Turtle Faced Traitor Mitch McConnell the Bitch still thinks he’s boss.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
McConnell may be our only hope when it comes to stopping the Democrats' extremist LGBT and immigration agenda.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
McConnell may be our only hope when it comes to stopping the Democrats' extremist LGBT and immigration agenda.
McConnell was the constant block for people getting needed money and a key player in the government shutting everything down while simultaneously not helping anyone.
Any other country would have already put that old dog to sleep by now. That gay shit is less important in my book. Dude had a hand in a lot of loss and suffering, especially in our communities. A bullet would be too good for him.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Fuck this honky

On that :bullshit: Already Dems better check his as now before they go any further.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Hold up, I thought ADOS Tone & Yvette was all about empowering Black LGBT??

Nope. Please reference the video or tweet where you are getting this from.

I can certainly reference plenty of material showing that Biden’s sole priorities are LGBT and immigration. Tons of it. How many links and tweets do you want?

Cops kill way more Black men every year, but of course that’s not a priority.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard the rule was the vp. Kamala
I don't know for sure, but it seems that Kamala only gets to break a tie vote. Some things are decided without a vote. My guess is that if everything has to come to a vote it will greatly slow down their agenda. Time will tell. :dunno:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kamala will shut that bitch down.

This literally has nothing to do with her. The turtle is slightly worried that the Democrats may do away with the filibuster (very unlikely) which would mean they could basically do whatever they wanted legislation wise as they wouldn't need any republican votes. McConnell is holding up the implementation of the rules from the last time we had a split like this (2001) until he gets a commitment from Schumer that he won't do away with the filibuster. It's actually smart politics from McConnell because the more progressive elements of the Democrats actually want to get rid of the filibuster and pass things with a simple majority (go nuclear) while the others don't. His goal is try to fracture the Democrats over something that was never really a possibility to begin with.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
This literally has nothing to do with her. The turtle is slightly worried that the Democrats may do away with the filibuster (very unlikely) which would mean they could basically do whatever they wanted legislation wise as they wouldn't need any republican votes. McConnell is holding up the implementation of the rules from the last time we had a split like this (2001) until he gets a commitment from Schumer that he won't do away with the filibuster. It's actually smart politics from McConnell because the more progressive elements of the Democrats actually want to get rid of the filibuster and pass things with a simple majority (go nuclear) while the others don't. His goal is try to fracture the Democrats over something that was never really a possibility to begin with.
I don’t understand

I know 51> 50

So what was YOU saying ?

mitch is irrelevant now

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand

I know 51> 50

So what was YOU saying ?

mitch is irrelevant now

51 doesn't fucking matter if you can't even end debate and get to a vote. Cloture rule means you need 60 votes. I literally explained this shit in the plainest possible language and you are on here celebrating being ignorant as fuck. :lol:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have no reason to give into him anymore
I would agree. However, I can see the mid-terms flipping the Senate back to the GOP. All it would take is a few disillusioned voters to either not vote or vote republican and flip the Senate back to the Repubs. Plus, there seems to be a large contingent of people who still think it's smart politics not to have one party in complete control. Remember, the repubs only need to keep white racists and the the less extreme white folks happy. Dems have to keep EVERYBODY else happy.

I'm not saying they need to bend over for Mitch, but I am not sure the dems can go full scorched earth on the Repubs and not get fucked literally two years later. On the other hand, we know how Mitch would act when he's in control, so there's that.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I would agree. However, I can see the mid-terms flipping the Senate back to the GOP. All it would take is a few disillusioned voters to either not vote or vote republican and flip the Senate back to the Repubs. Plus, there seems to be a large contingent of people who still think it's smart politics not to have one party in complete control. Remember, the repubs only need to keep white racists and the the less extreme white folks happy. Dems have to keep EVERYBODY else happy.

I'm not saying they need to bend over for Mitch, but I am not sure the dems can go full scorched earth on the Repubs and not get fucked literally two years later. On the other hand, we know how Mitch would act when he's in control, so there's that.

And do you think making trans and illegal immigrants a TOP priority will endear the Dems to the rest of their constituency?

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And do you think making trans and illegal immigrants a TOP priority will endear the Sems to the rest of their constituency?
Personally, no. Politically, I can see the logic. Gays use their money for politics (I know gay and transgender is supposed to be two separate things). Black folk just don't seem to understand that it ain't just about voting. MONEY always talks. Why do you think Jews and Gays have so much political power? Do you really think all they do is threaten to not vote if they don't get their way? If I haven't made it clear in my other posts, I will here. I do feel Black folk need to put our money, time, and votes around our own candidates. They may not win the Presidency, but there are a lot of elected positions they could have a chance to win, just ask AOC.

illegals is a numbers game for bringing in new voters. Personally, I am conflicted about immigration. Not looking forward to them overtaking the number two spot of the population, but I don't want to see anymore of what Trump did to those folks either.

As for the rest of what you are saying, I will put this way. You had two competing ideologies when it comes to those two things. The Dems have always made it clear where they stood. The Repubs have made it very clear where they stood. Obviously, the voting public weren't overly concerned about the Dems opinions on these topics. Will that change later on, perhaps. As of now, Dem voters don't seem to be concerned about the Dems putting these issues on the front burner.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
I Agree With a Tweet I Saw Earlier....Dems Need to Pass Everything They Want (Medicare 4 All, Stimulus, Student Loan Forgiveness, Hell Throw in UBI) Whole Hog....Let It Set In on the Public For 18+ Months and Then IF They Lose the 2022 Mid Terms Make the GOP Stand Front and Center Trying to Take That Heroin Back Away From the People After They Been Feeling Good All That Time.....It Will Kill Their Party

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I Agree With a Tweet I Saw Earlier....Dems Need to Pass Everything They Want (Medicare 4 All, Stimulus, Student Loan Forgiveness, Hell Throw in UBI) Whole Hog....Let It Set In on the Public For 18+ Months and Then IF They Lose the 2022 Mid Terms Make the GOP Stand Front and Center Trying to Take That Heroin Back Away From the People After They Been Feeling Good All That Time.....It Will Kill Their Party

:bravo:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And do you think making trans and illegal immigrants a TOP priority will endear the Sems to the rest of their constituency?
Personally, no. Politically, I can see the logic. Gays use their money for politics (I know gay and transgender is supposed to be two separate things). Black folk just don't seem to understand that it ain't just about voting. MONEY always talks. Why do you think Jews and Gays have so much political power? Do you really think all they do is threaten to not vote if they don't get their way? If I haven't made it clear in my other posts, I will here. I do feel Black folk need to put our money, time, and votes around our own candidates. They may not win the Presidency, but there are a lot of elected positions they could have a chance to win, just ask AOC.

illegals is a numbers game for bringing in new voters. Personally, I am conflicted about immigration. Not looking forward to them overtaking the number two spot of the population, but I don't want to see anymore of what Trump did to those folks either.

As for the rest of what you are saying, I will put this way. You had two competing ideologies when it comes to those two things. The Dems have always made it clear where they stood. The Repubs have made it very clear where they stood. Obviously, the voting public weren't overly concerned about the Dems opinions on these topics. Will that change later on, perhaps. As of now, Dem voters don't seem to be concerned about the Dems putting these issues on the front burner.