Trump Supporter Rep Byron Donalds Upset Of Being Rejected By Black Caucus.....

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should let him. FAMU black Congressman who wants to be a member. Can bring a diversified voice........
If he's coming in spitting racist rhetoric, that's not a diversified voice. He's an actor!! Only dumb fuck racist white people say that goofy shit about "having a different opinion". It's not a different opinion if you're repeating what someone else said!! Goddamnit! This is basic logic.

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CBC realizes that every brotha ain’t a brotha…..
Byron-Donalds.jpg

And FWIW, why would the CBC willingly welcome in a mole?
Nigga still in the fields

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man conservacoons kill me with this shit and never cite any specifics to back up their bullshit.

Case in point, why was Trumps economy so booming and Obama’s wasn’t when Obama had more jobs created in his last 3 years than Trump’s entire term!!! Bitch ass crackkkka left office with a Net Loss in jobs. Fuck outta here.
Ask a coon that repeats shit like that, "what policy was put in place?". Watch them deflect. I've watched a debate with the dude Destiny asking a Trump supporter what he's done for the country, and they run down the list of talking points, but when he is asked about the policy that initiated it, they never have an answer.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why was he not allowed in when there have been so-called whites ( the race designation of Kamala Harris per her birth certificate is “white”) allowed in? Is he an immigrant? If so, why is Sheila Jackson-Lee a member?

there is no such thing as a congressional “black” caucus :lol:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yet a few on here would call that insurrectionist terrorist coddler a "deep thinker"
That phrase annoys the fuck out of me. If being a deep thinker means being anti-black, then dude is a deep thinker. For that money, people of color will sell out their own. No black person will ever call another black person a deep thinker because they're repeating some shit someone else said, especially someone that is talking down on them.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm pretty much on Team "Fuck This Guy".

That said, if he wants to hear exactly why they don't want him there, let him. dude might learn something. Heck, let him sit in on the caucus. Might learn something there, too.

Al of that said, my first sentence is still the most relevant one.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why was he not allowed in when there have been so-called whites ( the race designation of Kamala Harris per her birth certificate is “white”) allowed in? Is he an immigrant? If so, why is Sheila Jackson-Lee a member?

there is no such thing as a congressional “black” caucus :lol:

Wow you really just keep exposing yourself

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That phrase annoys the fuck out of me. If being a deep thinker means being anti-black, then dude is a deep thinker. For that money, people of color will sell out their own. No black person will ever call another black person a deep thinker because they're repeating some shit someone else said, especially someone that is talking down on them.

That phrase is usually touted by the folks who complain that Biden didn't make America a utopia in less than 100 days and that #45 "did some good things". That's the go to phrase often used by fans of Candice Owens, Tim Scott, etc. in their social media feeds.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is coon is from Brooklyn, NY
1280px-Byron_Donalds_swearing_in_2.jpg

Yall do realize he said he ATTENDED Florida A&M for three years, right?
That's what a lot of people do,
settle to go to an HBCU cuz they couldn't get into the school of their choice.
So they settle, go to a college, get their grades/avg. up, then transfer, to their REAL college of choice.
No shade.
But it's the way he mention he went to an HBCU as if to say,
he is for the cause.
SMH

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The CBC is a Democrat controlled organization. Instead of doing whats good for Black people they do whatever Nancy Pelosi and now the "King of all Blacks" Joe Biden wants them to do.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have a lot more respect for Republicans if they just admitted Drumpf was bad for the country and their party......

But nope as usual it's party first and at the moment the party is still Drumpfs bitch

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know. Any of us could become a far-right supporter.
All we gotta do is speak of all the opposites that black people go through.
it's not hard.

JUST SAY:
-blacks are lazy
-Obama sucks
-Kaepernick is wrong for kneeling, etc.

Then Fox news will come knocking down your down for features/guest hosting gigs.
There's no way these blacks can really believe in the shit they are spewing out​

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
I'm surprised they didn't let him in really.

The only difference between them is that one has a (D) next to their name and the other has a (R).

Both love white mommy and daddy so much its pathetic.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He mentioned the "More perfect union" that the framers intended this country to be. I wonder does he realize those "framers" considered his ancestors property? Not to mention how they would feel about him and his white wife (I would love for him to hear how his colleagues feel about him and his family when he's not around since he believes the nation has progressed so much since 1865)?

Simply_Black

International
International Member

He mentioned the "More perfect union" that the framers intended this country to be. I wonder does he realize those "framers" considered his ancestors property? Not to mention how they would feel about him and his white wife (I would love for him to hear how his colleagues feel about him and his family when he's not around since he believes the nation has progressed so much since 1865)?

That coon is a discredit to the black race and all that we've fought for over generations. :mad: