Trump makes executive order for national garden honoring confederate racists and others...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trump announces plans to create national garden honoring "greatest Americans to ever live"

During his remarks at Mount Rushmore on Friday evening, President Trump said he plans to establish, via executive order, a "National Garden of American Heroes," which he described as "a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans to ever live."

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he couldn't build a wall, but he's building a park? And I'm sure that will go over splendidly.

And this is like every other thing that he "plans": no specifics, no real purpose, and more likely than not to cause issues for people he doesn't particularly care about.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
So he couldn't build a wall, but he's building a park? And I'm sure that will go over splendidly.

And this is like every other thing that he "plans": no specifics, no real purpose, and more likely than not to cause issues for people he doesn't particularly care about.
Anything this turd does.... will hopefully be removed/reversed by the next president.... just like the fuck did with anything Obama.... :hmm:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Surprised? Remember this is the same mothafucka who made the space force and defunded support for the W.H.O. during a pandemic, like I said before he's a mad wounded dog, these last 100+days are dangerous times for him to have the Executive pen. :smh:

No telling what to believe with this potus, fake and real have merged.

Last edited:

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alabama, Mississippi or Florida are front runners imo
Oh I'm sure Florida will win out, he'll probably make money off the construction of the place and maybe try to make money off it by leasing/renting it to the Govt. too. If he builds it on his golf resort (or in one of his Trump buildings) it will guarantee that he will make money off it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One has to wonder what his Presidential library will be like and where it will be built. It might have to be the first one razed to the ground immediately after being built.

Smart guy! I’ll get a tremendous Presidential library because I was the president. I’m still president now, but, as soon as I’m not The president, I’ll have one of the—and I’m not saying this, other people say it, that, they think I may go down as—and this isn’t talk, although I don’t mind talk if it’s good talk. I like good talk. And a good mouth. Can’t beat it. Excuse me! Excuse me...!!!! Many, many people say that I’ll have the best, maybe the greatest good books. “How to eat fried worms”. Good one. Difficult read, but, tremendous. And you can read book inside there too.They’ll, well, I’ll make sure you can read them. I want my name on the front. Good entrances On both sides. I’m gonna build it myself. I build the best things. The best. I’ll tear down Obama’s library and build one the likes of which the world has never seen. Believe me. Next questions...

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Smart guy! I’ll get a tremendous Presidential library because I was the president. I’m still president now, but, as soon as I’m not The president, I’ll have one of the—and I’m not saying this, other people say it, that, they think I may go down as—and this isn’t talk, although I don’t mind talk if it’s good talk. I like good talk. And a good mouth. Can’t beat it. Excuse me! Excuse me...!!!! Many, many people say that I’ll have the best, maybe the greatest good books. “How to eat fried worms”. Good one. Difficult read, but, tremendous. And you can read book inside there too.They’ll, well, I’ll make sure you can read them. I want my name on the front. Good entrances On both sides. I’m gonna build it myself. I build the best things. The best. I’ll tear down Obama’s library and build one the likes of which the world has never seen. Believe me. Next questions...
I could hear this.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

99% believable. You forgot the sniffing he does.