Trump's medical exam accidently revealed that he's gravely ill. Like... seriously ill.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not good for a stubborn 72 year old who also throws emotional tantrums like a child every week. I said this a while back that it's not out the realm of possibility that he could croak real soon while in office.

We all know mentally he's a ticking time bomb.. your mental health & physical health goes hand in hand so its gonna get interesting when Muelller's investigation is done.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
That's not good for a stubborn 72 year old who also throws emotional tantrums like a child every week. I said this a while back that it's not out the realm of possibility that he could croak real soon while in office.

We all know mentally he's a ticking time bomb.. your mental health & physical health goes hand in hand so its gonna get interesting when Muelller's investigation is done.

The only thing is that assholes, despite grave health problems, somehow manage to live long lives.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
412095243_1280x720.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Shit. I believe his stated weight(240-250). He is textbook skinny fat. Puny arms and legs, sunken chest, narrow shoulders, and a gut.

bgolweb

Support BGOL
Registered
One of the hardest things about eating healthy is food preparation. But once you get a good selection, and everything is made, the food tastes delicious. Can't Trump hire someone to be at his side at all times with healthy food ready to go? I guess trust is an issue. He'd have to really trust that person. Before Trump became president, he developed a close relationship with his security detail. So if he can trust people to protect his life, surely he can trust someone to prepare his food and be on call at all times.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
One of the hardest things about eating healthy is food preparation. But once you get a good selection, and everything is made, the food tastes delicious. Can't Trump hire someone to be at his side at all times with healthy food ready to go? I guess trust is an issue. He'd have to really trust that person. Before Trump became president, he developed a close relationship with his security detail. So if he can trust people to protect his life, surely he can trust someone to prepare his food and be on call at all times.
You would think. I don’t understand it. Especially, knowing this bama had a little paper before his presidency.

Unpre43

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, not to wish death on anyone but if it's gonna happen, let it be at a rally of his or right after one of his lies.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1) Some said earlier about presidents having the best care . You know they patching him up now. They lie to the American public so much. His weight is a serious issue. They are even tailoring his clothes differently to hide is weight (and you rarely hear anyone in the media mentions it). His suits are always black and have a different tailored look from when he first took office. 2)It goes to show the medical profession has better cures because for heart disease because they let these evil fuckers live while they let you die 3) This sets a bad precedent versus Michelle Obama trying to get everyone to eat healthy, but believe there is a trickle down effect. These CAC's will be dropping like flies in rural places if they eat like this and continue those opiods.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1) Some said earlier about presidents having the best care . You know they patching him up now. They lie to the American public so much. His weight is a serious issue. They are even tailoring his clothes differently to hide is weight (and you rarely hear anyone in the media mentions it). His suits are always black and have a different tailored look from when he first took office. 2)It goes to show the medical profession has better cures because for heart disease because they let these evil fuckers live while they let you die 3) This sets a bad precedent versus Michelle Obama trying to get everyone to eat healthy, but believe there is a trickle down effect. These CAC's will be dropping like flies in rural places if they eat like this and continue those opiods.

You ain't lying bruh..

I always said they use the masses as Guinea pigs for trial drugs..

When they KNOW the drug works then they jack up the price and make it out of reach for the average man and woman. . .

One of the many ways the super rich been waging a war on the masses..

And we too easily distracted as a people to regulate that shit..

Well I know to only eat foods that builds the body mind and soul....

Victory! !!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This fat ass CAC is 6 foot 4.

If he is 6' 4", he is definitely

about 320 or more. :hmm:

main-qimg-3a4c05cde1d6f58661af1ab0753586f6

Someone needs to place a picture of Obama playing golf next to that picture of trump..

And under trumps picture put

Your Affirmative action president

Implying nobody gets more Affirmative action then wealthy cacs

Facts

Under Obama put

My there because he deserves to b president...

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Baba Vanga SHOCKING predictions for 2019: Trump ILLNESS and EU economic COLLAPSE

BABA Vanga, the blind mystic who many claimed predicted the rise of ISIS, 9/11 and Brexit, envisioned a series of disasters to take place during 2019, including a European economic collapse, Donald Trump falling ill and Russia being hit by a meteorite.

The mystic said US President Mr Trump will fall ill with a mysterious illness, which will cause him to suffer from nausea, tinnitus, brain trauma and hearing loss.

Similar symptoms have been experienced already by US diplomats based in Cuba and China.

According to Chinese news outlet South China Morning Post, they could have been the side effect of “bugging or surveillance rather than a sonic weapon attack, according to a US researcher”.

Baba Vanga, who is said to have “predicted the 2004 tsunami” that killed an estimated 227,898 people, believed another tsunami will hit Asia and wipe out several countries in the areas and other places around the world, including Pakistan, India, Japan and Indonesia.

Link: https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...lth-putin-eu-economic-collapse-benny-asteroid

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He seems OK to me while he is ordering up some greasy ass eggs, but that cook must be 6'4 at least.

Last edited:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Baba Vanga SHOCKING predictions for 2019: Trump ILLNESS and EU economic COLLAPSE

BABA Vanga, the blind mystic who many claimed predicted the rise of ISIS, 9/11 and Brexit, envisioned a series of disasters to take place during 2019, including a European economic collapse, Donald Trump falling ill and Russia being hit by a meteorite.

The mystic said US President Mr Trump will fall ill with a mysterious illness, which will cause him to suffer from nausea, tinnitus, brain trauma and hearing loss.

Similar symptoms have been experienced already by US diplomats based in Cuba and China.

According to Chinese news outlet South China Morning Post, they could have been the side effect of “bugging or surveillance rather than a sonic weapon attack, according to a US researcher”.

Baba Vanga, who is said to have “predicted the 2004 tsunami” that killed an estimated 227,898 people, believed another tsunami will hit Asia and wipe out several countries in the areas and other places around the world, including Pakistan, India, Japan and Indonesia.

Link: https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...lth-putin-eu-economic-collapse-benny-asteroid
:hmm:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...President-s-liver-failing?utm_campaign=recent

The President is prescribed 40 mg Rosuvastatin per day, the maximum dosage. Rosuvastatin is mainly an anti-cholesterol medication, but also reduces inflammation and lowers blood-pressure.

But... (here comes the but)

BUT for patients older than 70 (Trump is 72) such a high dosage damages the liver and is lethal in the long term. And a Rosuvastatin-treatment has very little effect if the patient refuses to go on a low-fat diet.

So, why is he still getting the maximum dosage of Rosuvastatin? That's the big question. There are three possible explanations:

Possible Explanation 1: Trump is battling dangerously high levels of cholesterol.

His doctor figured that destroying his liver in the long term is worth it if he can prevent Trump from dying from too much cholesterol in the short term.

Possible Explanation 2: Trump has a heart disease.

Rosuvastatin reduces inflammation. One possible source of inflammation is a heart-disease. A heart-disease serious enough to risk destroying his liver.

Possible Explanation 3: Rosuvastatin is an early-stage treatment for Alzheimer's disease.

Additionally to its main uses, it has recently been discovered that Rosuvastatin can also be used to delay the onset of Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's serious enough to risk destroying his liver.

I’m 75. Rosuvastatin is about the only daily pill I take, but I only take 10mg to control cholesterol and it’s been doing the job. Otherwise, I take puffs of CBD for general aches and pains.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I don't recall who but someone already said he was in piss poor shape and his medical approval letter was bullshit. Worst president ever.