Trump just dug a deeper hole for his self

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pussies threw their most valid candidate to the wolves over some fabricated bullshit :angry:

Al-Franken-Quotes-3.jpg

The only good thing is that the main architect of the bullshit response, Gillibrand, has not benefited the way she thought she would.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when that indictment drop for ol'rudy its going to hit so gott damm close to home for trump he just may have a stroke
from the stress thats going to come with it....this has been years in the making with trump dealing with them damm
russians and for years with the help of ol'rudy..soon as trump is out its a fa sho nuff rap for him....

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Yeah the Democratics are in panic mode right now. For the cameras they say trump is behind in the polls. But behind close doors they are in straight panic mode as none of there candidates can win the general election. I was trying to tell you that there internal polls has trump winning. It don’t take a genius. All ways watch people actions and reactions! It’s the reason why they are pushing for impeachment.

I dunno about "panic mode". There is concern about being too confident America is tired of Trump but without a ticket set we're just going thru media speculation made to keep viewers interest as high as possible. FOX was touting a poll yesterday that said the swing states (MI, WI, OH, PA, & 1 other I forget now) ALL are at 53% against impeachment. What does that have to do with anything relevant to America as a whole (even if it's true you ALWAYS gotta question everything coming out of FOX). A lot of shit being written/talked by media.

Pussies threw their most valid candidate to the wolves over some fabricated bullshit :angry:

Al-Franken-Quotes-3.jpg

Ai Franken jumped ship too early vs. fighting. As it has since been revealed, his antics were minor compared to all the me too shit that came out since.
The way it played out it woulda been hard to fight the female voices in Congress AT THAT TIME. Gilibrand and a few others have since said it was severe to seek his ouster. If he has it within he'll be back (in one way or another).

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What real power is that? When Obama wasn’t doing shit SPECIFICALLY for the so-called black community, his apologists said “the POTUS had no real power and was just a figurehead to look good for the media.”

How is this any different?

Same way you call normal people emotional over Trump you are emotional over Democrats.

You all have no problem going after a random Hispanic making racist remarks but can’t acknowledge Trump needs to be removed? The guy sitting in the presidency holding real power over all of us.

I’m interested in where your line will be for Trump. We’ll see it in his 2nd term I’m 100% certain of that.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I dunno about "panic mode". There is concern about being too confident America is tired of Trump but without a ticket set we're just going thru media speculation made to keep viewers interest as high as possible. FOX was touting a poll yesterday that said the swing states (MI, WI, OH, PA, & 1 other I forget now) ALL are at 53% against impeachment. What does that have to do with anything relevant to America as a whole (even if it's true you ALWAYS gotta question everything coming out of FOX). A lot of shit being written/talked by media.

Ai Franken jumped ship too early vs. fighting. As it has since been revealed, his antics were minor compared to all the me too shit that came out since.
The way it played out it woulda been hard to fight the female voices in Congress AT THAT TIME. Gilibrand and a few others have since said it was severe to seek his ouster. If he has it within he'll be back (in one way or another).
CNN had a opposite poll showing that those states are in favor of impeachment and also this Poll just came out a few minutes ago.

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
yep, FOX will lie.

yeah, I say slowly adding "remove from office" to "impeachment investigation" is the way to bring the sheep along to face the truth & inevitable.

after removal, start talking about sending him to jail. this is gonna be something...

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

Well its been almost over a month and the democrats still has not hold a vote. So that means they don't got jack shit just like the muller report.

If they lose the election in 2020. They only have themselves to blame. You can only cry wolf for so long.

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
Well its been almost over a month and the democrats still has not hold a vote. So that means they don't got jack shit just like the muller report.

If they lose the election in 2020. They only have themselves to blame. You can only cry wolf for so long.
respect the PROCESS!
This is both legal & political, in the midst of a disinformation campaign hoisted upon a historically stupid electorate in an election season!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Listen. They trying to apply pressure. Remember, this ain't about impeachment removing him. It's about getting dirt out so the American humanoids can finally see how corrupt Trump is. 1970s tactics on the first social media president. No way that shit can fail. :hmm:

Dems really hoping Trump keeps showing his true colors and pissing off republicans. Republican politicians don't really like him and only got down because he got pull with the voters.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Listen. They trying to apply pressure. Remember, this ain't about impeachment removing him. It's about getting dirt out so the American humanoids can finally see how corrupt Trump is. 1970s tactics on the first social media president. No way that shit can fail. :hmm:

Dems really hoping Trump keeps showing his true colors and pissing off republicans. Republican politicians don't really like him and only got down because he got pull with the voters.

True but like trump said it best. He can walk down 5th avenue and shoot somebody and still not lose support.

So trying to get dirt and expose him is kinda of a waste of time. If you think the republicans are going to impeach trump to give a democrat a win. You must be smoking crack. The Senate will not hold a Vote no matter what trumps does.

The Fact that the democrats are not doing it the bipartisan by holding a vote so the public and judge already gives Republicans ammo to not hold a senate vote.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What real power is that? When Obama wasn’t doing shit SPECIFICALLY for the so-called black community, his apologists said “the POTUS had no real power and was just a figurehead to look good for the media.”

How is this any different?
As long as there is a white majority NO President is just doing things specifically for the Black community.

Move on until we can figure out to get them out of the majority.

You are not stupid and know this orange clown is harming us all. One example.

Air quality in the US is getting worse and could be killing thousands, study finds

(CNN)After improving for the better part of a decade, air quality in the US is worsening again -- and could be associated with nearly 10,000 premature deaths and billions of dollars in damages, according to a new analysis of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) data

I could post pages of what Trumps epa is doing to our health now.