Trump shuts down blog after it fails like he did in the election

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I was thinking the same thing. Nigga lawyer fees about to be crazy

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He has to put up 20% of that money to appeal. Nobody is loaning him money because he had to put up money from his own pockets for that rape case to appeal that

You sure, from what I recall you have to put up the entire amount in order to appeal a civil judgment.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so he is about to get paid 2 billion from the sale of truth social stock...something called a spac deal....??

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
so he is about to get paid 2 billion from the sale of truth social stock...something called a spac deal....??

Trump Media is 'a scam' and people buying its stock are 'dopes,' Barry Diller says

Trump Media is "a scam," and people buying its high-flying stock are "dopes," IAC Chairman Barry Diller said on CNBC when asked about the social media company backed by Donald Trump. "They're buying it for other reasons, just like they bought theaters when there was no theater business or bought GameStop," Diller said.

Dan Mangan
APR 4 2024

barry-diller_final-e6c8cdb3d2a042098bd93245a1801cc6.png

Trump Media stock sinks to post-merger low

Shares of Truth Social owner Trump Media & Technology Group tumbled 9% on Friday, sinking to their lowest level since the company went public last week. The selloff has erased nearly $2 billion from the value of former President Donald Trump’s stake in the company this week. Trump Media shared surged to as high as $79.38 on March 26, the day trading began on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “DJT.”

By Matt Egan, CNN
April 5, 2024

6214adaaf0b06900185ecfe4