Turtle Faced Traitor Mitch McConnell the Bitch still thinks he’s boss.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I Agree With a Tweet I Saw Earlier....Dems Need to Pass Everything They Want (Medicare 4 All, Stimulus, Student Loan Forgiveness, Hell Throw in UBI) Whole Hog....Let It Set In on the Public For 18+ Months and Then IF They Lose the 2022 Mid Terms Make the GOP Stand Front and Center Trying to Take That Heroin Back Away From the People After They Been Feeling Good All That Time.....It Will Kill Their Party
But but
That'll upset racist white people in Alabama and such ...

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would agree. However, I can see the mid-terms flipping the Senate back to the GOP. All it would take is a few disillusioned voters to either not vote or vote republican and flip the Senate back to the Repubs. Plus, there seems to be a large contingent of people who still think it's smart politics not to have one party in complete control. Remember, the repubs only need to keep white racists and the the less extreme white folks happy. Dems have to keep EVERYBODY else happy.

I'm not saying they need to bend over for Mitch, but I am not sure the dems can go full scorched earth on the Repubs and not get fucked literally two years later. On the other hand, we know how Mitch would act when he's in control, so there's that.
That's the stock market. They love it when there's a conflict in Congress because it means less gets done. Less getting done means fewer radical changes. Fewer radical changes mean a more predictable stock market, which translates into more money for them.
That's why republicans in Congress were saying that the country is in better shape than it actually is. Most of them ONLY go by the stock market and not their actual constituants. Most of them earn their riches that way, too.