Trump Pledges His Support to the International LGBTQ Community

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess Trump is the new gay president. No mention of ADOS or anything dealing with the black community domestic or international from what I recall (I believe I heard the whole speech today).

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
ADOS movement is not about trump or getting people to vote for trump.

ADOS movement is about tangibles. If no party either the republican or Democrats are offering any tangibles. We do not vote for any party!

ADOS movement is just asking for tangibles like the Jews, LGBT, Hispanics, etc.. If those groups can’t get any tangibles from the democrats you think they will give them 95 percent of there vote ?

Trump decriminalizing LGBT around the world, is like Trump doing Justice Reform with Kim Kardashian for Blacks. It does not make trump any less racist or homophobic.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

0490175358.jpg

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ADOS movement is not about trump or getting people to vote for trump.

ADOS movement is about tangibles. If no party either the republican or Democrats are offering any tangibles. We do not vote for any party!

ADOS movement is just asking for tangibles like the Jews, LGBT, Hispanics, etc.. If those groups can’t get any tangibles from the democrats you think they will give them 95 percent of there vote ?

Trump decriminalizing LGBT around the world, is like Trump doing Justice Reform with Kim Kardashian for Blacks. It does not make trump any less racist or homophobic.
I'm just waiting for the "what has he done for black people" crowd. Remember some folks say Trump has done more for black people than Obama ever did (not exactly sure what those things are though).

I respect y'all when you bring the heat to both parties and not just one. Although, as stated before, those groups bring the heat and vote at the same time...just saying.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
A waste of time, those countries are not going to stand for the sissy-faggotry and gender bending bullshit that flies now... Southerners in the US aren't even trying to hear what Mayor Pete is saying.

Go tell Muhammed So-and-So in Fuckastan that he has to be forced to watch Jonathan Van Ness' hairy ass strunt around in a short dress and see how long that lasts.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
A waste of time, those countries are not going to stand for the sissy-faggotry and gender bending bullshit that flies now... Southerners in the US aren't even trying to hear what Mayor Pete is saying.

Go tell Muhammed So-and-So in Fuckastan that he has to be forced to watch Jonathan Van Ness' hairy ass strunt around in a short dress and see how long that lasts.

Yeah all that weirdo faggot shit is a mainly Europeans and Western Cultures. Eastern Cultures like China, Russia, shit even Africa are not down with that faggot shit. They know there is nothing good out of promoting faggot shit to kids and society as a whole. It’s some population control shit