TV Show Discussion: The Boys by Garth Ennis on Amazon Prime (Fonz Approved!!!) Update: Gen V spin off airing new!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Leak that airline massacre video already.

Cause I am not buying what Homelander is selling about how the public is going to react to seeing that.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leak that airline massacre video already.

Cause I am not buying what Homelander is selling about how the public is going to react to seeing that.

Would you really want to see a Homelander with nothing to lose? Be the person that took the little love he had left from the world? He would go apeshyt!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Would you really want to see a Homelander with nothing to lose? Be the person that took the little love he had left from the world? He would go apeshyt!

Yeah that's what he is selling.

But I got faith the writers got a very honest flip of the world reaction

I would believe the world of supes uniting against him

And a complete apocalypse

Him running away and hiding

I do not think it's so cut and dry

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that's what he is selling.

But I got faith the writers got a very honest flip of the world reaction

I would believe the world of supes uniting against him

And a complete apocalypse

Him running away and hiding

I do not think it's so cut and dry

He's selling it cause he's about to crack! In the mirrors talking to his reflection to make him like marble?! The ONE person that could stand up to him got ran out of his own company. But these are vain, ego maniacs! He's like Deebo, the minute someone has the bright idea to jump him, someone tells them to: 'SIT YO ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE!' It took the combined might of three "supes" just to hold him down for their Sunday Punch Special and he weaseled out of that. I am interested how Black Noir would fare in a 1on1 against Homelander

Homelander is those guys that when you get a chance to take him out, you take it cause more than likely you won't get a second chance.

I think Black Noir going off the reservation is going to be that he gets a better shot at taking Solider Boy out. He's always been a company man! He's the Booker T of Vought!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also does Jensen Ackles and Jim Beaver have a thing that no matter what Jim is in he HAS to play Robert Singer?!
9f0xudnz6cq41.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Did not think about it that way

the review from 25:08

I thought but I was not gonna dwell on it or even consider it

Makes perfect sense but

They wouldn't?

They couldn't?

But it was the same doctor...

And she WAS pregnant before she disappeared

No way!

Hold on was this discussed before?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if it means anything that Black Noir was supposed to be in Beverly Hills Cop and Paul Reiser was in Beverly Hills Cop II.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one who thinks Erin Moriarty has had something done to her face? Maybe Botox, she looks slightly different.