Trump supporters behaving like the bags of ass that they are

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/04/trump-republican-party-democracy
"The Insurrection Index seeks to identify all those who supported Trump in his bid to hold on to power despite losing the election, in the hope that they can be held accountable and prevented from inflicting further damage to the democratic infrastructure of the country.
All of the more than 1,000 people recorded on the index have been invested with the public’s trust, having been entrusted with official positions and funded with taxpayer dollars. Many are current or former government employees at federal, state or local levels.
Among them are 213 incumbents in elected office and 29 who are running as candidates for positions of power in upcoming elections. There are also 59 military veterans, 31 current or former law enforcement officials, and seven who sit on local school boards."

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Attorney General Merrick Garland Delivers Remarks Regarding First Anniversary Attack On The US Capitol

In a sweeping speech marking the one-year anniversary of the Capitol attack, Attorney General Merrick Garland pushed back on criticism that the Justice Department's January 6 probe has not been aggressive enough, while signaling that no one would be off limits as prosecutors "followed the facts."

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This statement is SUPER weak. Who is he talking to? His opponents have already decided they're ok, even prefer a country in which winning at any cost is more important than any imbalance of democracy. :hmm:

I will never understand the appeal of trying to reason with the unreasonable. :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

There is no evidence that Trump requested troops to secure the Capitol or consulted Pelosi ahead of January 6 insurrection, fact-checkers say
Former president Donald Trump did not formally request 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the Capitol in the days leading up to the insurrection on January 6, 2021, fact-checkers from PolitiFact and The Washington Post say. A spokesperson for the Defense Department said there is “no record of such an order being given” and a spokesperson for House Leader Nancy Pelosi said she was never consulted about National Guard ahead of the events, according to PolitiFact and Washington Post.

There is no evidence that Trump requested troops to secure the Capitol or consulted Pelosi ahead of January 6 insurrection, fact-checkers say
What you need to know
- According to fact-checkers, it was an offhand remark that wasn’t lodged as a formal request - A Defense Department memo on January 6 also makes no mention of any such discussion but mentioned the potential activation of 340 troops to assist with traffic control, according to The Washington Post - Pelosi's spokesperson stated she had "immediately signaled her support for the deployment of the National Guard when she was presented with that recommendation on the afternoon of January 6th"

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
You can’t make this shit up if you tried.

Rep. Matt Gaetz taunts Sen. Ted Cruz and says 'you can bend over' but 'the establishment will never love you'

Sonam Sheth,Bryan Metzger
Thu, January 6, 2022, 12:15 PM·3 min read

Gaetz mocked Cruz, saying that he can "bend over" and "bend a knee" to the Republican establishment but that they'll "never love you."

"We are approaching a solemn anniversary this week," Cruz, who was one of more than a dozen GOP senators who objected to the certification of Joe Biden's 2020 election victory, said at a Senate Rules hearing on Wednesday. "And it is an anniversary of a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol where we saw the men and women of law enforcement demonstrate incredible courage, incredible bravery, risk their lives to defend the men and women who serve in this Capitol."

Insider asked Gaetz and Greene to react to Cruz's comments, and both said they vehemently disagreed with the Texas senator's characterization of the deadly riot as a terror attack.

"I think Senator Cruz is smart enough to know, since he's an attorney, that no one's been charged with terrorism, just like no one has been charged with insurrection," Greene said. "I think that was very irresponsible of him to call them terrorists, and I completely disagree."

Gaetz tacked on: "The establishment will never love you, Ted. You know, you can bend over and bend a knee for them, but they're just not going to love you."

He added, "I think that was maybe an effort by the good senator, who we agree with on many, many things, to recast himself in the eyes of some of the folks in your profession, but we didn't find it particularly factual or sincere."

Earlier Thursday, Gaetz and Greene appeared on former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon's podcast, where Gaetz praised the pro-Trump mob that stormed the Capitol as "patriotic Americans" and baselessly claimed some of them were "trapped" into participating in the siege.

"We're actually going to go walk the grounds that patriotic Americans walked from the White House to the Capitol, who had no intent of breaking the law or doing violence," he added on the podcast.

Gaetz's claim that those who stormed the Capitol on January 6 had "no intent of breaking the law or doing violence" is untrue.

Groups of Trump supporters were caught on video calling for the execution of then Vice President Mike Pence; prosecutors said some rioters went to the Capitol armed with stun guns, pepper spray, flagpoles, baseball bats, zip ties, and handcuffs; more than 100 law enforcement officers were injured as a result of the violence; and hundreds more are traumatized from the mob frenzy.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said this week that the Justice Department's investigation into the events at the Capitol and their aftermath is "one of the largest, most complex, and most resource-intensive investigations in our history."

To date, more than 700 people have been arrested in connection to the riot, and more than 300 have been charged with felonies.

Click Above Link To View Video/Social Media

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Cruz says in Fox News interview it was a 'mistake' for him to call Jan. 6 a 'terrorist attack'

Cruz was criticized in some conservative circles after he referred to the riot as terrorism during a Senate hearing Wednesday featuring testimony from Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger.

By Rebecca Shabad
Jan. 7, 2022, 10:18 AM EST

WASHINGTON — Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, on Thursday said he made a “mistake” when, a day earlier, he described the Capitol riot as a “terrorist attack.”

In an interview, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson denounced Cruz for his comment and accused the GOP senator of telling a "lie."

“The way I phrased things yesterday, it was sloppy and it was frankly dumb,” Cruz said in the interview that aired on the anniversary of the riot. Cruz said “as a result of my sloppy phrasing,” many people misunderstood what he meant when he called it a terrorist attack.

“What I was referring to are the limited number of people who engaged in violent attacks against police officers and I think you and I both agree that if you assault a police officer, you should go to jail. That's who I was talking about,” he said. “I wasn't saying that the thousands of peaceful protesters supporting Donald Trump are somehow terrorists. I wasn't saying the millions of patriots across the country supporting President Trump are terrorists and that's what a lot of people have misunderstood.”

Carlson shot back that attacking a police officer doesn't make someone a terrorist: "How many people have been charged with terrorism on Jan. 6?"

“Tucker, I agree with you,” Cruz said. “It was a mistake to say that yesterday."

The Texas senator referred to the Jan. 6 riot as a terrorist attack during a Senate hearing Wednesday featuring testimony from Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger.

Cruz, who was among 147 Republicans in Congress who voted on Jan. 6 to overturn Biden's victory, said at the hearing that the riot that day was a "terrorist attack." He said that "anyone who commits an actual act of violence should be prosecuted, and anyone who assaults a law enforcement officer should go to jail for a very long time. And I think that's a principle that is true, regardless of the politics of the violent criminal, whether they are right wing, left wing or they got no wings at all."

The backlash to Cruz's comment from conservative circles was swift, including on Carlson's show Wednesday night and on former Trump adviser Steve Bannon's podcast.

Cruz has long referred to the Jan. 6 rioters as terrorists, including in the hours after the riot took place. He called it a "despicable act of terrorism" on Jan. 7, said in a May press release that it was a terrorist attack and called the riots "terrorists" in a local TV interview.

61d850dbd21c1e0019ee30dc

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ray Epps testified that he is not an informant or working for the FBI, January 6 committee says

A US House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol said Ray Epps testified that he is not an FBI informant and has not worked for any law enforcement agency. Fact-checkers from Snopes and PolitiFact report there is no evidence that Epps is connected to any law enforcement agency. According to Snopes, available footage shows Epps was in attendance at the January 6, 2021 rally, but there is no current evidence that he had entered the Capitol or engaged in violence. The FBI’s investigation into the 2021 event is currently ongoing.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
You couldn’t make this shit up if you tried….

Capitol rioters called Nancy Pelosi's office looking for a 'lost and found' for items they left behind on January 6, according to Rep. Jamie Raskin

Jake Lahut
Jan 14, 2022, 4:58 PM

As crews cleaned the US Capitol on January 7, 2021, the phone lines in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office began to ring.

Rioters were calling "asking whether there was a lost and found because they forgot their phone there, or they left their purse or what have you," Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., told Insider on Friday in a Q&A.

Police officers swiftly took down information from the callers, Raskin said.

"The officers quickly got on the phone and said, yeah, just give us your name, your address, your social, you know, and we'll tie up those loose ends," Raskin said. "But what's so fascinating to me about that there really were people who felt as if they had been summoned to Washington by the president."

Pelosi's office was overtaken by rioters as her staff hid in a conference room where they barricaded the doors with filing cabinets.

The seemingly self-incriminating phone calls, Raskin explained, were also an indicator of how central former President Donald Trump was to the thousands of Americans who came to DC for a protest and ended up storming the Capitol.

Raskin added that the "lost and found" episode also demonstrates a challenge facing the House select committee investigating January 6, where Raskin is one of the Democratic members.

"And when they were told that they were trespassing and invading the Capitol, they said the president invited them to be there," he said. "They didn't have any kind of subtle understanding of the separation of powers. They just thought that the number one person in the US government had invited them to be there, and therefore they had a right.

"It underscores the central role that Donald Trump played in it," Raskin continued. "But it does create a problem for assigning guilt at different levels of conduct."

In a Q&A with Insider, Raskin outlined his "three rings" framework for understanding the events of that day.

The biggest ring was the thousands of protesters who walked from the Ellipse after Trump's rally to the Capitol. The second ring was made up of various militia groups and those who came to the Capitol with the intent of disrupting the certification of the 2020 election results.

Those surrounding Trump and working to enable his desire to overturn the results of the election constituted the third ring, according to Raskin.

"I would like people to understand that it was not one, indivisible sequence of action, but there were different components to what was happening," Raskin said.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

I’m thinking it might end with Trump not going down sitting in court like we hope.

I’m seeing it that all the idiots directly under him who been kissing his ass going down….while his sorry ass is playing golf and talking shit not giving two fucks about them.

It will send the message to ever thinks up stepping up to replace them that they might find themselves in court if they stick with Trump.

We will have to wait and see.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Her 3rd day in
ea23a9a9857684009c5a1aa7ad290a6c36-oitnbs06e08-01-insemination.h473.w710.gif
JENNIFER LEIGH RYAN
Register Number: 25912-509
Race: White
Sex: Female
Located at: Bryan FPC