TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Top Boy on Netfilx is the shit. 10X better than Power/Powerbook

Top Boy is a British television crime drama series. Created and written by Ronan Bennett, the series is set on the fictional Summerhouse estate in the London Borough of Hackney.

The first series was broadcast on Channel 4 over four consecutive nights from 31 October to 3 November 2011. A DVD of the first series was issued on 22 July 2013.[2] A second series began airing on Channel 4 from 20 August 2013.[3] A DVD release of the second series followed on 16 September 2013.[4] Although storylines for a third series were proposed, the series was dropped by Channel 4 in 2014.[5]

Following interest from Canadian rapper Drake, it was announced in November 2017 that Netflix would revive the series and order a new season of ten episodes, with both Ashley Walters and Kane Robinson reprising their roles.[1] Series creator Bennett returned to script most episodes, along with the original creative team; Drake, Adel Nur, Maverick Carter, and Jamal Henderson all joined the series as executive producers.[6] The new season premiered on Netflix on 13 September 2019 and was presented as the first season, whilst the original series was added to Netflix under the name Top Boy: Summerhouse.[1] Season 4 will air later in 2021.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
bout to start Vikings... yeah I know I'm late..

Good to see the strong scores for each season on RT ... coworker said it's worth watching ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The Great North is an American adult animated sitcom created by Wendy Molyneux, Lizzie Molyneux and Minty Lewis for the Fox Broadcasting Company.[1][2] In June 2020, the series was renewed for a second season ahead of its premiere.[3] The series premiered on January 3, 2021.[4][5]

The voice of Honeybee
Dulce-Sloan.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Helico-pterFunk
Thanks for telling me about GOLIATH
Season 1 was great
but season 2 was off the charts crazy,sadistic and laced with bretrayal and sadness
Billy Bob Thorton is perfect in his role

You’re welcome. Glad you liked it! We’re halfway through season 2, but need to find better uploads. Don’t have Amazon Prime and only located some low-res quality versions. Have season 3 lined up better quality though.

We were frustrated with the murder in season 2, ep 1. He’s one of our fave actors. Hoped he would be around all season.

:thumbsup:

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Series Premiere tonight

HBO might have another hit coming on Jan 4, 2021

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
El Cid is actually a decent series. I binged it in 2 days it’s only 5 episodes, but they’re all about 57 minutes long. It just came out on Amazon Prime. If you can get past the voice over translation. You can actually just playing it in Spanish and use English subtitles. Denver from Money Heist is the lead in this joint. His bitch ass got on my nerves in Money Heist, but he did a decent job on this.

Edit: Here is the description for the series.

The story of Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, a Castilian nobleman and war hero in medieval Spain; a man trapped between two worlds and two cultures.

MV5BNjk0NTMyNTctZThlZi00NzE4LWEwMDEtMzJmMmM5MmNmNDg0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc0OTEyNDU@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
El Cid is actually a decent series. I binged it in 2 days it’s only 5 episodes, but they’re all about 57 minutes long. It just came out on Amazon Prime. If you can get past the voice over translation. You can actually just playing it in Spanish and use English subtitles. Denver from Money Heist is the lead in this joint. His bitch ass got on my nerves in Money Heist, but he did a decent job on this.

Edit: Here is the description for the series.

The story of Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, a Castilian nobleman and war hero in medieval Spain; a man trapped between two worlds and two cultures.

MV5BNjk0NTMyNTctZThlZi00NzE4LWEwMDEtMzJmMmM5MmNmNDg0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc0OTEyNDU@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I saw the version with Charlton Heston many years ago.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Season 3 will resume on January 21 on Free Forum (Thursdays)

Season 3 will premiere on January 18 on The CW (Wednesdays)

Season 4 will premiere on February 8 on The CW (Mondays)

Season 2 will premiere on January 26 on ABC (Tuesdays)

Season 7 will resume on January 26 on ABC (Tuesdays)

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watchmen, Lovecraft Country, Perry Mason?

I wasnt too happy with the Perry Mason ending but it was a good series.

Man let me say those trailers for Perry Mason didn't sell me at all. Did not make me want to watch that shit at all. Looked like a boring period piece...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Trying to get into Bridgerton

Bridgerton is an American streaming television period drama series created by Chris Van Dusen and produced by Shonda Rhimes. It is based on Julia Quinn's novels set in the competitive world of Regency London high society's ton during the season, when debutantes are presented at court. It premiered on Netflix on December 25, 2020.

The drama centers on the Bridgerton family: Violet, Lady Bridgerton; her four sons, Anthony, Benedict, Colin and Gregory and her four daughters, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca and Hyacinth. Also featured are the Featheringtons: Portia, Lady Featherington; her husband the Baron; and their three daughters, Philippa, Prudence and Penelope.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finished the season of Industry. Looks like they've been renewed for a 2nd season.

Checked out the 1st ep of Upload, and will check out more ...

Upload is an American science fiction comedy-drama television series created by Greg Daniels.[1] The series premiered on May 1, 2020 on Prime Video and was renewed for a second season seven days later.[2]

Damn I forgot all about this show. Very good show can’t wait for the next season.