Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99

tv's/car audio/home theatre stuff for sale way below cost

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
stuff is being shipped within the hour so everyone that purchased from me will be getting a tracking number from me shortly...

again all i ask is that you confirm that you got the tracking number and that you got your purchase's when they come

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
okay everyone's stuff that was to be shipped out via ups has been shipped and your tracking numbers have been sent to you via PM and/or email.

those who's stuff is going out via Fedex will be out within the next 90 minutes

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Everyone that was going out FedEx your items have been shipped and your tracking numbers have been sent

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Don what days do you usually go to your connect? Like I told you in PM once my move is finished I'm inthe market for a blu-ray home theater. I want to know whats a good day to start bugging you about it?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Don what days do you usually go to your connect? Like I told you in PM once my move is finished I'm inthe market for a blu-ray home theater. I want to know whats a good day to start bugging you about it?
once or twice week depending on what i can get and when. i might be going today i'll know in about 5 hours

RESPECT

Star
Platinum Member
:lol:

u all set on the one.

27 cu ft. stainless steel french door GI7FVCXWY

retail on it is 2199.99 i might (gotta confirm) can sell it for 1700.00

some front load lg's washer and dryer steam priced at about 1000 each i might be able to get you the set for 1300.00
GOOD POST D.
WHAT'S THE SPECS ON THE LG SET?

Manny Styles

<font color=green><b><i>Hi-Teknological</i></b></f
BGOL Investor
I didn't get to look through everything, but do you have any DVD recorders with built-in HDTV tuner?

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
any chance the yamaha HTIB are coming back around? or any other home theater sets, towers, receivers etc>????

Over 100,000 Movies ❤ 420,00 Scenes with Previews ❤ Try it for $2.99