TV Discussion: SUPERNATURAL ...the last ride

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Another thing that got me.. I watch the older episodes on Netflix like they new! But the episode they went to Chicago and there were the mafia monsters! The black guy’s girl was killed and he got in the game! His pops was dead but used electronics to communicate with him! Then the all female cast they had with Jodie, that other thick ass cop with the blonde hair, the black psychic girl and a hunter.. I wonder if or why those concepts didn’t spin off into like a supernatural universe?

They tried to spin off a few times but there is one thing the keep missing...

That magic

That chemistry

Those 2 men are generational great at what they do.

And it is damn near impossible to replicate.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Supernatural does it again with another fantastic episode and now we have Charlie and Bobby back...

It’s a fucking glorious day...

And Gabriel finally went out like a champ... and Sam betrayed Lucifer ..

But you know that’s not the end of that..

If you would have told me 5 seasons ago that we would end with Bobby, Charlie, and Mary Winchester drinking whiskey with the Winchester’s..... I would laugh in your face.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Is there a god in this universe?

You know I was asking that while watching this episode.

The Return of Evil Chuck...

They could straight up have a Season with Evil Chuck versus Our Chuck and his Sister Darkness.

Also... the Showrunmers are still holding on to that Shit that was Talking to Cas when he died.. The nothing. The creature that was upset that Cas woke it up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Supernatural does it again with another fantastic episode and now we have Charlie and Bobby back...

It’s a fucking glorious day...

And Gabriel finally went out like a champ... and Sam betrayed Lucifer ..

But you know that’s not the end of that..

If you would have told me 5 seasons ago that we would end with Bobby, Charlie, and Mary Winchester drinking whiskey with the Winchester’s..... I would laugh in your face.

you summed it up perfectly!

^^^^

that is what makes this show so INCREDIBLE

would you REALLY be surprised if Jon Winchester/ Negan / Jeffery Dean Morgan showed up completely unannounced next season?

gallery-1489149383-screen-shot-2017-03-10-at-123643-pm.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@fonzerrillii

we NEED this like RIGHT NOW!!!!

Stephen Amell Really Wants A Supernatural/Arrow Crossover

When The CW brings back its slate of primetime stapes this fall, fans should expect some fun things from Supernatural. The show will enter its twelfth season and celebrate the milestone with a special Scooby Doo crossover. But, if Stephen Amell has his way, Supernatural may also tie into Arrow one day.

In the past, the Arrow star has teased his interest in a Supernatural team-up, but Amell took his interest a step forward recently. The actor took to Facebook Live (via CinemaBlend) to answer questions for a Q&A, and it was there Amell said he is down to partner up.

“I mean, that's really up to Jensen and Jared. I heard that they're getting a spin-off which is exciting but as the much, much more senior members of the CW family, it really would be about finding a moment in their schedule to make all the fans happy,” Amell said. “I’m totally up for it. I'm not trying to pass the buck, but the buck is now sitting at their feet.”

So, it is up to Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki now to give the crossover a thumbs up.

In the past, Amell has signaled his interest in an Arrow/Supernatural outing. Last year, the actor shared a photo of the Arrowverse cast posing for a selfie with the Supernatural leads. “This is the crossover we need,” Amell captioned the image,

If Supernatural needed to team up with part of the Arrowverse, then Amell’s series would be the perfect choice. Both series mesh tonally thanks to their dark overtones, and Oliver Queen’s no-nonsense attitude would deliciously clash with Dean Winchester’s bravado. There’s no doubt that Felicity would fall for Sam’s geeky charms, and fans would love to see Green Arrow retrofit his arrows with salt-lined tips. You know, because ghosts.

Still, the implications of such a crossover make it difficult for Arrow to approach Supernatural. The comic-based show is firmly set within the DC Universe and ties into other series like The Flash, Supergirl, and DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow. If Supernatural were to canonically slip into Arrow, then the Winchester Brothers would become related to all of The CW’s other superhero shows. And, really, there is no telling how the hunters would react to Martian Manhunter if the trio even ran into one another.

The CW’s DC Comics shows will return for the 2017-2018 television season in October. The CW will also be at Comic-Con International: San Diego, where more information about the upcoming season and crossover may be revealed.

supernatural-arrow-crossover-1006288.png

With the future of the team left hanging in the balance, Arrow gave new definition to the phrase “blowing up the show.” The emotional showdown between Oliver Queen and Adrian Chase was the perfect conclusion to a stellar fifth season of The CW’s gritty DC Super Hero series. Now, the focus shifts to uncovering the fate of each and every member of Team Arrow. Could anyone have possibly survived an island-wide explosion, or has the book closed on them, as it has on Oliver’s five-year flashback story? Returning to San Diego Comic-Con for a sixth consecutive year, cast members Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, Paul Blackthorne, Katie Cassidy, Echo Kellum, Juliana Harkavy, Rick Gonzalez and producers will be on-hand for an eye-opening conversation about the upcoming season.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
@fonzerrillii

we NEED this like RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ran into Stephen today at the Heroes and Villians and I had asked him this exact thing.. he is all in....

Also.. Dude is Fucking cool as hell ... also

Katrina Law and Katie Sackoff are Fucking life... I mean Fucking life.. I couldn’t even talk to Katrina Law. Chick is outstandingly hot.... she had these cute little cat ears on while signing autographs and giving full hugs..

And Katie Sackoff (from Battlestar Galatcia) has a laugh that will bring mean to their knees..that shit is infectious

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ran into Stephen today at the Heroes and Villians and I had asked him this exact thing.. he is all in....

Also.. Dude is Fucking cool as hell ... also

Katrina Law and Katie Sackoff are Fucking life... I mean Fucking life.. I couldn’t even talk to Katrina Law. Chick is outstandingly hot.... she had these cute little cat ears on while signing autographs and giving full hugs..

And Katie Sackoff (from Battlestar Galatcia) has a laugh that will bring mean to their knees..that shit is infectious

Did you get a hug?

That is all I want to know

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
how did the show fuck up... it’s been on 13 seasons.

this show was the wackest show on earth and had 3 seasons. shit heroes had 4 seasons so supernatural having 13 season doesnt really say much.

also there isnt a show like supernatural, they cancelled Constantine which was a better show.
Mario van peebles tv show Superstition is also a great show but doenst really have the budget but i like it more than supernatural.

like one thing i dont like about supernatural is sam and dean are humans fighting against supernatural beings and win like its nothing.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:(:(:(:(

Wayward Sisters (aired as a planted episode of Supernatural)* --PASSED OVER
Logline: Wayward Sisters tells the story of Supernatural fan-favorite recurring player Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes) and a group of troubled young women, all of them orphaned by supernatural monster attacks and tragedies. Under Mills' protection, they emerge as a supreme monster-fighting force.
Cast: Kim Rhodes, Briana Buckmaster, Kathryn Newton, Katherine Ramdeen, Clark Backo, Yadira Guevara-Prip
Team: W/EP Robert Berens, Andrew Daab; EP Robert Singer, Phil Sgriccia, Robert Berens
Studio: Warner Bros. Television

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this show was the wackest show on earth and had 3 seasons. shit heroes had 4 seasons so supernatural having 13 season doesnt really say much.

also there isnt a show like supernatural, they cancelled Constantine which was a better show.
Mario van peebles tv show Superstition is also a great show but doenst really have the budget but i like it more than supernatural.

like one thing i dont like about supernatural is sam and dean are humans fighting against supernatural beings and win like its nothing.

fam...

I d not even know where to start debating you

lets start from the top....

you can't start off a debate like this saying

well having 13 seasons doesn't say much?

and

what do you mean "also there isn't a show like supernatural"?

keone

International Member
fam...

I d not even know where to start debating you

lets start from the top....

you can't start off a debate like this saying

well having 13 seasons doesn't say much?

and

what do you mean "also there isn't a show like supernatural"?
name me another show that deals with supernatural? and im not saying the show is bad im saying it could be much better.
the show kinda went bad when they introduced the angels and took sams power.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
name me another show that deals with supernatural? and im not saying the show is bad im saying it could be much better.

Oh I understand now...

but then that is exactly why it is needed cause there is no other one.

(and all the shows you named not only took from supernatural DIRECTLY but I think even had some of the same talent in front and behind the camera)

And trust me fam, Supernatural is FAR FROM PERFECT...

but it is VERY consistent and LOVES its fans and when it HITS?

It is right up there up with the best on TV

and considering over a DECADE of story?

You gotta give it up

and the last 2 seasons has been some of its BEST.

And no angels?

Means no Cass, Gabriel or Lucifer...

I think the fact I seen EVERY episode at LEAST twice

I am biased as f*ck, but if you read my comments I am fair.

And it has a very specific tone and rhythm at this point which you need very SPECIFIC episodes for anon fan to get into.

But any horror/mystery fan cannot watch that first season, And NOT love this show.

The ORIGINAL premise was just a 45 minute horror movie every week.

and they ACCOMPLISHED that masterfully for years and then kept world building and going back and forth with characters and story lines

I do wish Constantine and Dresden Files and Lost Girl etc worked better...

but I can't blame Supernatural for busting they ass for damn near a decade and a half in s VERY difficult genre and TV landscape.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Oh I understand now...

but then that is exactly why it is needed cause there is no other one.

(and all the shows you named not only took from supernatural DIRECTLY but I think even had some of the same talent in front and behind the camera)

And trust me fam, Supernatural is FAR FROM PERFECT...

but it is VERY consistent and LOVES its fans and when it HITS?

It is right up there up with the best on TV

and considering over a DECADE of story?

You gotta give it up

and the last 2 seasons has been some of its BEST.

And no angels?

Means no Cass, Gabriel or Lucifer...

I think the fact I seen EVERY episode at LEAST twice

I am biased as f*ck, but if you read my comments I am fair.

And it has a very specific tone and rhythm at this point which you need very SPECIFIC episodes for anon fan to get into.

But any horror/mystery fan cannot watch that first season, And NOT love this show.

The ORIGINAL premise was just a 45 minute horror movie every week.

and they ACCOMPLISHED that masterfully for years and then kept world building and going back and forth with characters and story lines

I do wish Constantine and Dresden Files and Lost Girl etc worked better...

but I can't blame Supernatural for busting they ass for damn near a decade and a half in s VERY difficult genre and TV landscape.

This show can be Gunsmoke of its genre. They still do the 45 minute horror movie along with the storyline. Storyline can change at any time just because of how the show is made.

Shit. They can take it past god. Make it like something was before him and he didn't know.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This show can be Gunsmoke of its genre. They still do the 45 minute horror movie along with the storyline. Storyline can change at any time just because of how the show is made.

Shit. They can take it past god. Make it like something was before him and he didn't know.

^^^^^

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Whatever happend to Adam. They never reference him other than the musical episode based on the books.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

I actually think that the introduction of the Angels and taking away Sams power was the smartest thing for the show...

because it allowed them lead up to the masterpiece that was season 11.

Once they introduced Angels... the question then became... Why the fuck is God allowing this to happen? Why isn't he doing something? Why did he abandon his creation? Every season since the introduction of Castiel and Lucifer lead us to Season 11... Where Chuck/God finally appeared to confront his big Sister. It was a powerful moment, because up to that point... Dean had given up on God. He knew God existed, but during their worst missions when they needed help... God never appeared.

Then come to find out.. that God was Fucking Chuck the entire time. That was really good shit..

And then when that season ended and you thought... damn they have nothing left... They introduce this truly conflicted version of Lucifer. A Lucifer who never got over being abandoned and left behind by his father God... who now (so far) wants to actually be a better father for his child.

Oh and now they just introduced Alternate Universes and the "Empty" a Place that predates God where Angels and Demons go when they die.

So now you have the potential for an Alternate Version of Chuck/God... and you have the looming threat "The Empty" a being that wasn't happy about letting Castiel go.... but ultimately desires Nothing.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I actually think that the introduction of the Angels and taking away Sams power was the smartest thing for the show...

Once they introduced Angels... the question then became... Why the fuck is God allowing this to happen? Why isn't he doing something? Why did he abandon his creation? Every season since the introduction of Castiel and Lucifer lead us to Season 11... Where Chuck/God finally appeared to confront his big Sister. It was a powerful moment, because up to that point... Dean had given up on God. He knew God existed, but during their worst missions when they needed help... God never appeared.

Then come to find out.. that God was Fucking Chuck the entire time. That was really good shit..

And then when that season ended and you thought... damn they have nothing left... They introduce this truly conflicted version of Lucifer. A Lucifer who never got over being abandoned and left behind by his father God... who now (so far) wants to actually be a better father for his child.

Oh and now they just introduced Alternate Universes and the "Empty" a Place that predates God where Angels and Demons go when they die.

So now you have the potential for an Alternate Version of Chuck/God... and you have the looming threat "The Empty" a being that wasn't happy about letting Castiel go.... but ultimately desires Nothing.

The writers fucked up introducing alternate universes. The only good explanation would be there is one god and he created multiple time lines for his "experiment" and our universe is the best out of the lot. Introducing multiple chucks would just dig them into a deeper hole

keone

International Member
The writers fucked up introducing alternate universes. The only good explanation would be there is one god and he created multiple time lines for his "experiment" and our universe is the best out of the lot. Introducing multiple chucks would just dig them into a deeper hole
Yup

keone

International Member

I feel where your coming from.

keone

International Member
@fonzerrillii
But the thing about it is they introduce these badass characters then tone them down .

Like I remember when they first arch angel was introduced when it seemed that chuck would die. House was shaking they were about to get fried. Now I am seeing sam and Dean fight against them like it's nothing.