Uh Oh.....Beyonce done slipped up

Smoke_O

Potential Star
Registered
Its pretty much all agreed that Beyonce is the top bitch right now in the Game, but she LOST major points with me on this right here:

"I grew up upper-class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar," she recalls. "We're African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we're like the Jacksons. But I didn't have parents using me to get out of a bad situation." :eek::angry::smh:

Damn, she done let the wolves out now. I'm going to take cover now :lol:

Read more here...
http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/10678

DaMack

Star
Registered
nah nothing big gon come from it
people gon turn a blind eye, actually iont think its so bad what she said

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This bitch really needs someone to prep her before she does interviews. Kinda like Sarah Palin.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
You do realize that OK! is a total BULLSHIT rag, right? It just makes "scandalous" stuff up to sucker dumbasses who'll believe anything (especially if it satisfies their prejudices).

Idiot.

293.ok.magazine.011608.jpg

34pkv2a.jpg

Last edited:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Can't follow the gossip all I can say is if this where somebody I knew personally saying this it would not phaze me, I can't associate the two parts of the statement being directly related.

It's easy to speculate on what they might have really meant:

Co-ordinating Conjunctions

You use a co-ordinating conjunction ("and," "but," "or," "nor," "for," "so," or "yet") to join individual words, phrases, and independent clauses. Note that you can also use the conjunctions "but" and "for" as prepositions.

...but since I really don't give a fuck I reply to it in the hopes some fine new pics of her will be posted in this thread.:D:yes:

Detroit's finest

Star
Registered
Sucka Ass Niggas Love To Hate. She Ain't Slip Up. No Every Black Family Grew Up Like Piss Poor. Her Father Is A Fellow Alum. We Graduated From One Of The Best Black School's In The South.

Hell It Would Be Good To Hear More Stories Like Hers.

Take Cover Cause Your A Sucka Ass Bitch. No One Cares About This Shit. It's 2009 Wake Up Nigga.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
i never thought she was that bright anyway, she always looks starry eyed to me, though i don't see what was so bad about what she said.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beyonce was middle class like the rest of us. Since when does having a Jaguar make you high class? My mom has been driving Mercedes' since I was a baby. I guess I grew up high class and didn't know it.

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
I can relate to what she said. Child stars have been taking care of their people since day 1 in the showbiz industry. She is saying the Knowles aint one of those families.

Les W

Star
Registered
lemme see here----
Beyonce was middle class like the rest of us. Since when does having a Jaguar make you high class? My mom has been driving Mercedes' since I was a baby. I guess I grew up high class and didn't know it.
fail:hmm:
Sucka Ass Niggas Love To Hate. She Ain't Slip Up. No Every Black Family Grew Up Like Piss Poor. Her Father Is A Fellow Alum. We Graduated From One Of The Best Black School's In The South.

Hell It Would Be Good To Hear More Stories Like Hers.

Take Cover Cause Your A Sucka Ass Bitch. No One Cares About This Shit. It's 2009 Wake Up Nigga.
c/s
i never thought she was that bright anyway, she always looks starry eyed to me, though i don't see what was so bad about what she said.
c/s

:yes:

any questions?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her dad had a $100,000+ a year job........ in Texas that is upper class, some other places its upper middle class

freakshowjojo

Star
Registered
U are reaching bro, if you seen where they lived in Houston its middle class nothing wrong with that, but what wasn't in the interview is that her father quit his job to get her into the business and her moms had to take over the bills " Nigga where I'm from thats love" to sacrifice your job for your childs dream
dude I ain't mad.

and Joe Jackson well that nigga did what he had to do to get his family outta Indiana, if my kids could sing and dance Fuck it Star search here we come and when I get five stars I'm gonna keep fucking and making more talented babies:lol:

LADYTEE

female pimp
BGOL Investor
last i remember beyonce was home schooled , private school was never mentioned.......

Detroit's finest

Star
Registered
last i remember beyonce was home schooled , private school was never mentioned.......

WHO GIVES A SHIT IF SHE DID HOME OR PRIVATE SCHOOL? HER FATHER IS A GREAT MAN BESIDES BEING AN ALUM. HER PARENTS PUT THEIR LIVES ON HOLD TO HELP THEIR CHILD WITH HER DREAM. NIGGAS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DIRT BITTER WHORE.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHO GIVES A SHIT IF SHE DID HOME OR PRIVATE SCHOOL? HER FATHER IS A GREAT MAN BESIDES BEING AN ALUM. HER PARENTS PUT THEIR LIVES ON HOLD TO HELP THEIR CHILD WITH HER DREAM. NIGGAS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DIRT BITTER WHORE.

Bro that was Matthew's dream not hers.

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered

nigga im from 135th and madison

nothing middle class about us

Chitown

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She grew up "upper class" and went to private school yet sounds like a complete moron when she speaks most of the time.

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
Its pretty much all agreed that Beyonce is the top bitch right now in the Game, but she LOST major points with me on this right here:

"I grew up upper-class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar," she recalls. "We're African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we're like the Jacksons. But I didn't have parents using me to get out of a bad situation."

Damn, she done let the wolves out now. I'm going to take cover now

Read more here...
http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/10678

You are going to take cover? You sound real homo.:hmm:

-VG

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Jackson's did use their children to get out of a bad situation. Haven't any of you been following the Jacksons? Dirt poor parents from Indiana put kids up to performing songs get signed and get rich??? Beyonce is saying she CHOSE to sing and pops didn't really have to but did it and did it big.

That's if you believe this shit anyway. :smh: