darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
122092876_3214618975331659_5626741707676351160_o.jpg

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just heard Rev Raphael Warnock on the radio say he is now up double digits in the polls. Yo Georgia fam, how true is this?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just heard Rev Raphael Warnock on the radio say he is now up double digits in the polls. Yo Georgia fam, how true is this?

Probably true, but he's running against a few Republicans that are splitting the vote. He needs to get 50%+1 to avoid a run off election against whoever the second place person is.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. Would be interesting to see what people on the ground there are saying. Here at the latest numbers

Probably true, but he's running against a few Republicans that are splitting the vote. He needs to get 50%+1 to avoid a run off election against whoever the second place person is.
Thanks. Hope the brother gets it.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please watch Fox if you want to be entertained. Apparently the Hunter Biden laptop scandal didn't resonate the way they thought so now they have a new scandal between the Biden's and "communist china". :smh: :lol:

bobulinski-2.jpg

They have this motherfucker "Bobulinksi" up there holding cell phones and the journalistic powerhouse "NY Post" providing the hard hitting reporting.

:lol::lol::lol:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I would send Obama down to Houston or Dallas just to put his toe in the water..then Joe can come behind..leave kamala in nc and have her stay along the eastern seaboard..Joe and Barack can move from tx to fl as they see fit..then hit michigan Wisconsin and pa right before election day..

personally I don't think Texas is in play but if they have even more money..go for it

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I would send Obama down to Houston or Dallas just to put his toe in the water..then Joe can come behind..leave kamala in nc and have her stay along the eastern seaboard..Joe and Barack can move from tx to fl as they see fit..then hit michigan Wisconsin and pa right before election day..

personally I don't think Texas is in play but if they have even more money..go for it
I dunno fam. They need to concentrate on the Midwest, Sunbelt, and Florida. Money ain't going to move Texas, the continued demographic shift will.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Red like a mofo :smh:

Obama lost Union County by 22,800 votes.

What the hell is going on over there? I know western parts of the county are fairly diverse, but I would have thought that area would be more progressive.

I talked to my homie who lives in Indian Trial and he says it's a toss-up from his perspective.

that's correct about it being a tossup..This is why nc makes me nervous..Gaston county is right beside Mecklenburg county and trump was just there..also above meck county you have cabarrus county and they are likely to go for Trump as well...I was out in union county a few weeks ago and the Biden and trump signs were about 50 - 50 so we will see..

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I dunno fam. They need to concentrate on the Midwest, Sunbelt, and Florida. Money ain't going to move Texas, the continued demographic shift will.

Yeah. I think you throw 3-4M more at it. It could help the down ballot. But you still gotta laser-focus on Michigan, Wisconsin, and Penn. That's the whole game right now.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
god damn it

I just read that Broward County's election is being overseen by a lawyer who used to work for Rick Scott