Joe Biden is now POTUS

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There's no path for Trump without North Carolina. Trump has 12 possible paths to 270. And some of them are real long shots considering the state of the race. 7 of those paths include NC. Without NC, he's not getting to 270.

Do you have a link that shows his paths to 270?

Do white militia's actually show up to black polling places to intimidate people? I can't imagine a bunch of cos-playing white boys to show up and try to intimidate people in Detroit. They wouldn't show up without the National Guard to protect them.

I'm not sure. Randolph County is my home county before I left for college, but I never voted there.

That place is super conservative and there are Trump flags and signs in many places. There isn't a high black population in Randolph Co in the first place. But there are Black areas.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Do you have a link that shows his paths to 270?

I'm not sure. Randolph County is my home county before I left for college, but I never voted there.

That place is super conservative and there are Trump flags and signs in many places. There isn't a high black population in Randolph Co in the first place. But there are Black areas.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Do white militia's actually show up to black polling places to intimidate people? I can't imagine a bunch of cos-playing white boys to show up and try to intimidate people in Detroit. They wouldn't show up without the National Guard to protect them.

Michigan banned guns within 100 ft of polling places. It probably wasn't a problem before Trump.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Chump needs combinations of PA, WI, MI, OH, FL, AZ to win.

I just don't see how he wins some of these, going off current projections. Sheeeeeit, Chump may lose in NC!

I just don't see a realistic path to 270 for him.

I don't see how he's gonna pick up a win in PA, MI, or WI.

He's more likely to win NC than any of those three. I just don't seee the path.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Michigan banned guns within 100 ft of polling places. It probably wasn't a problem before Trump.

Camille, they ain't showing up in Detroit with or without guns. They might go to an event at one of the stadiums downtown but they ain't stepping a foot in the hood.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is the hood coming out to vote tho?

thats the question
The only time I've ever waited in line to vote was when I lived in Detroit. Now that I live in the suburbs I'm in and out 15 minutes top. When I drove to work through the hood, always a line down the block, morning, noon and night. 2016 we didn't turn out in huge numbers like we did for Obama but neither did white people.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
i think he loses WI and MI
but he probably gets PA

If he wins any of those three, he's going to win the election and all the polling was massively off. He's almost equally behind in all of them (except he's way down in Michigan). If Biden loses his home state, it's a completely different ball game and anything is possible at that point.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where does Ohio stand in all this? Are they likely to go red?
Biden won't likely get OH. I'm in the SW of this state and other than Hamilton County dominated by the City of Cincinnati the support for tRump is unshaken in this corner of the Buckeye. The white male mentality here is the same as our neighboring states such WV, KY, IN and MS for that matter. Up north toward Columbus, and Cleveland its different, but there is so much rural GOP territory between all the major cities. Its sparsely populated but its vast. And many of the white suburbs around the cities are low key tRump supporters. But we will see.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I thought it was overhype and exaggeration when they said Biden could bank 50-60 million votes before election day but at this pace that may be understated. 41 million 14 days out and 60-70% of that is Biden.that would be 24-28 million on low end. If this keeps up its not about Biden winning but will he get to 350-400 electorial votes

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where does Ohio stand in all this? Are they likely to go red?
Biden won't likely get OH. I'm in the SW of this state and other than Hamilton County dominated by the City of Cincinnati the support for tRump is unshaken in this corner of the Buckeye. The white male mentality here is the same as our neighboring states such WV, KY, IN and MS for that matter. Up north toward Columbus, and Cleveland its different, but there is so much rural GOP territory between all the major cities. Its sparsely populated but its vast. And many of the white suburbs around the cities are low key tRump supporters. But we will see.

The best news quote was in 2004. Someone asked why would Ohio , which had just gone through their own recession, would vote for Bush, they said Ohio is Cleveland and Columbus surrounded by Alabama.

2 white men told me they had to leave Ohio because of the racism to their Asian and Mexican wives.