Two Pigs Extends White Privilege To Cac.... Cac Then Fucked Them Up Badly......

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I absolutely love circumstances like this. Its a 3 way win! 2 cops shot (1 dead), another cracka on his way to prison and the cherry on top is further evidence that it isn't black people the cops need to worry about when confronted. These idiots are going to let their racism and white privilege do all the heavy lifting for us!

tenor.gif

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I absolutely love circumstances like this. Its a 3 way win! 2 cops shot (1 dead), another cracka on his way to prison and the cherry on top is further evidence that it isn't black people the cops need to worry about when confronted. These idiots are going to let their racism and white privilege do all the heavy lifting for us!

tenor.gif
Whats strange is majority of cop killings are white men,yet I can't find one study or stat that shows it....hmmmm

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck all CACs... sorry @therealjondoe
No apology necessary
I feel u
I'm at the crib like

I hate the fact that I’m starting to feel even remotely like this.

The fact that the POTUS race is not the biggest landslide in the history of land and slides......

They said 9 of 10 white males in a particular well to do category voted for Chump.

Wolves disguised as sheep, patrol our streets.

Carry on......

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats strange is majority of cop killings are white men,yet I can't find one study or stat that shows it....hmmmm

Brotha, your 101% right!

Bruh, those types of stats, figures or notes are hidden in the deep files!! You have to find those stats on ur own and then you have to prove them to everyone!! The system is designed to work azzbackwards!!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
That was some wild shit. He gave that devil all types of chances. Had they run my info and it came back with his rap sheet I would have been shot immediately and repeatedly. When is the clear and present danger of killer white men going to seriously be address by law enforcement?

TDJAJDECHBH4BPB7V7DO4SME7E.jpg

Matt Hall

david-anthony-ware-split-tulsa-police-tulsa-county-tcd-820x430.jpg

David Ware (shooter)

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif
I always say white racism will eat itself alive.

This is exactly how it backfires.

:smh:

They refuse to hold themselves accountable so invisible threats infiltrate and fuck em up.

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White people hate cops/authority directed to them, they've always been like this. They only need cops to be their bodyguards against non white people.

Damn, that's the quote of the day!! So much truth spoken here!! This goes back to when those pilgrims ran across our people when they landed on our land!!! And saw sum humans beings like they never seen before!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

they gave that muthafucka enough time to make a fuckin phone call, and even have his boy pull up...

un fuckin believable...

this shit happend in Tulsa too.. the spirit of our Antcestors are gonna possess a lot of racist cacs to put away a lot of racist cacs...

the so called race war is going to be a spiritual one, racist pinktoes and up wont even see the bullets coming..

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whites are going to watch out for whites even though White males are more likely to kill an officer than any other group.Seeing things like this should force us to have more compassion towards each other and not be so quick to judge or dismiss each other cause they damn sure don't;looking at each other while wearing their glasses won't help you see better and won't help us at all.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You ever put on a pair of socks and put on a pair of shoes, spend the dayout, come home and there is a hole in your sock? And the hole wasn't there when you put the shoes on.

Am I the only one that be like FUUUCCCKKKK, when you get a hole in 1 sock and the other one is perfectly fine, now you gotta throw out the good sock too?

Simply_Black

International
International Member
You ever put on a pair of socks and put on a pair of shoes, spend the dayout, come home and there is a hole in your sock? And the hole wasn't there when you put the shoes on.

Am I the only one that be like FUUUCCCKKKK, when you get a hole in 1 sock and the other one is perfectly fine, now you gotta throw out the good sock too?

I'm more bothered about why the hell do I keep losing socks in the washing machine?... You put socks in to wash then one always go missing when you take the washing out... I mean WTF, where do they go?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm more bothered about why the hell do I keep losing socks in the washing machine?... You put socks in to wash then one always go missing when you take the washing out... I mean WTF, where do they go?

That was going to be my third question. I know wifey and my son stole some but I got a gang of mismatched pairs.

Am I the only one that be looking through the clean laundry basket hoping some of the missing socks would appear, then be disappointed when they don't?