Trump opening up things in 2 Weeks. Ignores all Doctors and Expert warnings

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So they don’t gotta give nobody any stimulus money. They’ve found a way to keep it all.
Yep. And to the other point made in the previous post, this is a perfect scapegoat for him to blame unemployment rate, foreclosures, etc. on the companies for staying closed when he gives the all clear. Once again it won't be his fault and his dumbass followers will start complaining to their employers about not allowing them to work.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Most companies told their employees that they were shutting down for 2 weeks and most are “scheduled” to open back up the first week in April. Seems the virus hasn’t even hit most states like they have NY, NO and Cali YET, so at the end of this week when numbers keep rising in those areas/states then the shut downs will continue. The shape China is in right now, who is going on it’s 4th month dealing with the virus, should be being reported on every news station so we can see what we can expect in the coming months

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Keeping people inside - have you asked yourself why?

“social distancing the new normal”

“millennials are spreading this to kill off the boomers”

even I’ve memorized the script the news anchors read now.

the economy has still not crashed but it is coming. The fact that only me and @Mixd brought it up way before this happened is alarming. Brothas cant afford to be 10 steps behind in these times.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
how many of you know anyone

with the rona?
Spoke with my younger brother in Spain yesterday. He wasn't diagnosed with it, but he believes he and his girlfriend had it. They had all the symptoms but are recovering, just got his sense of smell and taste back. He didnt want to tell us because he didn't want us to worry.

They have a close circle of friends and four of them have been diagnosed with it. Two have been released from the hospital, the other two are still on ventilators.

When my brother started feeling symptoms, he quarantined himself immediately the last few weeks and hasn't seen his lady in three weeks.

He's feeling much better, but says it was no joke.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Let me guess, he's gonna kick it off with one if his Nazi style rallies. This isn't solely about the economy, this is about him not being able to do those stupid rallies.

Nah Trump would never put himself in that danger.

He just doesn't give a shit if everyone else does.

Dudes a known germaphobe and would therefore never put himself on harms way.

Matter of fact if he proceeds with this they should call his bluff and invite him to do a meet and greet with the doctors and nurses in thw NYC hospitals who are treating patients without proper protection and prpbably already infected.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I have a longterm houseguest living with me. She is out visiting friends rather than abiding by the quarantine as I am doing. I get sick I'm putting her out on the street.

Why the fuck would you wait to get sick?

She's in your house so you shouldn't be giving her an option when it comes to abiding by the quarantine.

If I were you I'd tell her in no uncertain terms to stay with whoever she visits if she leaves out again.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah Trump would never put himself in that danger.

He just doesn't give a shit if everyone else does.

Dudes a known germaphobe and would therefore never put himself on harms way.

Matter of fact if he proceeds with this they should call his bluff and invite him to do a meet and greet with the doctors and nurses in thw NYC hospitals who are treating patients without proper protection and prpbably already infected.

He'll do it, but just not get close to supporters.

UncleStuntman

Star
Platinum Member
how many of you know anyone

with the rona?
I know of two people. One little girl that tested negative for the flu so they assume she has it because she's showing symptoms. She's fine and will be ok. The other person is a guy that works for a train company. They did the same for him, stating he tested negative for other viruses so he HAS to have corona. He's doing fine as well. I believe it's a lot of bullshit going on here.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Real shit, I hear that the reason Africans aren't getting hit up with Covid is because of the anti-malaria treatments. Any truth to this?

How do we know they aren't?

If they aren't being tested and this isn't being tracked there is no one to know.

Even in the US once testing becomes more available we'll find out a lot more people are infected including people who aren't exhibiting symptoms.