Tyron Woodley’s Press Conference: Black Lives Matter

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as I want Woodley to win he just don’t seem like he likes to fight.

He’d rather be a social media celebrity and socialite more than he likes to train or fight.

Hope he can eek out a win especially putting Black Lives Matter on your shoulders.

Yeah we have to know ourselves as a people..

When we reach that. Pnnacle and get too distracted and most of all

Tooooo comfortable and lose that much

Needed hunger to stay on top its a wrap..

Thats what makes mayweather so great

He never let that hunger die....

Jon jones too he brings that shit every fighr

When fighters let that. Hunger die you can see it in their eyes before the first

Punch is even thrown

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This cunt.

She didn’t say shit when Usman broke his jaw. This was a cheap victory, but something the fragile minded MAGA group loves. Fuck’em!

Colby didn’t look that good, Tyron was just that bad tonight. I would like to see Colby fight Edwards or Burns.

Last edited:

jemstar

Rising Star
Registered
If he's gonna stick around he needs to be fighting guys ranked 10-15 and on an undercard, UFC must be paying him a grip to still justify these main event fights against guys highly ranked. Never was a fan of Woodley and I'm mad Leon Edwards got robbed of his opportunity to thump him due to Covid.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
White boy not fucking around
Covington kicked off his interview with an unprompted rant that sounded like a campaign stop for Trump.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the silent majority is ready to make some noise,” Covington said while wearing an American flag draped around his shoulders. “If you thought that was a beating, wait until Nov. 3 when Donald Trump gets his hands on sleepy Joe. That’s going to be a landslide.”

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
... and I'm mad Leon Edwards got robbed of his opportunity to thump him due to Covid.

He's definitely in a tough spot (Edwards). He's a great fighter, but lacks that name recognition. Whereas the guys like Masvidal, Covington and more don't want that potential L against him. Edwards is currently 18-3, and riding an 8-fight winning streak. Last loss was to the current champion Usman in Dec. 2015 in a three-round decision. Over 3 years before Usman became champ in March 2019. He wants to make his way back to Usman ... I'm a fan of Edwards' too.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
4 years ago, Dan Hardy said that Woodley is not a fighter, and he doesn’t exude the fighting spirit, but his physical gifts gets him through fights. Now physically he's declining.....

:itsawrap:

I agree with this whole heartedly.

That’s been my exact thoughts about him as a fighter.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

original

Woodley-KO-big.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What annoyed me during the whole build up was the MAGA vs BLM bullshit spin. Because I knew Woodley is washed and was going to lose. Funny how they didn't play up that angle when it was Usman vs Cunty Covington. (We saw how that shit ended.) Woodley's nearly 40 years old and no longer build for this shit, mentally or physically. Time to leave the game with dignity... although, I wouldn't want this racist devil to be the one who retired me.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What annoyed me during the whole build up was the MAGA vs BLM bullshit spin. Because I knew Woodley is washed and was going to lose. Funny how they didn't play up that angle when it was Usman vs Cunty Covington. (We saw how that shit ended.) Woodley's nearly 40 years old and no longer build for this shit, mentally or physically. Time to leave the game with dignity... although, I wouldn't want this racist devil to be the one who retired me.
113 strikes to 2 strikes in one of the rounds. :smh:
yea that pissed me of and i knew he was gonna lose too but the build up to the fight was like some rocky vs drago.tyron was talking about the beating this dude is gonna get will be like nothing he never seen before.he said that about the last fight too and i guess he was right because it was a beating they never seen before because it didn't happen.dude lost it anyway all 5 rounds was colby's.then tyron was talking about how better he was in wrestling lol we see that to was a lie.cobly straight dunked him and that was embarrassing in itself.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude should just retire. He allowed himself to be used for a racist talking point, knowing that his mind, and skills is no longer in the sport. He was done two fights ago. Oh well, hope the check was goos, I wouldn't want that loss, to this guy, on my mind for the rest of my life.