TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

wait WTF How I miss this?!?!?

why would they NOT continue this?

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@joneblaze

We finished the final 3 episodes of Goliath season 4 in recent days. Kind of missed the warmer weather settings of previous seasons, but grew to like the rainy San Fran noir / neo noir genre in Chinatown. Fave parts of the season were in the last 2 eps. The acting showcases put on by
Bruce Dern and Jena Malone respectively in the court room. Very effective. Good to see them getting plenty of camera time near the end of the series, after shorter scenes earlier on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian

Good first 2 episodes of season
2 of Hacks. Really liked that diner scene in episode 2 with the email in question. Thought that was well acted.

Watched last night

I read some negative reviews and completely disagree.

I am happy they didn't drag the email storyline out to long.

That diner scene>>>>>

I just want to know how many takes because the range of emotions they both go through was impressive

The resolution was STUPID but funny and I hope they can stick the landing with that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We caught the first 2 eps of Kids. Wild to think they debuted that series 33 years ago when it ran from 1989 - 1995, iirc.

I'm gonna be a horrible critic cause I worshipped that show as a kid and watched the reruns endlessly.

I was a little skeptical cause I could have lived a full life not seeing them completely naked

But the song about the kids bonus feature got me and I was all in after that

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Watched last night

I read some negative reviews and completely disagree.

I am happy they didn't drag the email storyline out to long.

That diner scene>>>>>

I just want to know how many takes because the range of emotions they both go through was impressive

The resolution was STUPID but funny and I hope they can stick the landing with that.

Agreed. It’s too early for negative reviews. Nothing wrong with the first 2 eps. Like you said, good range of emotions shown. That email was biting. Sitting across from someone and reading it out to them, per their choice. Damn. The younger woman does a good job conveying that anxiety being around Deborah knowing she fucked up & needed to come clean and clear her conscience.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm gonna be a horrible critic cause I worshipped that show as a kid and watched the reruns endlessly.

I was a little skeptical cause I could have lived a full life not seeing them completely naked

But the song about the kids bonus feature got me and I was all in after that

Yeah - that was a WTF Jackass moment.

I only caught bits and pieces of Kids as it orig’ aired when I was in elementary and junior high. They were huge in Canadian pop culture. Right up there with fellow household names like Degrassi and Trailer Park
Boys, etc. Often referenced in media and the news.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@joneblaze

We finished the final 3 episodes of Goliath season 4 in recent days. Kind of missed the warmer weather settings of previous seasons, but grew to like the rainy San Fran noir / neo noir genre in Chinatown. Fave parts of the season were in the last 2 eps. The acting showcases put on by
Bruce Dern and Jena Malone respectively in the court room. Very effective. Good to see them getting plenty of camera time near the end of the series, after shorter scenes earlier on.
it finished well definitely not as odd as the first few episodes of the season

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
it finished well definitely not as odd as the first few episodes of the season

The courtroom scenes definitely strengthened the season, as they did in previous seasons too.

Definitely missed the vibe of that motel / hotel of his from previous seasons & his many visits to the Chez Jay bar.

Another side note ... that beautiful house he bought a few seasons back. I think it was in Venice? They should have used that location more. If I remember correctly, his daughter was staying there for some time.

And we needed more of Maria Bello's sexy self from season 1. It would have been good having her around as some decent eyecandy, even if only in quick scenes in later seasons.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
- 1 more episode to go in Part 1 of the final season of Better Call Saul. They return from July 11th - August 15th for the final stretch

- Catching up on some episodes of Atlanta

- Going to probably start Tokyo Vice (season 1) and the 2nd seasons for The Flight Attendant and Made for Love soon. Aim to check out Billy the Kid and That Dirty Black Bag in the near future too

- Hacks' 2nd season has been off to a pretty good start. Good to see them address the cliffhanger from season 1 quickly (by 2nd episode)

- Barry's 3rd season has continued the story well. Showing more of the darker, menacing side of the lead character. It has played well across from characters like Sally and Gene (watching how they react to him)

- Stranger Things returns next week. It will be good to have it back since it last aired in 2019

- Looking forward to Dark Winds premiering in mid-June, and City on a Hill's 3rd season return in July

- Anyone know when Godfather of Harlem is returning for season 3? Potentially 2022 or 2023? They were renewed back in January

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
The Lincoln Lawyer

Sidelined after an accident, hotshot Los Angeles lawyer Mickey Haller restarts his career — and his trademark Lincoln — when he takes on a murder case.

5f75e96a3d51daaaf05bccb114e81927.jpg

They made a series from the movie that came out in 2011...?

th_ZKyOBEUHZSKF2oue792udLtABLOnpVme.png

Binged this ...not bad ...:yes:

But these fuckers as usual trying to push tht all black people are gay shit ..

they made the young black chick thts his driver not only a drug addict but a lesbian drug addict .....

The lead police detective also a fag ...

n i think the dam judge was also gay ...:smh:

so basically all the people of color was gay ...

they changed up the lead too ..Mathew`s role is played by a Mexican ...well mixed ..looks like his pops was white n his mom Mexican...

Neve Campbell aged nicely for a cac ...still no ass but she looks good ... she`s 49 this yr ...fuck the time go ..

all in all solid series ...crazy ass reveals at the end ....

slam

Super Moderator
Night Sky

Night Sky centers around Franklin and Irene York, a couple who years ago discovered a chamber buried in their backyard which inexplicably leads to a strange, deserted planet. They’ve carefully guarded their secret ever since, but when an enigmatic young man enters their lives, the Yorks’ quiet existence is quickly upended, and the mysterious chamber they thought they knew so well turns out to be much more than they could ever have imagined.

171a0000cf787513ed41037405d08b67.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
Bosch Legacy

Bosch is now making a living as a private investigator two years after he quit the LAPD and finds himself working with one time enemy and top-notch attorney Honey “Money” Chandler. Meanwhile, Bosch’s daughter Maddie is venturing into the world of the LAPD.

0160160b2d577470a340097c27945843.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
The Essex Serpent

The Essex Serpent follows London widow Cora Seaborne who moves to Essex to investigate reports of a mythical serpent. She forms a surprising bond of science and skepticism with the local pastor, but when tragedy strikes, locals accuse her of attracting the creature. Based on the novel by Sarah Perry.

Loki n the chick from Homeland n Terminator....maybe ... :yes:

082b92cfb2382057a7fe08b75a4beb44.png

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guys, we should focus more on foreign TV shows

much better and away from the usual genre they're selling us

The King of Warsaw

Powerful Polish crime drama from Walter Presents set in Warsaw, 1937. Jewish boxer Jakub Szapiro wants more than to just play tough sidekick to gangster Buddy Kaplica. Where will ambition lead him?

Nordic Murders

An engrossing German crime drama. Ex-lawyer and ex-criminal Karin Lossow helps investigate criminal cases on the peaceful Baltic Sea island of Usedom.

The hunter

A Sicilian magistrate who is determined to bring the pressure of the law on to Mafiosi becomes known as 'The Hunter', but success will come at huge personal cost. In Italian with English subtitles.

Deutschland 83

Set against the real events, culture wars and political realities of Germany in the 1980s, this stylish coming-of-age story is framed within a suspenseful Cold War thriller

ohhh welll
you can watch dozens of award-winning european and international tv shows for free via ALL4, a sub-channel of british CHANNEL 4 (hint: you can register from outside UK via VPN by entering a random UK postcode) [each show comes with english subs]

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bosch Legacy

Bosch is now making a living as a private investigator two years after he quit the LAPD and finds himself working with one time enemy and top-notch attorney Honey “Money” Chandler. Meanwhile, Bosch’s daughter Maddie is venturing into the world of the LAPD.

0160160b2d577470a340097c27945843.jpg

I gotta make time to watch the final season

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Tyrant is an American political drama television series created by director and writer Gideon Raff and developed by Howard Gordon and Craig Wright.[1] The first season of Tyrant consisting of 10 episodes premiered on American cable network FX on June 24, 2014, and ended on August 26, 2014.[2] Subsequently, FX then went on to renew Tyrant for a second season which premiered on June 16, 2015, and ended on September 1, 2015.[3] On October 8, 2015, the network renewed the series for a third season, which premiered on July 6, 2016.[4][5] On September 7, 2016, FX announced it had cancelled the series after three seasons.[6]