• NO

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • ABOUT THE SAME

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Dan Freeman

Star
Registered
I HAVE FINE WOMAN AND I HAVE A FEW UGLY DUCKS ON THE TEAM FOR THOSE NIGHTS WHEN I REALLY AIN'T GOT SHIT ELSE TO DO. ANYWAY THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I NOTICE MY PRETTY SHORTIES TAKES A GOOD MINUTE TO CUM BUT MY UGLY CHICKS THEY CUM LIKE IT AIN'T SHIT MULTIPLE TIMES 3 TO 4 NUTS BEFORE I EVEN GET MY FIRST ONE. MAYBE IT'S JUST ME I DON'T KNOW HOLLA AT THE KID WITH YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS SUBJECT..

miranda

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Every woman comes at a different rate. It has nothing to do with her physical appeal. Sometimes homlier women may be concentrating less on their vanity and more on their clitoris, which gives them a head start. Pretty women are often wondering how they look to the Other (i.e., the guy or gal doing them), which detracts attention from the true goal.

Miranda

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Never went out with an ugly woman. (Well I didn't thnk she was ugly) The fact of how fast a woman cums is based on the woman and how much she's feeling you. Her looks got nothing to do with it.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Mo-Better said:
Never went out with an ugly woman. (Well I didn't thnk she was ugly) The fact of how fast a woman cums is based on the woman and how much she's feeling you. Her looks got nothing to do with it.

:yes: :dance: :cool:

Jakesnake

Potential Star
Registered
miranda said:
Every woman comes at a different rate. It has nothing to do with her physical appeal. Sometimes homlier women may be concentrating less on their vanity and more on their clitoris, which gives them a head start. Pretty women are often wondering how they look to the Other (i.e., the guy or gal doing them), which detracts attention from the true goal.

Miranda

I'll agreee with that. Or the ugly ones don't get it enough so their ready to explode once they get it. :lol:

superman2004

Star
Registered
i don't know about ugly women cause i don't mess with those, but every girl on my rotation cums except the youngest one who is 23. but she has hormone problems that the doctors are still trying to resolve so that's why she can't cum.

OFF-BALANCED

Support BGOL
Registered
pyramidbuilder said:
Don't know aboutt he uglies.... but I'm under the imperssion that big girls cum a lot faster than the the skinny ones do! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, You might be right about this one

blackicerhythms

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mo-Better said:

damn i guess only ugly women be feelin me. :lol: :lol: :dance:

bigcrazymike

Potential Star
Registered
Dan Freeman said:
I HAVE FINE WOMAN AND I HAVE A FEW UGLY DUCKS ON THE TEAM FOR THOSE NIGHTS WHEN I REALLY AIN'T GOT SHIT ELSE TO DO. ANYWAY THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I NOTICE MY PRETTY SHORTIES TAKES A GOOD MINUTE TO CUM BUT MY UGLY CHICKS THEY CUM LIKE IT AIN'T SHIT MULTIPLE TIMES 3 TO 4 NUTS BEFORE I EVEN GET MY FIRST ONE. MAYBE IT'S JUST ME I DON'T KNOW HOLLA AT THE KID WITH YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS SUBJECT..
Co-sign. Ugly hoes are just happy to get the dick. Pretty bitches gettin dicked down at least once a day.

Think about it...when you on a drought, don't you be gettin that first nut fast as fuck when you finally get some?

<div align="center"> :lol: :lol: :lol:</div>

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
pyramidbuilder said:
Don't know aboutt he uglies.... but I'm under the imperssion that big girls cum a lot faster than the the skinny ones do! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There MIGHT actually a little bit of fact in that...a female friend of mine said sumin about bigger women just being built slighty different...I don't remember the details but maybe someone else has heard this li'l myth.​

Noketown

Star
Registered
I think the appearance of a woman does matter. If a woman is ugly or fat they know it. They probably don't get dick as much as other women. I like getting me a fat girl(good proportion). There pussy be flowing like Niagra Falls :D