Tyson Has a Mental Melt Down While Interviewing Sugar Ray Leonard

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I know people just like this.

Sugar sounds like a guy in recovery doing well. Mike sounds like a guy on the edge of a breakdown.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
that s not a mental meltdown thats a man thats being grateful , humble, and being emotionally expressive about how someone he feels inspired him
Yeah. He was just overwhelmed by his admiration of Sugar Ray.
When you get older and reflect on your real passion in life, sitting across from one of the sources of that passion SHOULD have you like Mike.
Inside or out.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
That shit is uncomfortable to watch.

Call it a meltdown or whatever you

want but Mike ain't right. Mike got

SERIOUS emotional and mental

problems. I feel sorry for him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That shit is uncomfortable to watch.

Call it a meltdown or whatever you

want but Mike ain't right. Mike got

SERIOUS emotional problems. I feel

sorry for him.
Mike is the type of person most people didn't expect to live to see 25.. He had a crazy ass childhood.. Did a lot of criminal shit.. Not the best home.. Didn't graduate from highschool... The odds were against him.. Yet he found a tix out from what most people thought would be inevitable early demised.. In that path he only had a few people that cared about him.. The main 1 died and he was literally surrounded by wolves.. Now with an already trouble childhood, lack of real people and thatlove him , plus around an industry that chews people up and spit them out, with lots of vices and temptation it was a recipe for disaster... Throw in rape charge, confined inside prison walls for several yrs, than being surrounded again by wolves ,dude been through a lot... So expect baggage, war stories.. But I must say even with all those obstacles he is a very interesting character and very underrated outside of his sport as far as an entertainment entity

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Sweet? Why am I thinking that you would never, ever say this to either one of them face to face?

Mike Tyson will be 80 and people still don’t want that smoke.

Its like Jamie Foxx said. When Mike Tyson is around, it’s like there’s a loose Pit Bull in the room. But if comes at you, you would have to defend yourself somehow.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
I see one man showing ultimate respect and love for another man he looked up to and admired.

FOH with this thread title.
I don't doubt the admiration but that was a PART of it

"You stupid, you don't understand"
"I'm like a bitch now"
Sweating profusely, crying.....what's that?
FOH That's a breakdown no matter how you coat it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't doubt the admiration but that was a PART of it

"You stupid, you don't understand"
"I'm like a bitch now"
Sweating profusely, crying.....what's that?
FOH That's a breakdown no matter how you coat it
Guess you never heard a Mike rant b4.. Mike will say some wild s hit like.. " so as I entered the ring and looked over into the other corner I saw my opponent, his face reminded me of this big kid that took my cookies from me when I was 3 yrs old, I remembered how much I wanted that cookie, my mother put extra chocolate chips in the cookie specifically in for me, I couldn't wait to eat that chocolatey goodness, than this big kid snatched it out my hand and ate it in front of me, I was so mad and so scared, mad cause I waited all day to eat that cookie and knowing I wasn't going to have it, scared cause what could I do he was 5 and tall and so stronger than me and I was a tiny 3 yr old puny kid, I always wanted redemption for my cookie being stolen, and today as I looked and saw that guy sitting in that corner I imagine him chewing that cookie and laughing at me, well I wanted to wipe that smile off his face, break his fucking jaw, knock out his teeth, make his eye bleed, knock him in his stomach so hard he thought he was bleeding in the inside, I wanted to continue to punch his face in until his own family couldn't recognize him, I wanted him to know he'll never touch my fucking cookies again, I wanted him to die for his sins, send him to hell, I was thirsty to see his blood, and when I made him bleed I wanted to see more, he fell on the ground and I thought I'm not done with you motherfucker get back up, you don't deserve to get off so easy, he's a lil hitch he juss stood down and let the ref count him out, lucky motherfucker, I still want my cookie back