UFC FIGHT NIGHT: LONDON - TILL vs. MASVIDAL (spoilers)

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-london-2019

UFC_on_ESPN%2B_5_Poster.jpg

12956-UFC-FN-Till-vs-Masvidal-Main-Card-UFC-VIP-Experience-8787d1e6fc0b957ba6404d7ac4761500.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Going to stream it later on via 'net links. Don't have ESPN+ & TSN in Canada isn't carrying this card. They carry the majority of them, but are restricted on about 8 of the cards this year, if I recall correctly.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going to stream it later on via 'net links. Don't have ESPN+ & TSN in Canada isn't carrying this card. They carry the majority of them, but are restricted on about 8 of the cards this year, if I recall correctly.
Won't spoil anything for you, but they are killing it on the prelims so far. Excellent fights.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Won't spoil anything for you, but they are killing it on the prelims so far. Excellent fights.

Great to hear. Looking forward to checking it out later on. Have a number of college basketball games recording on the DVR. Checked out the Duke-UNC game from last night when I got in this AM.

Who are your picks for the main card?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Masvidal/Till fight is hard to call. Masvidal hasn't fought in so long. Going w/ Till with a slight advantage. Edwards is good, but Gunnar is an animal in there and will sub Edwards. Then Reyes over Volkan. Volkan is just not as good as he thinks he is IMO. Reyes is so dangerous all around. Those are my picks for the top 3 Main Card fights, who you got?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That Masvidal/Till fight is hard to call. Masvidal hasn't fought in so long. Going w/ Till with a slight advantage. Edwards is good, but Gunnar is an animal in there and will sub Edwards. Then Reyes over Volkan. Volkan is just not as good as he thinks he is IMO. Reyes is so dangerous all around. Those are my picks for the top 3 Main Card fights, who you got?

Pretty much in agreement. I'm a fan of all 4 fighters comprising the main & co-main events. Tough to say how Till will look coming back after the tough title fight loss to Woodley last fall. Though he'll have major crowd support. Masvidal is hard-nosed, and a seasoned veteran. He's coming in on 2 losses though. Hopefully he doesn't have much cage rust. Both Till and Masvidal made easy work of Cerrone when they faced him, so that's something interesting they have in common. Gunnar is the real deal on the ground. He will have trouble with Leon Edwards if they stay standing and Edwards is in his groove. That said ... Gunnar's savvy enough not to risk it too long if he's getting tagged up. Good point about Volkan being overrated. Relies too much on rushing his opponents like he did Cirkunov, Manuwa, etc. Doesn't handle adversity as well (TKO'd by Cormier, and subbed by Anthony Smith). Reyes is the real deal. Very impressed with his short run with the UFC thus far. Well-rounded & skilled. I can see him fighting for the title by 2020 or 2021.

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
This is what I call a "stress-less" fight card. I can watch without bias as to who I want to win. I was about to have a fuckin heart attack watching the Lewis - Dos Santos fight last week. It ended how I predicted, but not how I wanted.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DAMMIT I forgot the card was during the afternoon central time
FUCK
:fuckyousay:
now i have to find replays without spoilers

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Actually hoping that Masvidal pulls this one off. We will see.....
I definitely had Mas Vidal , but I was a little worried this might be the time a young lion comes to get him. Till ain't ready. Simple as that. And he needs to go up in weight anyway. We won't be talking about his ass no more. Sorry.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Till is a wrap. Either Tyron Woodley, the weight cut, or both, have compromised his chin, he has severe holes, and he needs to be in the 185 division anyway, where he'll be KO'd even more. He ain't gonna have that confidence no more, and that's what he was thriving on. He barely made weight AGAIN. He doesn't belong down there, and now he's been KO'D twice. Wonderboy oughtta feel stupid watching this, cuz instead of being so timid, he could've came in taking dudes head off.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Till def needs to go up, he doesn’t look healthy. Look at the way his shoulder blades stick out. He’s scared to fight guys like Romero and looks like he’s right to be scared lol
Romero would MURDER him lol

It's crazy how his confidence comes from fighting smaller guys, when really he's SHOOK of anybody at 185.

Isreal adesanya would merk him

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Masvidal is about to lose some or all of his 100K bonus money. I hope they don't take it and just call it done, but they have to make an example of him.

Crazy thing is, Masvidal had an awesome week interviewing and taking questions from the British fans. His stock shot way up. Hope this doesn't hurt him.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck Leon Edwards and that boring style.looks like he got pieced up here anyway. Next
Yeah, but Masvidal isn't McGregor... this incident is going to cost him mad money, probably a suspension (after missing over 500 days) and most likely Edwards ends up getting the money fight in Masvidal's absence that Masvidal would've gotten. He let his ego get the best of him.