TV News: Luther (Idris Elba) Season 5: He's BACK!! Update: BRAND NEW Movie * Luther: The Fallen Sun March * 2023 on Netflix

Should Alice Morgan get her OWN spin-off???

• Yes

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 39.7%

• Total voters

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered
sxjfjb.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
damn near iconic...

not the best BLACK televised detective series...

One of the best televised detective series EVAH...period.

Just got through watching Season 2,that shit was great....

The UK is killing the US,when it comes to TV shows.....

Anyone know when Season 3 starts....Season 2 didnt feel right without Alice Morgan,but it was still great :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Anyone know when Season 3 starts....Season 2 didnt feel right without Alice Morgan,but it was still great :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me what did you think of the snitch that tried to fuck Luther?

luther2x04.png

:roflmao::roflmao:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

the UK doing their thing but they have a built in advantage.
i watch alot of their shows (Luther, Sherlock, Misfits, etc.) and their seasons can constist of anywhere from 4-6 episodes and their episodes are often structured like mini-movies.

meanwhile most appear shows are 22+ episodes on network tv and 12-15 on cable.

its easier to come up with 4-8 hours of solid material

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i watch alot of their shows (Luther, Sherlock, Misfits, etc.) and their seasons can constist of anywhere from 4-6 episodes and their episodes are often structured like mini-movies.

Quality over quantity!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Im caught up in Luther and Sherlock....watched a couple of episodes of Misfits,it looked alright but I will check it out....

I wanna check out Ripper Street,but cant find any link to it....

The UK is killing the United States when it comes to producing quality TV show...

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im caught up in Luther and Sherlock....watched a couple of episodes of Misfits,it looked alright but I will check it out....

I wanna check out Ripper Street,but cant find any link to it....

The UK is killing the United States when it comes to producing quality TV show...

Stream
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2736897-Ripper-Street

Stream
http://www.alluc.org/tv-shows/watch-ripper-street-online/464100.html

l fucks with this show. UK got the game on smash. Luther. Misfits. Sherlock. Now Ripper Street. l'm fucking with this Brit shit.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

maybe but US shows got more budget.

if uk shows get that budget:itsawrap::itsawrap:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quality over quantity!

Yea but like dude said they get the advantage because their shows have the option to be 6 to 8 episodes.

In the US with how our tv structure is it has to be stretched out to 24 episodes.

That being said, our cable shows alone shit on UK Television.

Its funny though. Even over there they feel like their programming is tiresome and they like our shows.

We like their shit and they like our shit. :lol:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yea but like dude said they get the advantage because their shows have the option to be 6 to 8 episodes.

In the US with how our tv structure is it has to be stretched out to 24 episodes.

That being said, our cable shows alone shit on UK Television.

Its funny though. Even over there they feel like their programming is tiresome and they like our shows.

We like their shit and they like our shit. :lol:

thats because if you look at merlin and being human etc.sci fi, fantasy etc. american shows are much better because of the budget. hell being human uk version i didnt see he vampire fight once.

but then the uk shows are much better with drama

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Kinda bitter sweet. I'm glad it's coming back. I loved the series I just hate how it ended for Luther.

tapdatass

Support BGOL
Registered
488023_566734760005907_230563683_n.jpg

:dance::dance::dance: season 3 is a wrap.....

that snitch bitch was a great character lolol.... she'll be a great character if she gets on board with luther.... his partner was trying to tell her.... he does stuff differently but he gets it done...

i think she was added to distract from the lack of alice, which was a good addition.... if she worked half as hard at catching the criminal as she was watching luther, she could have her own show :lol::lol::lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

that snitch bitch was a great character lolol.... she'll be a great character if she gets on board with luther.... his partner was trying to tell her.... he does stuff differently but he gets it done...

i think she was added to distract from the lack of alice, which was a good addition.... if she worked half as hard at catching the criminal as she was watching luther, she could have her own show :lol::lol::lol:

:dance::dance::dance:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

c/s

:smh::smh::smh:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She couldn't distract me enough to make up for the lack of Alice...:angry::angry:
Damn I wanna fuck that white girl BAD! Eitherway she was in a previous TV show available on Netflix..I think it was called Survivors!

I don't know what it is about chicks like that, But I've encountered them at every level and they absolutely HATE a dude with shine....crazy!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
She couldn't distract me enough to make up for the lack of Alice...:angry::angry:
Damn I wanna fuck that white girl BAD! Eitherway she was in a previous TV show available on Netflix..I think it was called Survivors!

I don't know what it is about chicks like that, But I've encountered them at every level and they absolutely HATE a dude with shine....crazy!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The woman who plays Alice does alot of theater work and radio drama.She's in the new Lone Ranger movie.....

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Tell me what did you think of the snitch that tried to fuck Luther?

luther2x04.png

:roflmao::roflmao:

i actually thought her character was valuable
she was on what a lot of people are on

don't rock the boat
be a good girl/boy
and snitch on those who aren't for points

but that don't work..they find out the hard way though