U can spend Vday with one of these artists who do u choose?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes the ugly ones, the ones who have been cute their whole lives never had to learn or put in any effort into their fuck game.
If you're thinking that there aren't any pretty chicks with good bedroom game, then you haven't been with enough pretty chicks to know better. Those are rumors ugly broads spread to try to level the playing field.
Her sister Mila J might be the bigger freak between the two of them but I wouldn't count Jhené out of the mix.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
If you're thinking that there aren't any pretty chicks with good bedroom game, then you haven't been with enough pretty chicks to know better. Those are rumors ugly broads spread to try to level the playing field.
Her sister Mila J might be the bigger freak between the two of them but I wouldn't count Jhené out of the mix.
Honestly it'd be Jhene or Megan out of the choices listed but truthfully I'll take either one of Jhene's older sisters before her.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Jhene Aiko, because she looks like she might have dark nipples on those big titties, but Ice Spice because she looks like she has the most natural curvy body