TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
by Whitney Friedlander | January 16, 2021 | 2 Comments

Rotten Tomatoes’ premiere dates calendar keeps track of the most anticipated new 2021 TV premieres and your favorite returning shows. Bookmark this page to get updates on network schedules, when the latest Netflix series launch, when Disney+ shows will premiere, what films and specials are coming your way, and more.

This list also includes titles with vague premiere dates for 2021, either because of the coronavirus-related Hollywood shutdown in the spring and summer of 2020 or because some titles enjoy reveling in our anticipation.

January | February | March | April | TBD | 2022 or Later

Also: Renewed & Cancelled | 2020 Premiere Dates

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Finished Lupin, watched 1st 2 eps of Wandavision and 1st ep of The Serpent. Thinking about starting Bridgerton maybe after i finish the Serpent. Also got Batwoman returning tonight and All American tmrw for weekly shows

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Any of y'all seen this show called "A Teacher"?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

Season 3 jus started ... :yes:

This season takes place in South Africa ...looks good... :yes:

Bad Boys knock off...lol

Q2Knkw4o.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
- Finished up season 2 of Peaky Blinders
- Been DVR'ing Late Night Eats & checking those eps occasionally
- 2 eps in on Coyote
- 1st ep of Wandavision
- 3 eps in on Ted Lasso
- 7 eps in on Your Honor

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Finished Industry and Lupin and have 3 eps left of the serpent. Got this special ep pt 2 of Euphoria this Sun. Thinking about Bridgerton as next series after i finish the serpent

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Finished Industry and Lupin and have 3 eps left of the serpent. Got this special ep pt 2 of Euphoria this Sun. Thinking about Bridgerton as next series after i finish the serpent

How did you like Lupin, and how are you liking The Serpent? Hoping to get started on both of those series sometime in Feb'.

Enjoyed the Industry season, and will check out the eventual season 2.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Lupin was short only 5 eps, wouldn't say it was the best writing but i enjoyed the series a lot due to Omar Sy playing a great lead role and the Paris backdrop. I always like backdrops of cities like Paris, London, Tokyo, HK, NYC, LA, Berlin, Istanbul etc. in shows and movies. The Serpent is good, lot of suspense and i'm learning more about this crazy serial killer Charles Sobrahj that it's based on, real life story of the crazy shit he did moving around Hippie Trail in the 70s

How did you like Lupin, and how are you liking The Serpent? Hoping to get started on both of those series sometime in Feb'.

Enjoyed the Industry season, and will check out the eventual season 2.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Lupin was short only 5 eps, wouldn't say it was the best writing but i enjoyed the series a lot due to Omar Sy playing a great lead role and the Paris backdrop. I always like backdrops of cities like Paris, London, Tokyo, HK, NYC, LA, Berlin, Istanbul etc. in shows and movies. The Serpent is good, lot of suspense and i'm learning more about this crazy serial killer Charles Sobrahj that it's based on, real life story of the crazy shit he did moving around Hippie Trail in the 70s

Sounds good - glad you've enjoyed both!

I hear you re: backdrops of specific cities. Always great to see. Especially with all the years of TV & movies being dominated by LA & NY.

Great seeing New Mexico become more popular the past decade or so.

And like you said ... Paris, London, Tokyo, HK. Listened to an interview with Kaley Cuoco recently & she talked about how they filmed The Flight Attendant. Fortunately covid didn't impact their production too much as they had nearly completed it before restrictions were set in place.

stixx passin thru

International
International Member

cosign.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Seen the first episode last night..Jared can't fill Chuck's boots IMO

Definitely an interesting choice to reboot a 1993 - 2001 series 20 years later.

I guess they were banking on his popularity to bring in the younger audience.

Guess it's a good paycheck for however long it lasts. He has co-exec producer credit too.

Wiki -

On the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the series has an approval rating of 27% based on 15 critic reviews, with an average rating of 4.75/10. The website's critic consensus states, "Despite decent performances, Walker's bland storytelling and limited action fails to fill its namesake's butt-kicking boots."[24] On Metacritic, it has a weighted average score of 51 out of 100 based on 8 critic reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews".[25]

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What I watched recently

Queens Gambit - Ok series, very over rated.

A Discovery of witches - Started off good then turned into Twilight.

N0S4R2 - Got boring half way through, didnt finish.

Kobra Kai - good

Bridgerton - Good series if you like shows that take place in the regency era.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Theyll probably show this on the CW this summer..

speaking of the CW..

Superman with his equal rights partner who is no damsel in distress.

Supes will probably have to ask Lois for permission to save her so he does not insult her. I would not be suprised if he changed his name to Clarke Lane.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Season 2 jus started ...:money:

ntpDmosa.jpg

Wonder if Sean Bean will last beyond this season :lol:

Superman with his equal rights partner who is no damsel in distress.

Supes will probably have to ask Lois for permission to save her so he does not insult her. I would not be suprised if he changed his name to Clarke Lane.
Guess we know where the budget from both Supergirl and Black Lightning is going..

and did i see Master Chief in that trailer :roflmao2:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Talked to a coworker & asked them what they'd recently checked out the past month and change. Usually recommend stuff to them, otherwise they just randomly watch movies on Netflix and VOD. They noted they'd watched 3 seasons of Yellowstone, season 3 of Cobra Kai, and ZeroZeroZero. It's cool hearing their take on series & what they liked & disliked about each. Compare notes in a way.

Personally, I've been catching up on season 3 of Stranger Things. Watching Restaurant: Impossible at the moment while doing some paperwork.