Trump Threads on BGOL

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
One thing for sure. There will be things done to make sure another one like him never gets elected again.
If it weren't for BGOL, I wouldn't even know shit about Trump. Stopped looking at the fucking news.

But if this Russian shit don't do him in and he wins in 2020, I can't take another 4 years of this. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
If it weren't for BGOL, I wouldn't even know shit about Trump. Stopped looking at the fucking news.

But if this Russian shit don't do him in and he wins in 2020, I can't take another 4 years of this. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Can't lie, I thought by now the amount of Trump threads would have dropped and people would have gotten on with their lives.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Hmm.. trump is nothing but the distraction.. he has the majority of the people following his bullshit, that they never see whats going on in the background. Truth be told, all these presidents are selected to distract the fuck outta the people.. Its just a big ass mindfuck to get people to think they are a part of this system.. Its all bullshit, people!! The main purpose of a president is, to feed the military complex, protect the 1% by any means, to pacify the american people and feed them false dreams and promises, when in front of the camera read the script word for word, answer the pre-screened press question, and if they do as told they will be rewarded real good after there done!! All your vote is, that you still believe in the illusion!! But yall dont believe me, because these indoctrination centers, along with the rockerfeller foundation have done good job making people believe in something that was never meant for them!! You have two choices, wake up or get fucked up!! Thats it!!!

older version

A version older
Registered

I don't watch the news, but when having dinner conversations with family who do, they bring him up.
Shit disgusts me. I'm starting to argue just ignore the chump. Wake me up when Mueller stops the madness
and don't trust these cacs who are our new heroes.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
n then ni99as have the nerve to say repost when i post something.....

:rolleyes2:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why is this shocking... a trump presidency will go down as one of the weirdest ever..

we called these shanangins day one, once it was official and he slithered in the white house..

this shit is fuckin mind boggling.. how a silver spooned spoiled caciest cac that every caced became president..

and he is a thousand times fuckin ghetto and everything we thought the first "black" president would be..

Im still buggin on how he got away with saying I can shoot some one in broad daylight and still get support..

whatever way you feel about trump... you have to admit a trump presidency is one of the most interesting things to have ever happend in american politics..

just a damn shame the countrys integrity is going to shit on a global level and becoming the biggest joke on the world stage...

In addition Im also buggin on how this donald dump guy fuckin has private meetings with putin and NOBODY knows what the fuck they are talkin about..

how the fuck is that possible as a u.s president, you are holding private talks with the leader of a non friendly nation.. as the president of america and

NOBODY knows whats being discussed..

muthafucka that alone should have ten threads..

and also.. how the fuck did donald dump.. made that rape charge disappear.. and the accusser go underground..

thats why the me too movement is fuckin bullshit...

where were her me too supporters when she said she was raped by trump...

I guess it only counts if you a coked out hollywood casting couch ho and you were casting on a "black" mans couch....

anyway..

another topic that should be ten fuckin threads is..

how the fuck did donald dump get damn near fifty percent of the becky vote..

after sayin grab her by the pussy....LOL

that shit is just insane.. in the me too era..

we have a grab em by the pussy president..

cant make this shit up....

but you can make ten threads about it.... and be historically justified.... because this will go down as one of the top three weirdest presidency every

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Yeah there's a lot of Trump postings, there needs to be. Baring a war this period of time is possibly going to be the the most important period of time of your life.

You better recognize. :hmm:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
why is this shocking... a trump presidency will go down as one of the weirdest ever..

we called these shanangins day one, once it was official and he slithered in the white house..

this shit is fuckin mind boggling.. how a silver spooned spoiled caciest cac that every caced became president..

and he is a thousand times fuckin ghetto and everything we thought the first "black" president would be..

Im still buggin on how he got away with saying I can shoot some one in broad daylight and still get support..

whatever way you feel about trump... you have to admit a trump presidency is one of the most interesting things to have ever happend in american politics..

just a damn shame the countrys integrity is going to shit on a global level and becoming the biggest joke on the world stage...

In addition Im also buggin on how this donald dump guy fuckin has private meetings with putin and NOBODY knows what the fuck they are talkin about..

how the fuck is that possible as a u.s president, you are holding private talks with the leader of a non friendly nation.. as the president of america and

NOBODY knows whats being discussed..

muthafucka that alone should have ten threads..

and also.. how the fuck did donald dump.. made that rape charge disappear.. and the accusser go underground..

thats why the me too movement is fuckin bullshit...

where were her me too supporters when she said she was raped by trump...

I guess it only counts if you a coked out hollywood casting couch ho and you were casting on a "black" mans couch....

anyway..

another topic that should be ten fuckin threads is..

how the fuck did donald dump get damn near fifty percent of the becky vote..

after sayin grab her by the pussy....LOL

that shit is just insane.. in the me too era..

we have a grab em by the pussy president..

cant make this shit up....

but you can make ten threads about it.... and be historically justified.... because this will go down as one of the top three weirdest presidency every
Bush got the country involved in 2 -- not 1 -- but 2 bullshit wars with one being without a doubt the most fucked up war in U.S. history and there weren't this many threads on BGOL. :smh:

Think about it. Trump would crash the entire Internet if he did what Bush did.

Trump shows us if you get off twitter and act more 'presidential' you can get away with murder and folks will let it fly. Without the epic twitter meldowns and showmanship, this presidency would fly under the radar. There was the 2006 fence act under Bush and fucking crickets. Trump do the same fucking thing and it would be nonstop in the news.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bush got the country involved in 2 -- not 1 -- but 2 bullshit wars with one being without a doubt the most fucked up war in U.S. history and there weren't this many threads on BGOL. :smh:

Think about it. Trump would crash the entire Internet if he did what Bush did.

Trump shows us if you get off twitter and act more 'presidential' you can get away with murder and folks will let it fly. Without the epic twitter meldowns and showmanship, this presidency would fly under the radar. There was the 2006 fence act under Bush and fucking crickets. Trump do the same fucking thing and it would be nonstop in the news.

Well it boils down to two things..

His fucking colossal ego which is gets bigger everyday..

And his obsession with being looked at...

His attention whorism is

Something never witnessed before by man...

If he wasnt such a sneaky lying ass racist elitist .

He mightve been a pretty good president ....

Instead we get a highly entertaining treasonous

Self serving sneaky as fuck lying as clown...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Well it boils down to two things..

His fucking colossal ego which is gets bigger everyday..

And his obsession with being looked at...

His attention whorism is

Something never witnessed before by man...

If he wasnt such a sneaky lying ass racist elitist .

He mightve been a pretty good president ....

Instead we get a highly entertaining treasonous

Self serving sneaky as fuck lying as clown...
If Trump were even half the boogeyman the left built him up to be, we'd all be in some shit and there would be at least one fucking war started by now. Like you said, he's more attention whore and they keep feeding the monster. Like I said back in 2015-16, they built this monster by giving him the attention to begin with.

And they haven't learned. We about to get 4 more years of Trump because sensitive fucks all in their feelings. :smh: