Trump: "It's time for the U.S. to purchase Greenland"

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does one have to do to rise to the level of being deemed "unfit for office"? Seriously.

They will wait until the last possible moment to say anything and then pretend that they were fighting against him from the "inside" all along. Cacs were ready to die for Bush in the early 2000s but by 2007/2008 you would have thought he was a Democrat from Massachusetts the way they were pretending not to have voted for him. I will never forget waking up and seeing that asshole dodge fucking shoes on tv and thinking I was drunk dreaming. :smh: When people ask what white privilege is we need to start pointing to the Bush/Trump years and comparing them to the Obama years. Seriously, fuck these cacs man. I am shorting the shit out of everything and I hope they let Trump bring this bitch all the way down...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The funny thing is the Greenland is an ice filled waste land in the interior. Iceland actually has better weather and is greener. This guy would have made a great far right comedian. Somewhat the political antithesis to what George Carlin was. However Carlin is intelligent humor, Drumpf is tard humor.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Don't this idiot know that Greenland is covered with at least 8o% of ice. Ill say this again,he makes George W. look like a rhodes scholar and we know,how much of an idiot he was.

Mannnnn I tell folks at work this often....

Lil Bush seemed like a retard to me, Trump is on another level and that ain’t a good thing

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

source.gif

"Yet another business opportunity for me ….
Trump Ice cubes … infused with my greatness!!!"

.​

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The funny thing is the Greenland is an ice filled waste land in the interior. Iceland actually has better weather and is greener. This guy would have made a great far right comedian. Somewhat the political antithesis to what George Carlin was. However Carlin is intelligent humor, Drumpf is tard humor.

Not only that,if you get rid of all the ice,it will have a giant lake in the middle separating three islands...

HUFF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He either going to send all the Mexicans there. He might be after the natural resources that's been under ice(doubt it). But basically he might want to rename it OrangeLand and put a golf course on it. A sanctuary for underage prisoners and pardoned friends.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In a few years we will be joking how Obama snubbed trump at some gathering of ex presidents. Baby bush will still be tryin to cozy up to Michelle obama and the Clinton's will look like two zombies.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Not only that,if you get rid of all the ice,it will have a giant lake in the middle separating three islands...

He may be looking to establish a new white country only for whites. I heard that the Danish say Greenland is a financial sink drain on them. I also heard President Truman back in the day had interest. The other problems is the indigenous population who are there. What will be their fate?:smh: Then Russia is more than likely to see this as a geo-political threat to their interest in the Arctic circle and threaten the USA in return.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
These things need to be mentioned during debates with him. All this dumb shit. But I bet he doesn’t show up at any debates and still wins.
that actually would be kinda smart. he can be a no show and he will still win

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
What has he been told about Greenland that makes him want it?

His white nationalist handlers told him that it would make a great white future homeland as the ice continues to melt. Drumpf may be a dummy but he wants to be deified and setting up something like this even though the fail potential is tremendous it is worth it if it works and the world wide white supremacist network goes along with it. Think of it as a Pan-Aryanism but I doubt Drumpf is smart enough to think on those terms.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
No. Greenland Connect isn't a major interconnect in the grand scheme of things either. And the global seed vault is in Norway.
Okay, thanks. I thought there was something going on in Greenland as well from Silicon Valley.
All clear.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If i shook my head at all the dumb shit he said / did I'd either have a concussion or break my neck....

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
He either going to send all the Mexicans there. He might be after the natural resources that's been under ice(doubt it). But basically he might want to rename it OrangeLand and put a golf course on it. A sanctuary for underage prisoners and pardoned friends.
:lol::lol::lol: