Joe Biden is now POTUS

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
This story is from 2019. Last night the Twitter thread said busses were stuck, but I'm not sure if that meant a physical issue or because of the heavy traffic. It could also be related to payment, but I haven't seen that stated as fact.

What I'm about to say might be ignorant, maybe this actually happens, but somehow the phrase "evening traffic jam in Omaha Nebraska" doesn't seem to ring true.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
What I'm about to say might be ignorant, maybe this actually happens, but somehow the phrase "evening traffic jam in Omaha Nebraska" doesn't seem to ring true.

Lexx posted an article in the stand alone thread. It was traffic and people talking in the street. The busses eventually got there, tho.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bexar (San Antonio) and Travis (Austin) counties will pass their 2016 voting totals with tomorrows numbers. If Houston and Dallas beat their 2016 voting total before election day, the levees done broke at that point.

My 10-28-2020 forecast snapshot.

Trump: 5,159,239 *
Biden: 4,969,742

Total votes: 10,128,981

Vote Diff: 189,497

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Bexar (San Antonio) and Travis (Austin) counties will pass their 2016 voting totals with tomorrows numbers. If Houston and Dallas beat their 2016 voting total before election day, the levees done broke at that point.

My 10-28-2020 forecast snapshot.

Trump: 5,159,239 *
Biden: 4,969,742

Total votes: 10,128,981

Vote Diff: 189,497
Ima go on and say Trump is going to lose Texas.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lexx posted an article in the stand alone thread. It was traffic and people talking in the street. The busses eventually got there, tho.

I believe the event was held at the Omaha airport which also borders Iowa. You involve any presidential visit with a small ass airport + buses and that's an automatic traffic jam.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting Florida note...

Republican requested ballots: 1,869,877
Democratic returned ballots: 1,888,415

There are still 790k Democratic ballots available for return. Anymore returned Democratic ballots at this point eats into Republicans "in-person" early voting lead.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
They need massive turnout from the cities. If Detroit, Milwaukee and Philly turned out in 2016 like they did in 2008 or even 2012 Trump would have lost all three states...
that is why the are telling hard headed Biden to concentrate on all 3 states

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Biden needs to go to Philly, Pittsburgh, Detroit and Milwaukee every day until election day. Fuck everything else.
He wins these 3 it is over. He has been given more money than he knows what to do with. There is no need for this
complacency

He may be getting tired. He's not 25 anymore. Trump is on steroids. I need Biden to live long enough to be sworn in.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden needs to go to Philly, Pittsburgh, Detroit and Milwaukee every day until election day. Fuck everything else.
He wins these 3 it is over. He has been given more money than he knows what to do with. There is no need for this
complacency
I was in Pittsburgh over the weekend. I saw a lot of Biden signs in parts of the city I didn’t expect.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
He may be getting tired. He's not 25 anymore. Trump is on steroids. I need Biden to live long enough to be sworn in.
Trump is on steroids. In that interview with Leslie Stahl, he was sniffling just like he
did on that balcony when he returned from the hospital. You are right. Biden at 77
is at an age when many of his agemates are barely able to move.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Trump is on steroids. In that interview with Leslie Stahl, he was sniffling just like he
did on that balcony when he returned from the hospital. You are right. Biden at 77
is at an age when many of his agemates are barely able to move.
That nigga semny selm??

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

(CNN)The Supreme Court allowed the counting of ballots in North Carolina received up to nine days after the election as long as the ballots are postmarked by Election Day, a victory for Democrats in another key state.
Republicans and the Trump campaign had asked the court to reinstate a three-day extension that had been set by the state legislature last June. The court rejected the request without comment.
Justice Amy Coney Barrett took no part in the decision because she had not had time to fully review the briefs, the court said.
A federal appeals court had allowed the nine-day extension that was set by the State Board of Elections amidst the pandemic, as part of a legal settlement.

Supreme Court won't expedite latest GOP challenge to Pennsylvania mail-in ballot rules

"The extension simply makes it easier for more people to vote absentee in the middle of a global pandemic that has killed over 200,000 Americans, " the appeals court ruled.
This story is breaking and will be updated.