Joe Biden is now POTUS

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They've been scheming.

I'm not sure how that can work when Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and North Carolina have Democrat governors.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You right. She stepped away from BLM and it almost cost her the primary. Still not sure shes a rump supporter, but she is questionable.

Ohio Democratic chair calls for Amy McGrath to take down ad featuring a Trump voter

"Democratic candidates don't often put supporters of President Donald Trump in ads, at least in a positive context.

But Kentucky Democrat and U.S. Senate candidate Amy McGrath did just that in a recent ad as she tries to woo conservative voters away from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

The unusual move alarmed Ohio Democratic Chairman David Pepper when he learned the ad was airing on television stations in Cincinnati. He has asked the McGrath campaign to pull the ad from the airwaves in Ohio markets.

Pepper said he's never asked that of a Democratic candidate before.

"Ohio may play a critical role in ending Trump's presidency," Pepper said, adding that not only might Ohio decide the race, but it could also be the state that makes a Joe Biden victory decisive and out of the reach of a potential Trump legal challenge.

"While she obviously wants to communicate a certain message to Kentuckians, that is up to her. Anything in the Ohio market that undermines the chance we have to vote out Donald trump is not helpful."

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was recorded saying the election of Rump was as bad for the country as 911.

May be true, and I'm not an expert on her background. But what little I've seen/heard about her is that she traffics in allot of the shit we go at Trump for and she seems to at the very least attempt to tear down McConnell, while propping up Trump. The whole "The people of Kentucky voted for Trump because he said he was gonna drain the swamp and McConnell is preventing that from happening..." I understand the context, I understand the "strategy," I also believe she agrees low-key with some of Trumps rhetoric and views. Frankly I believe most white people do, and this chick is no different. For a Democrat to try and both sides it.........:smh:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
May be true, and I'm not an expert on her background. But what little I've seen/heard about her is that she traffics in allot of the shit we go at Trump for and she seems to at the very least attempt to tear down McConnell, while propping up Trump. The whole "The people of Kentucky voted for Trump because he said he was gonna drain the swamp and McConnell is preventing that from happening..." I understand the context, I understand the "strategy," I also believe she agrees low-key with some of Trumps rhetoric and views. Frankly I believe most white people do, and this chick is no different. For a Democrat to try and both sides it.........:smh:
Kentucky dem senate candidate seem to always be questionable.
Remember Alison Lundergan?

"So it's interesting that Grimes, and a number of other Democrats, are calling themselves "Clinton Democrats." Grimes goes so far as to insist, "I'm not Barack Obama." She won't even say whether she voted for Obama in 2008 or 2012, invoking her constitutional right to ballot secrecy -- a right she eagerly waives to tell people she supported Hillary Clinton in the primaries."

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"While she obviously wants to communicate a certain message to Kentuckians, that is up to her. Anything in the Ohio market that undermines the chance we have to vote out Donald trump is not helpful."
That backfired on her, because some of the ppl she had in the ad came out in another ad shitting on her and saying they support bitch mconnel. So she hasn't used that add since, but not because the DNC asked her not to. I'm in cincy, but KY has a major metro area right across the river and shes after those folks and has no choice but to use the cincy tv stations, because NKY doesn't have any.
....Frankly I believe most white people do, and this chick is no different. For a Democrat to try and both sides it.........:smh:
I agree with you, but have heard her say she's the most progressive national candidate in all of KY. Additionally, I think she'll fully line up with the democratic coalition if it wins by a significant margin to support their major initiatives. She said she's for term limits so I don't think she wants to make a career out of being a senator and that makes a big difference.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
121019645_3366450076774593_2058462930010563338_n.jpg

johnnybills

Rising Star
Registered
I love how niggas hate to see niggas talk about politics but stay up in the threads about niggas talking about politics. Focus on your own shit, your children. No amount of crying will make niggas care about what you think.
and no amount crying will make politickers care about what NIGGAS think lol

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Yeah man what’s up with that shit? Any Michigan brothers chime in. I thought that kewn was over and done with since the RNC.
naw he backed by devos and koch allegedly.

Here's the key the MI repug party is hard up for a senate candidate who can appeal to urban voters.

Shits all good for most of the mitt when it comes to US congress and state legislature, but when it comes to the Senate they need to capture some metro detroit votes.

John james had an ok showing against Debbie Stabenow so they ran his coon ass back out against Peters.

I laugh cause he literally runs commercials saying how peters collects a salary from tax payers and gets medical coverage that isn't available to Michiganders... ?!?

giphy.gif
proof of this coons coonery

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS. ⁣

He FREEZES. ⁣

That’s John James. The Trump supporter running for US Senate in Michigan. ⁣

He gets asked ONE SIMPLE QUESTION. He says he wants to repeal Obamacare. ⁣

The reporter tells him in 10 years Republicans haven’t put forth one single plan. So the reporter the asks this man WHAT HIS PLAN IS. ⁣

He’s got NOTHING. ⁣
Republicans have NO PLANS. ⁣

Conservatives see if they parade out a Black Trump supporter that Republicans think it makes them righteous and modern to support them. ⁣

Like Daniel Cameron. ⁣

But this man is an empty suit. ⁣

Ask him one basic question and he glitches. ⁣

Don’t fall for this, Michigan.

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
and Remember Trump only got 62M votes in 2016. Biden is going to start Election day with 70M votes already banked.

What do you mean by banked? That's only 13.75 Democratic votes, giving Biden 100% of Democrats. Being generous and giving him 10% of Republicans and 66% of independents, that's another 16.26 for 30 million total. And I doubt it is realistic to have more of his total support coming from people not registered as Democrats than registered Democrats.

How many do you think he has at this point?

You think he's going to up his early vote totals by 133%+?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
What do you mean by banked? That's only 13.75 Democratic votes, giving Biden 100% of Democrats. Being generous and giving him 10% of Republicans and 66% of independents, that's another 16.26 for 30 million total. And I doubt it is realistic to have more of his total support coming from people not registered as Democrats than registered Democrats.

How many do you think he has at this point?

You think he's going to up his early vote totals by 133%+?

Multiple post-vote polling indicates that Biden is getting 79% of ALL early votes so far.

So he has nearly 20M votes banked. And a large percentage of those are people who have voted for the first time. At this pace, he'll have an insurmountable lead.

If we get 100M votes before election day...and considering that 37% of democrats still plan to vote on election day, there is no way Trump can catch up. There is no indication that he's activated the only group he actually leads in.. non-educated white men

the key here is that Biden isn't just getting out people who voted in the last election for Hillary. All the data suggest that he's made inroads pretty much in every demographic... even dumb ass white boys without a high school diploma have moved over to Biden (biden added 15 points in this group) sp he's closed the gap there as well... that and the first time youth-voters that are indicating they're voting in record numbers, means that he'll go in with a huge lead but still with a significant amount of Election Day voters. I'm looking at all the available data and it looks GREAT for Biden right now

Last edited:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
proof of this coons coonery

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS. ⁣

He FREEZES. ⁣

That’s John James. The Trump supporter running for US Senate in Michigan. ⁣

He gets asked ONE SIMPLE QUESTION. He says he wants to repeal Obamacare. ⁣

The reporter tells him in 10 years Republicans haven’t put forth one single plan. So the reporter the asks this man WHAT HIS PLAN IS. ⁣

He’s got NOTHING. ⁣
Republicans have NO PLANS. ⁣

Conservatives see if they parade out a Black Trump supporter that Republicans think it makes them righteous and modern to support them. ⁣

Like Daniel Cameron. ⁣

But this man is an empty suit. ⁣

Ask him one basic question and he glitches. ⁣

Don’t fall for this, Michigan.

:smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Multiple post-vote polling indicates that Biden is getting 79% of ALL early votes so far.

So he has nearly 20M votes banked. And a large percentage of those are people who have voted for the first time. At this pace, he'll have an insurmountable lead.

If we get 100M votes before election day...and considering that 37% of democrats still plan to vote on election day, there is no way Trump can catch up. There is no indication that he's activated the only group he actually leads in.. non-educated white men

the key here is that Biden isn't just getting out people who voted in the last election for Hillary. All the data suggest that he's made inroads pretty much in every demographic... even dumb ass white boys without a high school diploma have moved over to Biden and he's closed the gap there as well... that and the first time youth-voters that are indicated they're voting in record numbers, means that he'll got in with a huge lead but still with a significant amount of Election Day voters. I'm looking at all the available data and it looks GREAT for Biden right now
Thank you for clearing that up

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Thank you for clearing that up

This looks like the real deal man. We're already talking about millions of people (3 weeks before the election) that didn't vote in 2016 and we know 70-80% of these people are voting for Biden. And nothing in the data shows that Trump has expanded his base at all. This thing might get ugly for the GOP.... come on man.. we're 3 weeks out and they're already walking back support of Trump... their internal polling much be devastating.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This looks like the real deal man. We're already talking about millions of people (3 weeks before the election) that didn't vote in 2016 and we know 70-80% of these people are voting for Biden. And nothing in the data shows that Trump has expanded his base at all. This thing might get ugly for the GOP.... come on man.. we're 3 weeks out and they're already walking back support of Trump... their internal polling much be devastating.
The problem I have though is their level of cheating is off the charts. We have no idea how deep it will go and how many votes they will not count on election night to make him catch up. We have to votes in so many numbers to make we out pace the cheating because it's going to happen

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The problem I have though is their level of cheating is off the charts. We have no idea how deep it will go and how many votes they will not count on election night to make him catch up. We have to votes in so many numbers to make we out pace the cheating because it's going to happen

Yeah. I agree. I think this is even worse than 2018 where the blue wave just overwhelms the voter suppression and the other forms of cheating. In a majority of the swing states, we have dem governors and secretary of states too.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
GOP senators are hitting the 2 step early with the backpedaling lmaooo

I thought it would be after Labor Day they are jumping shit now it’s literally 2 weeks out, they seeing those internals

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

the key here is that Biden isn't just getting out people who voted in the last election for Hillary. All the data suggest that he's made inroads pretty much in every demographic... even dumb ass white boys without a high school diploma have moved over to Biden (biden added 15 points in this group) sp he's closed the gap there as well... that and the first time youth-voters that are indicating they're voting in record numbers, means that he'll go in with a huge lead but still with a significant amount of Election Day voters. I'm looking at all the available data and it looks GREAT for Biden right now

Notice why Barr and Trump was losing their shit at the outset of early voting mail in.. lmaooo can’t cheap on that paper trail

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
All I know is when this faggit is finally out of office it better be no mercy on his ass, his supporters in gov ie: senate republicans and congressmen and his fuckin supporters... DOJ better label all them WS groups Domestic terrorist and go after them with the same vigor as they do international terrorist