Trumpsters on the warpath... They know Trump is almost gone..

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
106500548_10158141542885169_5256869196827852827_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Name this band.
75485236_3969971726429185_2008887423675139674_n.png

Craig Dawley By the looks of her blouse, how about "Jailhouse Rock"!
Hide or report this
· Reply · 2m
Arkansas Red
Arkansas Red Puke and Wretch. Our music makes you sick again.
Hide or report this
· Reply · 1m
Dave Smith

Top Fan
Dave Smith Little Dickie and the Throbs!!

Susan G. McColl "Wife Protector" (I know, she's packing her own heat, but she's still my Little Woman)

Jerry Lenhart
The Country Club Commando's.
Hide or report this
Michael Slosson The Boot Lickers

Dominic William Paoletti Mayonnaise Militia :lol:
Sean Lowde Guns and absolutely no Roses :roflmao:

Grant Nidey Ken Karen Kountry bang bang band.

Erik Dos Santos The plain white karens

Patrick Duquette GUNS 'N' HOSES :lol:

Pat Fabrick The "Degenerates!"

Frank Menez Mansion Maggots
Don Shaffer Karen and the deplorables

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
St. Louis couple watch from balcony as BLM protesters return to mansion
By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
July 5, 2020 | 12:19pm | Updated
Enlarge Image

Protesters march past the home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey.

Protesters march past the home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey.UPI

Hundreds of Black Lives Matter demonstrators returned to the St. Louis mansion of a gun-toting couple whose armed stand went viral last week — only this time the pair just watched from their balcony.
SEE ALSO
1593977368217.gif
St. Louis couple that pulled guns on protesters once challenged neighbor at gunpoint
Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who confronted marchers with an automatic rifle and a handgun last week, kept their guns holstered Friday when the crowd returned, looking down on the protest along with their lawyer and private security standing by.
Mark McCloskey, 63, said he grabbed his AR-15 on June 28 as protesters broke through a gate of their private road because he feared they were “storming the Bastille” and would burn down his home.
Patricia McCloskey, 61, was seen holding a small silver revolver, at times pointing it directly at protestors.
“They’re angry, they’re screaming,” Mark McCloskey told Tucker Carlson on FOX News. “They’ve got spittle coming out of their mouths. They’re coming towards our house. Out there with my wife, and I said, ‘Oh my God, we’re absolutely alone. There’s nobody here to protect us but us.”
Enlarge Image
Racial_Injustice_Missouri_3.jpg
People stand on a balcony of a home belonging to Mark and Patricia McCloskey as protesters march past.AP
When about 300 protesters returned Friday — holdings signs reading “Black Lives Matter. Period,” and “No Justice, No Peace” — a more subdued Mark McCloskey could be seen peering out from his balcony while his wife appeared to be shooting video of the marchers on her mobile phone.
Their lawyer, Albert Watkins, was seen looking out at the crowd in another image released by Reuters.
The photos also show private security guards setting up barricades and securing the gate prior to Friday’s new demonstration.
Enlarge Image
Racial_Injustice_Missouri_2.jpg
Protesters walk through the gate of a private street not far from the home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey in St. Louis.AP
The crowd remained outside the mansion for about 15 minutes before moving on, the Daily Mail reported.
With Post wires
giphy.gif

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Home Depot ‘Karen’ refuses to wear mask because of ‘white power’
By Joshua Rhett Miller
July 7, 2020 | 2:35pm | Updated

to take your mask off to get everyone else sick.
Home Depot ‘Karen’ refuses to wear mask because of ‘white power’

Close

MORE ON:
CORONAVIRUS
No, Gov. Cuomo, New York's nursing home carnage is your fault: Goodwin

$150M fund created to research existing drugs for COVID-19 treatment

Texas blows past daily coronavirus record with 10,000 new cases

This floating theater with socially distant boats is actually happening

An Illinois woman said she believes in “white power” while explaining why she wasn’t wearing a face mask at a Home Depot, video shows.
The woman, identified by cops as 54-year-old Teri A. Hill, allegedly got enraged when another shopper reminded her to keep her own mask on while complaining to an employee Friday that too many customers weren’t wearing face coverings at a store in McHenry.
“You know what she did?” shocked fellow shopper Sydney Waters, 34, wrote on Facebook. “She posted up. Told me I wasn’t going to tell her what to f–king do. Then she took her mask all the way off, put it in her pocket and let me [know] she was going to spit & cough on me.”
Hill said she didn’t need to comply with the store’s rules due to the color of her skin, video of the encounter posted onto Facebook by Waters shows.
“You’re disrespectful to everyone else in this store,” Waters told Hill. “The entitlement is disgusting.”
“Yes I am entitled,” Hill replied, video shows. “I’m white, I’m a woman.”
Waters, who is also white, then playfully welcomed Hill to “privilege” before asking her why she felt so special, video shows.
105921966_10105239735894365_2447088394389184186_o.jpg

“What does you being white have to do with you being able to get your way?” Waters asked.
“Because I’m a white woman,” Hill replied, video shows. “That’s what happens, I believe in white power.”
A fight between the pair ensued and police later arrested Hill at the store on charges of battery and disorderly conduct, the Northwest Herald reports.
Both women had minor injuries in the dust-up, but neither sought medical care, police said.
Hill, of McHenry, was taken into custody after investigators spoke to witnesses at the store and took a look at Waters’ video, the newspaper reports.
Hill, who has been released from custody, could not be reached for comment Monday, according to the Northwest Herald.
Waters, of Johnsburg, was not charged in the fight. She also reportedly accused Hill of ripping off her mask as they wrestled on the floor.
“I’m not a spring chicken anymore — I have bruises everywhere,” Waters told the newspaper. “My shoulder is hurt. Nothing’s broken.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Woman fired after yelling ‘white lives are better’ at Black Lives Matter rally
By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
July 7, 2020 | 7:11pm | Updated

that's what ima say to that.
"White lives are better!" White man and woman mock Black Lives Matter

Clever cat leads supermarket shopper to the pet food section

A Tennessee woman caught on a viral video shouting racial and homophobic slurs at a Black Lives Matter rally has been fired from her job, according to reports.
Sonya Holt was seen yelling “White lives matter, white lives are better” during the protest in Elizabethton on Saturday, at one point yelling at a protester, “You’re a gay homosexual piece of crap who’s going to burn in hell,” WCYB-TV reported.
At another point, Holt is heard calling one protester “just a poor little black girl with a messed-up mind.”
After the video went viral on social media, Keith Family Vision Clinic in Johnson City said they were cutting ties with Holt, the outlet said.
The company confirmed that Holt had worked there, but told the Johnson City Press she was no longer employed as of Monday.
“The biggest thing to take away from this is just to realize that racism is in your community however much you think it might not be,” said Sierra Gilmer, who shot the video.
“There are a lot of people that reached out to me saying that they didn’t realize that this was happening in Elizabethton and they didn’t realize there were people there like that.”
Holt’s caught-on-video rant came during a rally at the Covered Park Bridge in Elizabethton organized by the New Panther Initiative, the paper said.

EcSU_c-WoAEdIEq

tenor.gif
EcQxopCXgAQr_N9

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Meet Sonya Holt, the East Tennessee Karen, the most inbred of the Karens!

EcX1rhQWkAICM4J

Meet Sonya Holt, the East Tennessee Karen, the most inbred :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: of the Karens!
Woman-fired-for-yelling-white-lives-are-better-at-Black.jpg

tenor.gif

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
NEWS

Police seize rifle of St. Louis couple filmed waving guns at BLM protesters
By Vincent Barone
July 11, 2020 | 1:44am | Updated

Enlarge Image

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, standing in front their house along Portland Place confront protesters marching to St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson's house in the Central West End of St. Louis.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, standing in front their house along Portland Place confront protesters marching to St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson's house in the Central West End of St. Louis.AP

MORE ON:
GUNS
White woman who pulled gun on black family says she feared for her life

CEO brandishes gun at Hispanic couple lost on his property: report

Boy, 13, fatally shoots younger brother in game of cops and robbers

Man who plotted school shooting gets 10 years

St. Louis police officers reportedly seized a rifle from the husband-and-wife lawyers filmed waving firearms at Black Lives Matter protesters last month.
The officers served a warrant on Mark and Patricia McCloskey on Friday night, taking the rifle the husband was pictured aiming, the local NBC affiliate reported.
The officers were told by the couple that their attorney had the second gun, the pistol brandished by the wife, the report said.
The couple were filmed as they emerged barefoot from their lavish mansion in the Central West End neighborhood, each toting a firearm as protesters marched down their private street toward the home of Mayor Lyda Krewson.
Mark stood with the rifle on their Renaissance-style porch as Patricia aimed the gun at the passersby with her finger on the trigger.
The two have defended their actions by saying they felt their lives were at risk.
“We were threatened with our lives, threatened with a house being burned down, my office building being burned down, even our dog’s life being threatened, Mark McCloskey told the station, KDSK.
“It was about as bad as it can get,” he added.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
St. Louis' top prosecutor says she's charging couple who flashed guns at crowd marching to mayor's home
Mark and Patricia McCloskey say they were defending themselves against violent demonstrators
By Louis Casiano | Fox News
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6173391248001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="https://www.foxnews.com">foxnews.com</a></noscript>
St. Louis prosecutor to charge armed couple who flashed guns at protesters
Mark and Patricia McCloskey say they were defending themselves against violent demonstrators; chief breaking news correspondent Trace Gallagher reports.
St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said Monday she's charging the couple who flashed guns at a crowd marching to the mayor's home last month, further igniting the gun-rights debate.

Gardner, the city's top prosecutor, said Mark and Patricia McCloskey will be charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon following the June 28 incident.
"It is illegal to wave weapons in a threatening manner -- that is unlawful in the city of St. Louis," Gardner said in a statement. She added that she was recommending a diversion program as an alternative to jail.
St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner in January 2020. (AP Photo/Jim Salter, File)

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner in January 2020. (AP Photo/Jim Salter, File)
The McCloskeys have said many times they were defending themselves, with tensions high in St. Louis and other cities over race and law enforcement. They said that the crowd of demonstrators broke an iron gate marked with "No Trespassing" and "Private Street" signs, and that some violently threatened them.
In a statement to Fox News, the couple's attorney, Joel Schwartz, called the charges "disheartening."
"I, along with my clients, support the First Amendment right of every citizen to have their voice and opinion heard.," Schwartz said. "This right, however, must be balanced with the Second Amendment and Missouri law, which entitle each of us to protect our home and family from potential threats."

The husband and wife told "Hannity" earlier this month they were preparing to sit down for dinner on their porch when "300 to 500 people" stormed their community gate and began marching toward them.
The couple, both attorneys, displayed weapons as Black Lives Matter activists walked onto the private street in their community. They were headed to the home of St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson.

"[They said] that they were going to kill us," Patricia McCloskey recalled at the time. "They were going to come in there. They were going to burn down the house. They were going to be living in our house after I was dead, and they were pointing to different rooms and said, 'That’s going to be my bedroom and that’s going to be the living room and I’m going to be taking a shower in that room.'"
The husband and wife maintained they were protecting their home. St. Louis police seized the rifle from the home pursuant to a search warrant.
No shots were fired but the incident quickly went viral and fueled the debate over what rights do property owners have when confronted with perceived threats.
St. Louis homeowners recount having to defend themselves as demonstrators approached property Video
Missouri Gov. Mike Parson, a Republican, said Friday he would consider pardoning the couple should they be criminally charged.
"A mob does not have the right to charge your property," Parson told 97.1 FM. "They had every right to protect themselves."
Parson's office did not immediately respond to a Fox News request for comment.
In response to local prosecutors, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt moved on Monday to dismiss the charges against the McCloskey's, saying their Second Amendment rights have been violated.

Last week, Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., urged Attorney General Bill Barr to investigate Gardner over her decision to investigate the couple, saying the prosecutor has been hostile to gun rights in the past.
Mark and Patricia McCloskey drawing their firearms on the crowd marching toward St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson's home last month. On Monday, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner announced criminal charges against the couple. (DANIEL SHULAR/via REUTERS, File)

Mark and Patricia McCloskey drawing their firearms on the crowd marching toward St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson's home last month. On Monday, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner announced criminal charges against the couple. (DANIEL SHULAR/via REUTERS, File)
CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP
"This is an unacceptable abuse of power and threat to the Second Amendment, and I urge you to consider a federal civil rights investigation," Hawley wrote in a letter to Barr. "No family should face the threat of harassment or malicious prosecution for exercising that right."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
NEWS

St. Louis man charged in standoff claims cops have video of armed protesters
By Joshua Rhett Miller
July 31, 2020 | 9:33am | Updated

Enlarge Image

Mark and Patricia McCloskey draw their firearms on protestors in St. Louis, Missouri.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey draw their firearms on protestors in St. Louis, Missouri.AP

MORE ON:
BLACK LIVES MATTER
NBA players display social justice messages during Disney restart

The anti-Barr show and other commentary

De Blasio paints another Black Lives Matter mural, as shootings plague NYC

Ex-cop charged in Floyd murder wants charges dropped

The St. Louis man facing charges along his wife for brandishing guns at Black Lives Matter protesters says police have video showing armed demonstrators in front of their home.
Mark McCloskey, who was caught on viral video with his wife, Patricia, on June 28 outside their palatial home holding a weapon as protesters marched down a private road, disputed reports Thursday that the demonstration was nonviolent.
“You know, the interesting thing is that the media is reporting this as a peaceful protest, and everybody keeping playing the same 32-second clip, or a little tiny bits of a 32-second clip, of an event that went on for 12 or 15 minutes,” Mark McCloskey, 63, told Fox News. “Yeah, it was peaceful alright.”
McCloskey, a personal injury attorney, said members of the “same crowd” later that evening wielded an AK-47 while outside the home of St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson and “challenged” a local news reporter.
“That’s how peaceful that protest was,” McCloskey said.
McCloskey said police investigators have video footage of people in the crowd outside his home who were “armed with guns,” adding that he also saw the firearms and was himself threatened by one demonstrator.
“We saw the weapons at the time, and as I told you once before, one fella in particular pulled out two loaded magazines, showed me them so I could see the shells in the magazine, clicked them together and said, ‘You’re next,’” McCloskey told Sean Hannity.
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

The McCloskeys, who face charges of felony unlawful use of a weapon and fourth-degree assault, filed a motion Wednesday seeking to disqualify Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner from the case, alleging she exploited the matter for political gain, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.
Enlarge Image
Racial Injustice Missouri

missouri-rifle-homeowner-03.jpg

Patricia McCloskey and her husband Mark McCloskey draw their firearms on protestors in St. Louis, Missouri.
AP
Gardner, according to the McCloskeys, cited the case in an email to generate support for her re-election bid for St. Louis circuit attorney. She faces former assistant prosecutor Mary Pat Carl in a Democratic primary next week, the newspaper reports.

The McCloskeys were charged three days after Gardner’s July 17 email that “drew a direct line” from the incident to Gardner’s “political antagonists, and from there to call for donations to further her re-election efforts,” the motion alleges.

St. Louis couple draws firearms on protesters outside their home

Play Video
Missouri’s governor, meanwhile, has said he would pardon the McCloskeys if they’re ultimately convicted in the case.
Mark McCloskey said he was comforted by the support Missouri Gov. Mike Parson, but said he would still have to “fight the battle” and incur hefty legal fees before that occurs.
“And put up with all the lies and slander in the press,” McCloskey said.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Gun-toting St. Louis couple will declare support for Trump at RNC
By Tamar Lapin
August 17, 2020 | 9:11pm

Enlarge Image
Mark and Patricia McCloskey

Mark and Patricia McCloskeyLaurie Skrivan/St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP File

MORE ON:
REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION
Alice Johnson, freed by Trump on Kim Kardashian's advice, will speak at RNC

Covington teen, South Dakota gov to speak at RNC as roster takes shape

Trump plans to deliver RNC speech on White House lawn

Trump says he will deliver RNC speech from Gettysburg battlefield or White House

The St. Louis couple who wielded firearms while Black Lives Matter protesters gathered outside their mansion will make an appearance at the Republican National Convention next week, a report said Monday.
Personal injury attorneys Mark and Patricia McCloskey are expected to express their support for President Trump during the virtual weeklong event, party officials told the Washington Post.
A spokesman for the convention declined to comment on the appearance to the Post.
The couple shot to nationwide attention in June when they were filmed pointing a handgun and an AK-47 at civil rights demonstrators moving through their swanky neighborhood.
The McCloskeys defended themselves by saying they feared the crowd was going to kill them and burn their lavish house down like the “storming of the Bastille.”
They were charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon over the viral incident, which caught the president’s attention.
Trump accused the prosecutor who charged the couple of “an extreme abuse of power.” Missouri’s attorney general has said he was moving to dismiss the charges, calling them “a chilling effect on Missourians’ exercising the right to self-defense.”
giphy.gif