Trump: "It's time for the U.S. to purchase Greenland"

Discussion in 'Blackgirl Online' started by Spectrum, Aug 15, 2019 at 6:38 PM.

1. Spectrum

Spectrum Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

2. God-Of-War-420 Well-Known Member

3. TEN

TEN Tensei - Admin Staff Member

4. Amajorfucup

Amajorfucup Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

What does one have to do to rise to the level of being deemed "unfit for office"? Seriously.

5. SamSneed

SamSneed Disciple of Zod BGOL Investor

Has to be the dumbest person on earth

6. bgbtylvr

bgbtylvr Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

7. Ill Paragraph

Ill Paragraph Lord of the Perfect Black BGOL Investor

That’s not even in the top 20 of the most ridiculous things he’s said.

8. bgbtylvr

9. bgbtylvr

These things need to be mentioned during debates with him. All this dumb shit. But I bet he doesn’t show up at any debates and still wins.

10. zod16

zod16 Well-Known Member Registered

They will wait until the last possible moment to say anything and then pretend that they were fighting against him from the "inside" all along. Cacs were ready to die for Bush in the early 2000s but by 2007/2008 you would have thought he was a Democrat from Massachusetts the way they were pretending not to have voted for him. I will never forget waking up and seeing that asshole dodge fucking shoes on tv and thinking I was drunk dreaming. :smh: When people ask what white privilege is we need to start pointing to the Bush/Trump years and comparing them to the Obama years. Seriously, fuck these cacs man. I am shorting the shit out of everything and I hope they let Trump bring this bitch all the way down...

11. Shaka54

Shaka54 FKA Shaka38 BGOL Gold Member

Isn't that where a lot of mainframes are located? Isn't there a seed bank in Greenland as well? Fuck is this all about?:dunno:

thismybgolname likes this.
  12. ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki From The Land BGOL Investor

Don't this idiot know that Greenland is covered with at least 8o% of ice. Ill say this again,he makes George W. look like a rhodes scholar and we know,how much of an idiot he was.

Dirty Hubcaps and Shaka54 like this.
  13. 4 Dimensional

4 Dimensional Resident Meteorologist BGOL Investor

He’s definitely serious about this.

14. Amajorfucup

Amajorfucup Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

So fucking true.

Shaka54 likes this.
  15. Ryokurin

Ryokurin Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

No. Greenland Connect isn't a major interconnect in the grand scheme of things either. And the global seed vault is in Norway.

ViCiouS, blackbull1970 and Shaka54 like this.
  16. Mr. Met

Mr. Met So Amazin BGOL Investor

Is this not the textbook definition of globalism?

17. THE DRIZZY

THE DRIZZY Ally of The Great Ancestors BGOL Investor

The funny thing is the Greenland is an ice filled waste land in the interior. Iceland actually has better weather and is greener. This guy would have made a great far right comedian. Somewhat the political antithesis to what George Carlin was. However Carlin is intelligent humor, Drumpf is tard humor.

0utsyder, stizz3000, Quek9 and 3 others like this.
  18. Mask

Mask "OneOfTheBest" Platinum Member

Mannnnn I tell folks at work this often....

Lil Bush seemed like a retard to me, Trump is on another level and that ain’t a good thing

19. lightbright

lightbright Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

[​IMG]

"Yet another business opportunity for me ….
    Trump Ice cubes … infused with my greatness!!!"

.​

TheBigOne likes this.
  20. ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki From The Land BGOL Investor

Not only that,if you get rid of all the ice,it will have a giant lake in the middle separating three islands...

21. cold-n-cocky

cold-n-cocky Well-Known Member BGOL Gold Member

The link doesn’t take me to The Onion.....something wrong with it? :smh:

stizz3000, fu2, yardy and 6 others like this.
  22. BDR

BDR BeatDownRecs BGOL Investor

That’s Iceland

23. RAY V.

RAY V. Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Dude a 100% fruitcake!

VWchrisATL and Shaka54 like this.
  24. HUFF

HUFF Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

He either going to send all the Mexicans there. He might be after the natural resources that's been under ice(doubt it). But basically he might want to rename it OrangeLand and put a golf course on it. A sanctuary for underage prisoners and pardoned friends.

25. Spectrum

Spectrum Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Probably not in the top 20 for TODAY.

Camille likes this.
  26. Mr.Mojo

Mr.Mojo Well-Known Member Registered

In a few years we will be joking how Obama snubbed trump at some gathering of ex presidents. Baby bush will still be tryin to cozy up to Michelle obama and the Clinton's will look like two zombies.

27. THE DRIZZY

He may be looking to establish a new white country only for whites. I heard that the Danish say Greenland is a financial sink drain on them. I also heard President Truman back in the day had interest. The other problems is the indigenous population who are there. What will be their fate?:smh: Then Russia is more than likely to see this as a geo-political threat to their interest in the Arctic circle and threaten the USA in return.

28. thismybgolname

thismybgolname Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

What has he been told about Greenland that makes him want it?

29. yaBoi

yaBoi X-pert Professional BGOL Investor

that actually would be kinda smart. he can be a no show and he will still win

30. THE DRIZZY

His white nationalist handlers told him that it would make a great white future homeland as the ice continues to melt. Drumpf may be a dummy but he wants to be deified and setting up something like this even though the fail potential is tremendous it is worth it if it works and the world wide white supremacist network goes along with it. Think of it as a Pan-Aryanism but I doubt Drumpf is smart enough to think on those terms.

RAY V. and Shaka54 like this.
  31. Shaka54

Okay, thanks. I thought there was something going on in Greenland as well from Silicon Valley.
    All clear.

32. Ill Paragraph

Ill Paragraph Lord of the Perfect Black BGOL Investor

Remember when this monkey asked why we couldn’t use nuclear weapons when he was touring the White House for the first time?

33. Shaka54

Nothing...he's just thinking of greens, as in golf, and a great place to put up a Drumph Hotel.

[​IMG]

34. D24OHA

D24OHA Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

If i shook my head at all the dumb shit he said / did I'd either have a concussion or break my neck....

35. Shaka54

:lol::lol::lol:

HUFF likes this.