Trump's medical exam accidently revealed that he's gravely ill. Like... seriously ill.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...President-s-liver-failing?utm_campaign=recent

The President is prescribed 40 mg Rosuvastatin per day, the maximum dosage. Rosuvastatin is mainly an anti-cholesterol medication, but also reduces inflammation and lowers blood-pressure.

But... (here comes the but)

BUT for patients older than 70 (Trump is 72) such a high dosage damages the liver and is lethal in the long term. And a Rosuvastatin-treatment has very little effect if the patient refuses to go on a low-fat diet.

So, why is he still getting the maximum dosage of Rosuvastatin? That's the big question. There are three possible explanations:

Possible Explanation 1: Trump is battling dangerously high levels of cholesterol.

His doctor figured that destroying his liver in the long term is worth it if he can prevent Trump from dying from too much cholesterol in the short term.

Possible Explanation 2: Trump has a heart disease.

Rosuvastatin reduces inflammation. One possible source of inflammation is a heart-disease. A heart-disease serious enough to risk destroying his liver.

Possible Explanation 3: Rosuvastatin is an early-stage treatment for Alzheimer's disease.

Additionally to its main uses, it has recently been discovered that Rosuvastatin can also be used to delay the onset of Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's serious enough to risk destroying his liver.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I hope he lives long enough stick around for his perp walk
Wasn't this the cat that was dancing on top of the house while the house was on fire with family and friends inside?:smh: