TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Coworker said Yellowstone (Paramount network) is now available on Prime ... so he's checked out the 1st season in recent days.

Fun hearing his take on the 1st season, and trying to recall the episodes having watched them a few years back. Told him to check out ZeroZeroZero (series) afterward as he wanted something else good to watch.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah - looking forward to checking out the rest of the season. Visually there's so much going on ... it's a fun watch.

:thumbsup:
It is...a real pleasant surprise it was one of those shows I tried to check out and ended up binging it. I like to take my time on streaming shows since they won't be back for a year....but that one was just too good.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It is...a real pleasant surprise it was one of those shows I tried to check out and ended up binging it. I like to take my time on streaming shows since they won't be back for a year....but that one was just too good.

That’s great to hear. That’s the tricky thing with the shorter seasons too. Not knowing how to pace watching them with the large break in between seasons. Not knowing which shows should take priority viewing. Which ones can wait...

:cheers:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re welcome. Glad you liked it! We’re halfway through season 2, but need to find better uploads. Don’t have Amazon Prime and only located some low-res quality versions. Have season 3 lined up better quality though.

We were frustrated with the murder in season 2, ep 1. He’s one of our fave actors. Hoped he would be around all season.

:thumbsup:

yes i was shocked by that

Season 3 is like something out of a Stephen King novel with Chinatown mixed in

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no need for HOUSE OF CARDS

ErFB-fJW4AACcdD

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Coyote

Coyote centers on Ben Clemens, a soon-to-be-retired border patrol agent who discovers an underground tunnel used to smuggle black market goods in from Mexico. Before long, he finds himself in the crosshairs of the criminal mastermind that he has spent the better part of his career attempting to destroy.

urIlTVP.jpg

bout to put in the trap ....:yes:

:money:

slam

Super Moderator
The Watch

2YZWIbezmM.png

Based on the characters from Terry Pratchett’s Discworld novels, A group of misfit cops rise up from decades of helplessness to save their corrupt city from catastrophe.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Coyote

Coyote centers on Ben Clemens, a soon-to-be-retired border patrol agent who discovers an underground tunnel used to smuggle black market goods in from Mexico. Before long, he finds himself in the crosshairs of the criminal mastermind that he has spent the better part of his career attempting to destroy.

urIlTVP.jpg

bout to put in the trap ....:yes:

:money:

Might check this one out. Good actor & haven't seen him around for a number of years.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Watched 4 eps of Industry so far, will probably finish it and thinking about starting Serpent next which is a new BBC show

Thanks for the intel about it. Sounds good.

The Serpent is a crime drama miniseries developed by Mammoth Screen for BBC One and Netflix. It is based on the 1976 arrest of Charles Sobhraj. It premiered on BBC One on New Year's Day in 2021.[1][2]

slam

Super Moderator
Season 3 jus started ....check the trap

American Gods follows Shadow Moon, a man serving three years in prison who is given an early release. Shadow Moon is hired as Mr. Wednesday’s bodyguard and finds himself in a hidden world where a battle is brewing between the Old Gods and the New Gods.

vPaFZX6.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Season 3 jus started ....check the trap

American Gods follows Shadow Moon, a man serving three years in prison who is given an early release. Shadow Moon is hired as Mr. Wednesday’s bodyguard and finds himself in a hidden world where a battle is brewing between the Old Gods and the New Gods.

vPaFZX6.png

Thanks Slam.

slam

Super Moderator
Money And Violence

F5YcZ13.jpg

Complex, urgent, and intensely engaging, Money and Violence is an immersive and revealing glimpse inside a brutal and little-understood subculture. Drugs, petty larceny, and casual violence earn Rafe (Moses Verneau), Miz (Rene Guercy), Kane (Nanawoods Napoleon), and Shane (Kendo Hammond) a steady living and the respect of their peers, but when winning means living to fight another day and losing isn’t an option, their futures are never certain. Shocking betrayals, devastating losses, and costly miscalculations have serious consequences in a ferocious and unending battle for survival.

Check the trap later on today ...:money: