Joe Biden is now POTUS

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I think the numbers are opposite for election day voters. I think it's like 2/3s of voters on election day will be Republicans.

In previous elections. I'm not convinced it will be the same this year. And biden has $400M in cash and he'll be able to explicitly target people
who haven't voted yet. The enthusiasm to get trump out of office is just too high. Republicans come out on Election Day but I think this massive lead + dems still coming out on election day will make this lead insurmountable

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I think the numbers are opposite for election day voters. I think it's like 2/3s of voters on election day will be Republicans.
78% of (more numerous) Democracts> 66% of (fewer Republicans)

johnnybills

Rising Star
Registered
I love how niggas love to talk politics when niggas don't even have a horse in the political race. Focus on building yourself, your children and your families up. No amount of voting will do that.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I love how niggas love to talk politics when niggas don't even have a horse in the political race. Focus on building yourself, your children and your families up. No amount of voting will do that.

I love how niggas hate to see niggas talk about politics but stay up in the threads about niggas talking about politics. Focus on your own shit, your children. No amount of crying will make niggas care about what you think.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
you thought that shit was hot didn't you lol
I love how niggas hate to see niggas talk about politics but stay up in the threads about niggas talking about politics. Focus on your own shit, your children. No amount of crying will make niggas care about what you think.
nice.

Lmao
Lol. He’s an ol’ I hate niggas that talk video games at GameStop ass nigga.
Lmfaaaaao

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had that idiot already on ignore and didn't realize it. He must have earned that privilege a long time ago.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Have you met my ignore list?

No?

Well let me introduce you >>>here<<<.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your love is sooooo misguided. Bruh, get some help.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
CvSX.gif

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
and Remember Trump only got 62M votes in 2016. Biden is going to start Election day with 70M votes already banked.

How many doesn't matter near as much as where they are.

Keep in mind that Trump owns the supreme court and the electors. We don't even know what ever other dirty tricks he has planned. There's a good chance he could make this election null and void.

Also, I hope Biden has some good bodyguards.

This contest is far from over.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many doesn't matter near as much as where they are.

Keep in mind that Trump owns the supreme court and the electors. We don't even know what ever other dirty tricks he has planned. There's a good chance he could make this election null and void.

Also, I hope Biden has some good bodyguards.

This contest is far from over.

???

Trump doesn't own the electors.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
???

Trump doesn't own the electors.

They've been scheming.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The election will be decided in 3 states led by Democrats: Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
Why does this need to be decided in the US Supreme Court?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
They've been scheming.

You are saying that they lose the announced votes but get electors who
put them in power nevertheless?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Hopefully the Dems win everything and expand the Supreme Court to 13 seats
The message has to be sent to dems that the people don't want bipartisanship. We want to smash the GOP and all the evil shit they did over the years.
If the dems win the presidency, the senate, and the house. Then it's a mandate for dems to unwrap their balls and let them hang all over the Republicans.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The message has to be sent to dems that the people don't want bipartisan. We want to smash the GOP and all the evil shit they did over the years.
If the dems win the presidency, the senate, and the house. Then it's a mandate for dems to unwrap their balls and let them hang all over the Republicans.
yep