TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Agreed. Hopefully it's worth checking out. Speaking of thrillers ... did you ever see the 1st season of The Terror? That was a good one.

The first season was developed by David Kajganich and is a fictionalized account of Captain Sir John Franklin's lost expedition to the Arctic in 1845–1848. Featured in the cast are Jared Harris as Captain Francis Crozier, Tobias Menzies as Commander James Fitzjames, Paul Ready as Dr. Harry Goodsir, and Ciarán Hinds as Franklin. The second season was co-created by Alexander Woo and Max Borenstein and is mostly set in a Japanese internment camp during World War II. It stars Derek Mio, Kiki Sukezane, Cristina Rodlo, Shingo Usami, Naoko Mori, Miki Ishikawa, and George Takei.

naw i posted it in the trap but tht kinda shit jus not my cup of tea...

it`s comedy or action for me ...thriller yeah...but scary ...naw i`m good....:scared:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might finish off Kidding. Saw the 1st season and 3 eps of the 2nd earlier this year. Episodes are only 30 mins so just something to have on in the background.

Locked Up sounds good, as you noted.

Been enjoying the current 3rd season of Yellowstone. They’ve added some additional characters, and the show always looks good given the amount of outdoor shooting locations.

Yellowstone is the best havent been able to watch the latest episode because the fam wants to binge watch other shows.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
This season of twilight zone is shit. First year was medicos at best and it's just gotten worst

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Anyone ever watched this series? Pops just started checking it out. Airs on CBC in Canada. It ran overseas from 2015 - 2018.

Fortitude is a British horror psychological thriller television series created and written by Simon Donald. A 12-episode series was commissioned by Sky Atlantic in 2013, and started airing on 29 January 2015.[1][2][3] The series is set in the fictional Arctic Norwegian settlement of Fortitude. On 9 April 2015, Sky Atlantic recommissioned the show for a second series consisting of 10 episodes,[4] which premiered on 26 January 2017.[5] The third and final series premiered on 6 December 2018 and concluded on 27 December, consisting of 4 episodes.[6]

Yeah. I can vouch for season 1 of Fortitude. This series was pretty good. It’s streaming on Amazon Prime video. I binged season 1 in 2 days. I will watch the second season and will report. They should’ve gave this a couple more seasons.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah. I can vouch for season 1 of Fortitude. This series was pretty good. It’s streaming on Amazon Prime video. I binged season 1 in 2 days. I will watch the second season and will report. They should’ve gave this a couple more seasons.

Thanks. I will look to see if I can track it down online. Don’t have Amazon Prime. Glad to hear you are vouching for it as worthwhile!

:cheers:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

season 2 was good
The writing does go downhill a bit
But season 3 is trash

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bryan Callen (co-host of the Fighter and the Kid podcast) made mention of the Schooled (tv series) cancellation on the past episode or two of their show. Jokingly noted there goes 75% of his income. Meanwhile he's been going through a divorce & is carrying 2 mortgages. His place & his ex's.

He just got over Covid in recent weeks, and now this ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
- Catching up on some recent episodes of Fuck That's Delicious (On Demand)

- Started checking out season 1 of funny / strange vampire comedy, What We Do in the Shadows (FX network)

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished watching "Show Me a Hero" with Oscar Issac on HBO. 6 episodes, watched it over 2 days. Its about how Yonkers, NY handled court ordered affordable housing back in the 80's. Follows the story of the young mayor and residents of the projects. Produced by David Simon from the Wire.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I just finished watching "Show Me a Hero" with Oscar Issac on HBO. 6 episodes, watched it over 2 days. Its about how Yonkers, NY handled court ordered affordable housing back in the 80's. Follows the story of the young mayor and residents of the projects. Produced by David Simon from the Wire.

Thanks for the recommendation.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

Series on the No Limit record label. Includes Master P and Snoop Dog

HmgFd86L.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wutang American saga Hulu

Just got done watching this early this morning. And I thought this was great. I didn't know to much how they all came together. Before watching this, I know some of the show might be made up. And some stuff exaggerated, but im going to checkout more of their biography later on.

Most of the acting is great. There was a few hiccups here and there. But not too distracting. If anyone haven't seen this, give it a try.

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
CW is doing more seasons of Swamp thing?
No theyre just re-airing all the DC Universe episodes,including the ones that didnt air..

Same with Tell Me A Story..even though CBS All Access canned it,CW is showing the reruns of both seasons

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
How was tell me a story? I was thinking about checking it out last year but i never got to it due to having too much content at the time

No theyre just re-airing all the DC Universe episodes,including the ones that didnt air..

Same with Tell Me A Story..even though CBS All Access canned it,CW is showing the reruns of both seasons

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Any particular favorites in recent years, TBP?
Caught the pilot episode of this a few months back..wonder where i can watch episodes online

th

Jessica Matten not bad-looking IMO

How was tell me a story? I was thinking about checking it out last year but i never got to it due to having too much content at the time
First season was so-so,second..i see why they canned the show :lol:

Last edited:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have been watching Grimm about 5 episodes a night. We started it when it first was released but moved and never found the time to catch up. The show works on so many levels but i would of been pissed waiting a week or new season waiting on some of these cliffhangers. Currently on season 5 if you like detectives, fairy tales and a bit of supernatural its well worth a shot.

Free with Amazon Prime