony and how his injury was delt with. Cost the Sixers a few more chances at titles in the 80's. Hate that cheap Jew piece of shit!!

wzau8V.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That chris paul lakers one?

Real talk... might be the big one.

Franchises, careers, collective bargaining agreements, gms and legacies were effected by that ONE David Stern decision.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm all about the staying healthy shit. I'd love to see the career trajectory of Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, TMac and Derrick Rose.

I think folks forgot how great these two were Hill and Penny....

I a tmac fan, at one point, I said if I had another child, it’s name would’ve been Tracy...

Rose kinda came at a bad time, Lebron era for me. It was hardfor me to cheer for him, but dude was great for the Cavs & Twolves, I haven’t followed him this year

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm all about the staying healthy shit. I'd love to see the career trajectory of Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, TMac and Derrick Rose.

Pretty much sums up my answer.

TMac used to give Kobe everything he could handle and then some.

HM: Tim Hardaway.

afrosoul

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love AI but him winning a ring wouldn't have changed his trajectory much. He was always a one man show in Philly (an over the hill Dikembe doesn't count) and he would still have the same off the court issues.

Grant and Penny staying healthy would have seriously shaken up how the league turned out in the late 90s early 2000s.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It's between Derrick Rose and Allen Iverson for me.
Has to be bitchmade KD staying in OKC. Changes a lot of things. Cavs maybe get another title. He maybe gets one without being a bitch. Harden probably would have a different reputation because there is a good chance Houston beats GS at least one year.

Lebron maybe still on the fucking Cavs instead of me watching this bullshit team like I'm in hell waiting for Dean and Sam Winchester to come break me out.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Has to be bitchmade KD staying in OKC. Changes a lot of things. Cavs maybe get another title. He maybe gets one without being a bitch. Harden probably would have a different reputation because there is a good chance Houston beats GS at least one year.

Lebron maybe still on the fucking Cavs instead of me watching this bullshit team like I'm in hell waiting for Dean and Sam ...Winchester to come break me out.
Here's 1 that would destroy you.. Harden never gets traded to the rockets and stay in okc:cool:... Changes everything in bball

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Here's 1 that would destroy you.. Harden never gets traded to the rockets and stay in okc:cool:... Changes everything in bball
It's insane they had those 3 on the same fucking team. Cheap ass bastards. I don't think we'd have a chip. GS would have still evolved organically. Two 70 win teams in one conference.